Tfw you found a 10 mill market cap gem that's going to be shilled on national tv this week

>tfw you found a 10 mill market cap gem that's going to be shilled on national tv this week
feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me its name

send me 1 eth first ;)

fishin

You should respect my dubs and tell us what it is

what kind of faggot doesnt tell the name

lol because you probably listen to asap rocky i wouldnt trust you to make good financial decision anyway

thread is over dork, pack it up

proc

its proc you fags , it's going to be shilled by Kevin Harrington

VEN will be shilled at the Superbowl we already know

live love asap is a classic stfu

shill me proc

shilled on tv + app usability with retail + shilled by a known billionaire = gains

lol shitcoin

>SOY
opinion irrelevant, enjoy missing a easy moon holding your MUH SAFE COINS that bleed in sat value cause nobody gives a fuck bout them

1) "I found this gem" knowing people will try and guess it (even though you dont have jack shit)

2) Look up all the Coins people guess

3) Invest in those coins

Fuck these low quality gay as fuck phising threads.

it's going to dump before that, look at the total buy orders vs total sell orders

good luck to any schmuck that invests in this

>live love asap is a classic stfu

Circulating Supply
96.616.229 PROC
Total Supply
15.003.801.024 PROC

yeah well, no

look at the market cap brainlet

where are non-circulating tokens asshat

ITS proc people. Just go on twitter and search $proc - fuck this guy

>its proc

are you fckng mentally challenged?

the circulating supply is literally less than 0,1% of the total supply. Which meanns, 99% of the supply is sitting in dev bags waiting to inflate and shoot the market cap into another universe without the coin raising in $ value.

Jesus christ, leave crypto and work at mcdonalds. It will benefit you more.

from the devs

"Unsold coins will be kept in a 3-4 multi-sig. Two of our team members will have one key each and two separate reputable escrows will have the other 2 keys for a total of 4 keys.This will prevent anyone from having access to these coins unless all terms are met.

All coins will be in cold storage and will be incapable of staking. These coins will be kept locked until the development of such application is finalized and launched.This will help prevent the market from being flooded. This will also prevent people from dumping a large amounts of coins. The coins will be released slowly over the course of the next 7-15 years and will be used to incentivize consumers and businesses to get involved in the use of cryptocurrency. By giving out small amounts of coins for each app, this will keep a small amount of coins being released as incentive from the apps and maintain a fair distribution process. The Address of these coins will be made public in the escrow agreement. When the allocated coins run out, the promotional period will end. By that time, objectives and goals of reaching mainstream commerce will be accomplished. It is systematically combined to release coins based on the amount of users"

go restart your ICO, the scam is to transparent you fucking imbeciles.

Yes a scam thats shilled on national tv, LMAO DONT BUY THEN RETARD. im gonna make this thread once this 10x'd.

medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4

obvious massive scam lmfao holy shit
If anyone buys OPs coin they are a braindead maggot that deserves what will come to them (losing all their money)

yes Kevin Harrington is knowingly scamming people, obviously not a long term hold mongoloid. make your gains then short retard

that dumbass is on shark tank, they are literally all trying to scam people

nigger