Why does this coin have such a high volume when the price is so stable?

Why does this coin have such a high volume when the price is so stable?

Whales gotta accumulate.
XLM has a very explosive year ahead of it.

Refuelling for the next moon mission.

>refueling for the better part of a month

will it moon with tuesday's roadmap announcement you gather

If they need that much fuel YOU JUST KNOW

been holding this for a while now and the bags got too heavy, had to drop em for smth else... forgive me

it will moon on wednesday when it gets rated by the US government and gets an A+ then the road map on thursday will send it to mars

>will it moon with [literally a basic bitch curvy line of empty promises sprinkled with shitty clip-art] you gather

good point but the previous moon to 90c happened for absolutely no reason so basically its reasonable to expect that even a small thing could tip the balance, specially after so much time "refuelling"

>shaa

I received 40 of these randomly on bittrex last year. Wrong address?

Same but I kept 1.5k. I just couldn't stand watching VEN climb with this thing flat lining endlessly.

It's not that big. I reckon it was 300m when the last moon happened.

Last moon was due to FairX reveal.

The bad thing here is that the market is going to shit. It doesn't matter how good XLM is anymore.

No they did an airdrop last year.

Looks like a possible break out but BTC threatening to much on the market. Be warned muh bruddas, don't go dat wae

Lol this coin sucks ass it’ll be a moon mission if it even reaches it’s pitiful 80 cent ATH

Kek
Thanks bought 1 million

The only thing i know is that its going to hit $1 and whales and normans will dump it ALL

Bout to cut my losses with this sorry ass kike coin. Can you really trust a fucking jew creation?

Sauce

what are jews the best at? Making money. What do you want to do? Independet rating co is releasing ratings on crypto this week just before the BTC futures expire. Guarantee XLM and XRP get A+ and Bitcoin gets a C-. How do you think that will affect the price?

Sitting on 18k, should I sell to ride the ICX wave or sit tight through the fairx announcement which I think will actually cause a drop? I think there are unrealistic expectations that fairx will emerge in a ready to go state.

EOY predictions? EOY 2019 predictions?

Xlm 1000$ when?

if bitcoin gets a low rating wouldn't it tank and take alts with it? Or is this the point where the alts decouple?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

this is called liquidity you brainlet. This is one of the things that is awesome about stellar, and one of the reasons IBM is using them,

Moon mission imminent. Nice green dildo just formed.

ALL ABOARD THE GREEN DILDO

just relax, this shit will go 10x this year, minimum.

How can this coin move any higher if its market cap is gigantic already? Also from the 30 billion in circulation it will go up to 100 billion. Tell me why this isn't a red flag. I'm reading this fud everywhere and it worries me.

the BTC market cap is still like x25 bigger, and thats after it got pushed down under $12k. We're all in agreement the cryptomarketcap is going way over 1trillion which gives XLM a lot of room to grow. People saying its going to $100 are obviously delusional, but unless crypto gets banned or XLM turns out to be a scam, its easily going to $2-$5 EOY

what is with this dumb meme?

Ripple hit 130 billion a month ago. Lumens is at 8 billion right now and its market cap was peak 13 billion.

It's cheaper than ripple, is more decentralized, is not for profit, does have the company control the majority of the supply, has a bigger partnership and supports ICOs and will likely compete with neo and eth on that basis.

Either everything above stellar is over valued or stellar is under valued. Either way, its a solid choice.

Its because people are only used to investing in vapourware that does a x10 and gets dumped. Its hard for them to picture something mooning based on value.