XLMBTC

Memelines confirm imminent breakout. Bullish divergence + popped out top of desc wedge
> inb4 "TA fag"

Other urls found in this thread:

kryptocal.com/event/4386/stellar-(xlm)-2018-roadmap----------
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you better be right

Please someone validate this.... i need comfort for my bags

Some fag on twitter said they have big news coming out soon. That was two days ago.

Maybe it's all lining up.

wow nice vintage wojack sir do you mind if i save it?

Road map release in 3 days

Source
kryptocal.com/event/4386/stellar-(xlm)-2018-roadmap----------

Seems legit... But BTC tho... Not biting

Same. Going to wait.

Checked

Also xlm in good shape for the tea cup... But that pump couple weeks back hurt the value of xlm and alot of corrections are due.. to risky to touch xlm and fuck xrp lols

It's not worth it to invest in shitcoins right now with BTC ready to crash for a, looking at the chart, 15-20% at best.

It will fucking crash as soon as I touch it.

Be chilled my brudda, buy the dip if you can.

Been waiting for this dip for a couple days. Monday is my guess. It wont be BTC though, ETH XRP, ADA, BAT depending on how they look.

road map release

normie investors gonna release credit ratings for cryptos 2 days before btc futures expire again.

Can you explain the significance of the timing for the rating + futures expiring? I'm not understanding the connection, but I see them put together like this a lot...

I don't know either but alts still react to BTC price. The price of BTC at the time of futures will determine what way we go.

"independent" ratings company gives bitcoin an F. Bitcoin tanks. Those who shorted win, or vice verse.

he's wrong

Aahh. I see. Interesting theory

Nice retort...
post proof

he's right

By the way... I unironically love how everyone assumes male gender on biz.
>0.001% female

What is there not to see? It will bounce off and dip below 4k again. Also half a dollar is a psychological barrier. Watch it.
If it goes up it's only because btc gets pumped.

Patriarchy at its finest.

> Your guns have been reduced to 0.70%

sorry bro

Isn't BTC too price manipulated for any TA to work?

Preparing for the single female biz lurker to raise hand...

No, BTC is the best for TA because of being highest volume and on so many exchanges. It's the least manipulated by far.

Just like the Bible, women only matter when they fuck things up. Which is way too often.

it's actually happening

OP WAS NOT FULL OF SHIT. NOOOOOOOOO I SOLD AT 40233 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

dude its Veeky Forums we arent going to use words like "you" or "they" or whatever we just gonna say he bro dude and shit

>de its Veeky Forums we arent going to use words like "you" or "they" or whatever we just go

FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT TOWEL HEAD SAND NIGGER