Everyone shilling VEN

>everyone shilling VEN
>my gut instinct tells me to go all in on BAT

am I delusional, or is the VEN meme overhyped? BAT will literally be $100+ in a year.

i heard that bat being over 1$ literally defeats the purpose of the coin?

Caught the cnd moon with low supply. Rats!

the browser needs to get more popular and usable, both the mobile and desktop versions, before any large mooning happens.

In terms of the shitcoin ebbs and flows, Bat should probably come back up soon, but it might go down a bit more first. I don't know, I'm not accumulating more, but it's got high potential.

VEN is clearcut to hit $10 within the next month and $20-50 by the end of the year. I'm moving from memecoins to XLM, CND, REQ, LINK type coins now. Dadi presale today. Signed up. Don't care for it now though.

It is already becoming popular.
The browser is perfectly usable and even -good- on mobile. Plug ins are a future plan. It is already gaining traction.

100+ in a year is a bold statement but 5-10 is not at all unreasonable.

Day trading is stupid, you wont be able to time getting into this coin before it takes off. Your better off just buying BAT, holding for a year or 2 and cashing out.

Your gut instinct is correct OP. Just don't expect huge gains short term.

If I know Veeky Forums correctly. BAT should hit 10$ by tomorrow kek

look at the ven daily/weekly charts, there is no stopping it

>Dadi

That is how I know you are retarded

I don't like ven either. I'm 50/50 bat and rlc for long term hold. No one seems to like either of them here, so that's a good sign IMO

BAT is seriously a shitty idea by a mediocre, visionless douche. If the advertising model failed miserably with fiat, why on earth would it work with additional complexity added

VEN is gonna hit $10 before the end of the week

VEN might hit $10 by tomorrow. There is no stopping this coin. It will grow to XRP like levels. Only detractor from it is the lack of a main net until June

Neither are bad. VEN has huge new shit being announced daily it seems like but BAT seems pretty cool and actually has a tangible product out already.

BAT seems like it will take longer for the gains thougj

BAT will either be worth a lot, or absolutely nothing, depending on the adoption of Brave (or the BAT platform on other browsers). The browser space is extreeeeemely competitive, so it could be a total dud. You have a chance of getting rich but based on past precedent of competing browsers, probably not.

VeChain already has a ton of partnerships and clients. They’re raking in money right now - they’ve already “won”, though everything isn’t fully disclosed yet, and it’s just a matter of how much bigger they’re going to get. Safer bet for sure.

>1,000,000,000 supply
>$100 EOY

sorry don't think so pal

>I don't like ven
That's a funny way of spelling "I like being poor"

VEN is heavily manipulated Chinese state coin. It will not fail. It will make you rich. The question is at what cost? There is always a loser.

stay poor retard.

>doesn't buy the most stable coin during the dip
>still not buying after being shilled on chink national TV
Wtf do you even have any clue how much money the gooks control? You cucks demand to stay poor

BAT will be the bet performing coin this year. $50-$100 eoy. Screebcap this.

The only people losing here are the brainlets unable to realise how safe of an investment this is, the kind of fucking morons who invested all their money in BCC and FUN.

The browser is good because it's a chromium fork with bat support being the only difference retard.

The LINK project on github is a copy paste of a popular golang hello world app in a udemy tutorial series. Rori forgot to delete the comments of the original author before pushing to master. All they did was fill in a few lines before calling the constructor of their json parser