Here's the link: ethlots.com

finally
1 good reason to own crypto after 10 years

Its a scam stay away I WAS the guy who coded their token on fiverr

>Fucking desert lots
I'll pass.

how is it a scam

It's Arizona...

So, what were you expecting? Beach front? Manhattan?

Bot traffic... Sentence doesn't even make sense there is no token.

So you knowingly participated in a scam in exchange for money... good job faggot.

I'm pretty sure you are taking to a bot.

Why are they so cheap?

14 racks for land?!? Sounds cheap af

>Northwest corner of Valle Vista in Arizona
>In otherwords a degenerate shithole in the middle of nowhere

top fucking JEJ

Great for retirees escaping high prices of southern cali. Only 1.5 hours out of Vegas. I think you lack vision.

Has anyone bought any? Thinking about grabbing one.

No it's not great it's retarded crap in the middle of nowhere. They still need to build a house. Land out there is worthless because nothing is there except land

Note I lived in Arizona my whole life

I will buy all of them and declare my own country

Pay 1 ethereum and you get to stay in my country

No i think he see's perfectly clear, Arizona is a meth head / beaner infested shithole in the middle of the desert.

Does it comes with running water plumbing electricity roads and other basic infrastructure?

If not I'd rather buy acres in WA or CA. There are plenty of cheap lands there in inland areas.

The pictures show them next to other houses. So it looks like most would have those.

It's Arizona.

you mean pay all those HOA fees. This shit is just a way for them to get a lien against you and take back the property.

It says they are only 125 a YEAR that is like nothing.

HOAs and Protective Covenants are the most anti-freedom laws in the JewSA

>tfw I buy desert lot in AZ, only to discover gold and gems just below the surface

Dude I'm going to be rich af

Wtf are protective covenants?

It's meant to keep the trash out of the neighborhood. I live in a HOA community and yeah it sucks having to pay, but some redneck motherfuckers moved in across the street and started doing dumbshit. Tearing apart cars in the lawn, dogs running loose, leaving trash out. HOA fined them and they ended up moving out like 4 months later. It's meant to establish a quality of living for the community to prevent home values from being dragged down by one or two assholes that don't want to take care of their house.

I have no problem with people living however the fuck they want, but if you willingly decide to live in a community with covenants then you have to play by the rules. If you want to live like white trash go find a house that's not part if an HOA.

Is that only an amerifag thing?
Can a slav boi like me own land in Merica?