Coss

will it go back to at least 2 dollars Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
sso.coss.io/api/invite/AZ9PFEFLPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously, it will be $100 by eoy

$20 by June.

Well at the moment its heading to like 50 cents but you'll have to wait a few more months lol.

$1000 eoy minimum. Coss is the future. Why worry about price fluctuations when you can just make bank off volume. Once they get the fiat gateway done this quarter it's over. Fuck the moon we're going straight to crab nebula.

hm

Rune is a genius

>After having studied the global distribution of accounts from his Command Oracle in Singapore
>He's decided to reach out into the yet untapped Russian trading scene

Coss - Top 50 coin by end of Q1

once coss hits $100 I will sell half and retire

the second half of my coss I will literally never, ever sell and I will hold until death, whether each coss it $1m or $0 at that point I don’t even care

Rune is a genius

After having studied the global distribution of accounts from his Command Oracle in Singapore
He's decided to reach out into the yet untapped Russian trading scene

Coss - Top 50 coin by end of Q1

>moon or cuck
Im strangely optimistic because what other team has continuously fucked up everything as hard as COSS, yet always done exactly what you'd want them to do to make up for it on the moral side. Rune seems like he knows the legal side to actually give this project a shot of one day competing with coinbase, even though he hired monkeys as devs. Either way this an easy hold

Yep. I have 12.5k COSS. I will sell 2.5k as soon as it is enough to pay out the rest of my mortgage. This will happen at about $80/coss. So maybe next year sometime. I will never sell the rest.

sent a few eth to these fuckers during the dip. ITS STILL NOT IN MY WALLET.

Fried hooshgies

Not even close these guys are planning to just exit

thx just bought 100k

you just need to send more dipshit

Let the hate flow the FUD just invigorates me

Unironically what you guys don't understand is that COSS can never reach $100. Look at KuCoin's volume and that shit is only $10/coin despite being roughly the same amount of circulating supply.

COSS is only pumped as high as it is currently purely out of FOMO speculation that it will get to a high price.

Even if COSS fucking makes MASSIVE leaps in their shitty exchange and increases it's current volume by 10 TIMES, the max the token would be worth is $7 - $10. Mind you, this valuation is probably like 6 months - 1 year away based on how much progress they need to make.

You guys seriously need a reality check.

I just realized the more you guys shill the more it goes down.

>1.50 is the floor! accumulate
>1.00 is the floor accumulate!
>1.00 is the floor i-i swear
>90 cents is the floor
>now below 90 cents and has dipped even lower
>CMC shows as low as 62 cents
>graph shows no sign of uptrend life

when volume hits $1b, i will make $10,000 a week

So what is the current floor?
Looking to buy in.

don't remind me when I bought in at $2 okay?

There's nothing special about COSS's exchange. It's a piece of shit that is barely functional. There are plenty of reputable FIAT gateways I'd much rather use than something developed by a romanian remote developer. There's no reason to think it can ever reach even close to $1B. There's a 5% chance they MIGHT hit $100M volume but the development on their exchange is so damn slow that I'm inclined to think that by the time COSS is even worth using, decentralized exchanges will completely destroy COSS.

I feel sorry for anyone who FOMOd into this during the UI update, but it's your own fault. This has always been a slow burn. Without an engine update it was easy to see that the UI would just be a quick spike. It'll bleed until an engine update. If they actually are able to implement fiat pairs it'll be Andromeda. I don't think enough people realize more fiat-alt pairs are what's needed to decouple everything from BTC. Either this is a big win for everyone or Rune runs off with my money.

>'when'

LOL this piece of shit exchange will never hit 1B trading volume keep dreaming

it has 3M trading volume and 2/3 of that is just retards like you trading coss token - and its not like coss is some unknown exchange, everyone knows about it its just fucking shit

Ditch COSS.

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT

Altcoin.io

When it releases but you can knock of 25% off your fees if you sign up early.

How do I even buy COSS?

On the coss.io exchange
here have a referral link
sso.coss.io/api/invite/AZ9PFEFLPA

coss.io

Howe many u Holden, Caulfield?

he's holding around 75k

NO NO NO I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING. SAGE REPORT HIDE

I do hold some COSS but Im not delusional as some pajeets around here, but your comparison to KuCoin is not really valid.

Kucoin will lower shares paid out (to 4% or something I think) so in the long run COSS has the potential to be worth much more with a guaranteed 50%. And thats only from volume and trading, but you would also get 50% off fiat - to crypto transaction fees, which could be even bigger.

Granted all of this sounds good, but the exchange right now is SHIT, the team/ devs seem incompetent, the pace they are moving at is laughable, so they have a lot of work to do. I would be so happy if it would be at least as good as KuCoin, but its miiiiiiiiiiiiiles behind it.

This project is and can be everything from amazing to a scam, and I dont like that at all.

>from amazing to a scam
This is what I don't get, even if it was a scam the potential of actually fulfilling their promises is great enough that they should actually just turn it into a legitimate project.

It’s not a scam. At it’s worse it will fail but any half wit can see that they are at least trying to build a real product. This is my second worse bag and I’m tempted to join the devs on trello to try and help out, although I am also scared of what I might find

Hope you two are correct, it doesn't make sense for it to be a scam, but goddamn I really want it to moon again, it was the one coin that got me into the 6 digits realm

if they get their act together ill move all my voice holdings into coss