So i just took a 20k advance on my mortgage and put it all into this shitcoin

So i just took a 20k advance on my mortgage and put it all into this shitcoin

Was that a bad idea?

yes you are retarded

Its not a shit coin you fucking fuck

If it gets listed on Huobi you just fucked yourself bad

As bullish as I am on VeChain you are a FUCKING MORON for investing more than you can actually afford to lose. But you already made the mistake I guess so the literal INSTANT you get a 2X take your mortgage money out and pay off the advance.

no but you will have to endure a dip in the next 48 hours. maybe not

Dude it's already at a 2billion marketcap. NEO has been a project for over 5 years amd isnonly at $8 billion. Boyh extremely undervalued. But jesus dude. There is so much room to get dumped on for you. Think of WTC and OMG. Eternal bleeding.

Nein

>buying at ATH
You're gonna make it

that's a fucking cute cat user

>buying the equivalent to ETH AT $8

Meh its only money, go big or go home

Since people in this ITT are falling for obvious b8, I'll assume you are all Reddit trash. That being said. Can you guys go on Reddit and try to convince all the fags over there to petition ven to ask huobi to not allow a usdt pair. It is going to fuck this whole shit up. Post a thread or whatever you guys do.

>Goes big, can't go home, because it was his mortgage.

why would a usdt pair fuck shit up?

its my second house lol, my tenants pay that mortgage anyway.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

ILL NEVER GET 10K VEN AT THIS RATE.

ONE CHANCE AT LIFE

ehhh, not quite sure, but somethings missing

really? tether will destroy crypto

enjoy this.

or make it 10x if they are have a compliant audit

>
why would that fuck him over lol

>only have 150 VEN

Would this outlandish scenario be possible?--
Three years from now, having monitored the accounts of the wealthiest domestic VEN coin-owners, China suddenly announces a ban on VEN, compelling all rich Chinese coin-owners who want to avoid jail-time to convert their stash into fiat. Mass arrests follow as China seizes "illegal" assets (since, omg, crypto has been fueling illegal trade and corruption!). This would produce a massive influx of money for the state, immediately available and not secured by blockchain.
In other words, the gov't pulled off a long con by monitoring accounts so that when they made VEN illegal, they knew exactly how much should be available to seize from each person forced to convert it back into fiat, and who to arrest for failing to convert it all or hiding it.

Not sure if I should be buying a big chunk of TEL at this low it's having, or keep adding into my VEN holdings :/

JUST

>if they are have a compliant audit
lol, they have been promising audits for months, it ain't happening boyo.

>fatso burger cat
why don't you feed that cat another cheeseburger, user?

>takes out 20k lein on his property

LOL shoulda taken out more, faggot. can't even buy a strength node with 20k now.

>buying ATH

the Veeky Forums way

You have to go back

I have 160 VEN, hold me.

meh its only 2bn out of the market, good dip to buy more.

as long as the tether crash doesn't spark an interest on regulating markets...

Do you think it's fair for somebody to buy what you buy with literally fake money. This is bad.

Good. 95% of the crypto market is speculative shitcoins with no product. It needs to fucking collapse and the rise again without all the bullshit.

you could argue that people do pay for tether dollar for dollar, hence how it retains its value.

in the world of crypto, how do you distinguish what is real or fake money. Its all bs.

This. and it will. Just like the dotcom boom

>i registered and sold feeb.com for 11k in 1999 lol. look how much on the site they are trying to sell that domain name for.

>95%
try more like 99%

aside from monero and maybe this shitcoin i don't see what the uses for cryptocurrencies are

$8.80!!

>Good. 95% of the crypto market is speculative shitcoins with no product.
A crypto market with no speculation is one where coins won't deflate to surreal levels.

VEGANG

VEGANG

VEGANG

JUST SPENT 10 RACKS ON VECHAIN uh

LETS GO 80K

When you enter the market, you do so via fiat. When tether does it, it does so through magic. All that money comes with no real backing. You don't send dollars to tether. They just come out of nowhere and inject it in the market.

GOOD MOVE

I'm going to drop 100k into this

Dont even care it's ath since it's at ath every day

it just keeps going up

thanks just-

wait really?

At the rate we're going, you'll be able to pay it back in two weeks. This is crazy.

Ive made $488 since ive made this post.

People will post screen caps of this in 3 months when ven is $80 and you will be hailed a hero.

Buybuybuy last chance to get in before $10

Just passed ICX

Nah, i'd wait since I'm sure it'll dip again. It's done it before, every time jim breyer lets the word "Vechain" escape his lips, VEN breaks a new ceiling, but then it recedes a little bit.

Thank god I sold my $150 worth of ICX and bought VEN at 72k sats lmao.

Portfolio is now 95% VEN boyos.

If there's one thing I've learned in crypto, diversifying is fucking pointless. Move from moon mission to moon mission until you have $100k or so then you can diversify a lil bit.

Yes I got 200k in a shitcoin and it's making me nervous as fuck

>tfw used to have 8500 VEN but sold over half for ICX

LOL

Holding 2500 ICX and 979 VEN. Hope I make it

Also, just watch how vechain slows down in the next few weeks. Usdt will suck all the awesome gains ven was going to have. Look at what happened to neo. Neo would be top 3 by now.

Can somebody PLEASE explain this growth to me? How can it realistically be expected to top out at like $40-50 this year with rates like these? It's looking like ETH all over again except VeChain already has actual meaningful partnerships in place.

This time I'll do it, if VEN dips, I'm buying more.

Personally would go other way around but ICX and VEN are both safe bets.

I don't have as much capital as you so I'm banking almost all in on VEN.

Yes. Not because VEN is a bad product, it's a great product. Because you just FOMO bought at ATH after 2 months of mooning in the middle of the worst bear market crypto has ever seen.

You should have waited at least a fortnite.

measured move puts it around 85k for a pullback as before

Kek

>icx keeps being sub $10
>meanwhile ven keeps going higher each day
should i just sell my icx at this point im about to go full fomo to add onto my ven stack

Lol why would anyone look at under this perspective?

Look at their roadmap. According to CCK/rumors they have 5-6 announcements left to make before the rebrand on Feb 26. VEN is only going to go UP steadily every single day. My prediction is $15 - $20 by the rebrand.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS COIN?

>BTC drops 9k
>goes up
>massive korea FUD
>goes up

WHAT CHINK MAGIC IS THIS

Dude, no. Stop. It'll just reverse if you do that and you'll be here posting the exact opposite next week.

my stinky linkies are moving sideways and there's so little news except for that one trip and it's making my hands itch.

This.

Fucking OP must be larping to be this dumb

i just spent 200 dollars on ven

normies dont even know about this coin yet

I'm considering converting a bit more ICX into VEN, but I'm also waiting for WAN to hit exchanges, guess I have a decision to make.

Reddit adores this coin, if that's what you mean by normies.

Bullshit. Reddit has been full of VEN shills for weeks now. That's the first place normies look

This pattern reminds me of when i stepped back on etherum when it went from $14-21 in a day during the hellish bear period in 2016. Its only been gains since ive made the buy when i made this post. up over $600 in 30 min from a 20k investment is pretty decent.

Let them know about it then, ETH and BTC only got where they are from people talking about them, it's really that simple.

its priced in weiner-breath

normier normies

Wait... is this some huge whale-like manipulation to get us to sell when it dumps?

idc who buys my bags.

Alright thanks user, I guess I'll just sell after the icx mainnet announcement
Why are you holding those stinkies then

VEN
>scam
>a bad idea?
yes

that being said, u'll probs be able to x2 your bag

Not as much as you think. Yes whales will take profits but masternodes means that the true circulating supply won't be nearly as much.

wishful thinking vencuck
But you and all the holders of coins always over shoot the coins they own by insane amounts.
It's quite childish really.
Ven will be no more than $15-18 in 3 months

I remember fags getting mad at me because they were saying Ven would be $20 EOM

I said it would probably touch 10...

i mean dumb money

the ones who fall for the tron and ripple meme.

you know the type. has a certain melanin concentration. enjoys coins who give a pay out

reminds me when vitalik said that etherum was overpriced at $17 and it shot up to 200 in over a week while all coins were recovering from a 2 month dump.

because it sounds like an honest-to-god, good idea but i also recognize that it'll take a huge amount of time before it gains any traction

NICE TRIPS

>FOMO bought at ATH yesterday due to Veeky Forums shilling
>no idea what this thing does
>up 20%

about to break nine dollars on binance

last chance to get in before /$10/

$9

why would they do that the chinks want a stake in the crypto market.

82k wtf

$9 now . Up $1,114 since the start of this thread.

I hope you'll make it user good luck

the way it has just blown past icx in last couple days is amazing

Damn guys. I am almost rich. Keep pumping VEN!