CarTEL not doing so good rn

carTEL not doing so good rn...

im comitting suicide tonight

FUD

Sage this bait.

Literally fell for a discord pump and dump coin.

pulled out last night after the whole CEO scandal

??

time to blow my brains out i got robbed and scammed from all my hard work

shitcoin, enjoy being dumped on by balinas group

he's black

time to an hero im really doing it that was my all in

im down like 5k FML fuck all of u bizbros for making me all in this pos

id at least hodl for one month tho maybeee it could bounce back?? fuck idk

thanks telcoin my whole life ruined by a fucking meme i hate you all :((

its about to moon

Nobody made you idiots buy this shillcoin. You have only yourselves to blame if you trusted these literal indians.

FUG why wasn't there a thread warning us

fuck my whole life this is just fucking great thanks a lot biz thanks tel coin god fucking damn it just whyme? what the fuck is this going on I am fucking shake sweat and tremble these are truly the worst times

Thanks a lot Upfiring
Thanks a lot Telcoin
Thanks Supreme

Lmao, you easily spot the coordinated discord pump and dump coins. Those 3 are literal shit coins.

might be cuz everything exept for Venchain is Dropping hard.
it mooned for a few days, this was expected as soon as btc did what it always does.
ico was 10days a go. If you are not in it for at least a couple months then u shouldn't have bought when it went x5 right after ICO.

If you just wanted to flip it a couple days after for x2 or whatever then u should have bought when ti was on ED, anything after that and you're a fucking idiot, sell at a loss, rinse and repeat.
Hold for a couple months and you will see big gains.

if it break 60 sats ill probably buy more

This is going to hit 3-5 cents end of Feb. Either Hold until then or panic sell now and FOMO in a month. I am done trying to convince people that this coin is a good pick up. Just know that honestly to my fellow Veeky Forumsbros this is actually a comfy hold hidden in plain sight. I'll check on you guys in a month to see which iron hands stayed on board.

Well, what did we learn ma little niggers?

I got MY lambo.

There’s games beyond the fucking game.

yeah its a guaranteed 3-4x

people here have to be the dumbest of the dumb. why do you idiots go allin or even buy into some shitty pnd discord scheme coin?

If I get scammed I’ll never trust black crypto team again

It'll definitely go up. This is only a temporary dip. There's lambo's in the future for the cartel, believe in our black savior.

do no trust blacks in crypto.
He is just the face which is a smart move desu, Neuner is the other CEO, he works behind making the deals, he had a company called mobius which had multiple telcos around the world as clients, etisalat and Veon group were both clients, and now both were confirmed to be intereted in launching Pilots to test Telcoin token.

I]ve got 580k tokens, and I'm not selling until mid year, i]ll make 50k easy.

$1 not realistic? when is the next bullrun for them?

>why would buy a coin ran by a fucking nigger for africans

1dollar would mean close to a 100billion dollar marketcap..
do any of u research before investing? jesus christ.
While I wouldn't rule out $1 usd in a year or so assuming they don't release all the tokens in the market, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it...
ICO finished 10 days a go, hype for the project is dying down now after x5, wait for news and you will see the next bullrun, they confirmed over 10 telcos interested in launching pilot projects, soon they will start releasing news confirming project pilots and partnerships and it will pump.
I don't know when because i'm not a fucking wizard, but etisalat wanted to to expand to the remittance market and they are already doing it, telcoin is the perfect coin for them, In fact I think Neuner left his very profitable project mobius to start Telcoin because he knows the telcos will buy the shit out of this, otherwise he could have stayed with his original company.

i think a lot of coins are dumping b/c ppl want to get in on the VEN train for now, but this is a solid project with at least a hold until Q2.

5 cents would only be 1 billion market cap and I'd be happy with that

Who cares, it will get pumped eventually
Cheapest alt on kucoin

Yeah I'm waiting for that to dump part of my stack, might not sell there depending on what's going on with the project.
Either way normies eat up cheap coins, money niggs is shilling it to normies, soon they will come en masse.