Made $600k in the last week leverage trading

>made $600k in the last week leverage trading
>will probably make another million by the end of feb
>have no friends
>haven't been out socially in almost a decade
>live at home age 26
>my oneitis will never love me
>none of my romantic fantasies will ever come true
>highest social prospects are having a circle of hanger ons trying to steal my wallet
>tfw after crashing from a massive caffeine high and realizing all of this again

Let's hear your story Veeky Forums. How set or fucked are you after you make it?

kys

same but I have no money

I probably will but not till I've made at least 10mil

I am fucked so hard as long as i stay in the country full of hate and misery. humans are brainwashed.

> Especially right now

Hey I'm also 26 OP
>tons of friends
>live in my own apartment
>amazing gf, will probably marry her next year or so
>pretty good job for my age, 52k a year
>suck at crypto, still only made about $2k profit

Transfer that money to my wallet and hang yourself

>ugly as fuck
>poor
>stupid
>generally ignored by most normal people
>parents like siblings more than me

What do?

>made $600k
Nice LARP. Just kys.

Just keep at it and keep doing your research. Join as many trading groups as you can and learn as much as possible from all of them. I've only just begun to start doing ICO's, most of my money is from Bitmex and it's basically gambling with fewer cards. I started with 2k and put in 5k more later, you can make it too user.

Get out of crypto and enjoy your life, no matter how much money you make it will only effect and ruin your life real life and it WILL never be enough.

Last febuary i had never heard of crypto and worked a modest job had a girlfriend friends and was really happy.. enjoyed some nerdy shit like anime and vidya which is why I came on Veeky Forums.

Skip forward to today my crypto portfolio is worth 400k and i've already withdrawn 250k, completely lost my girlfriend 3 months ago due to not giving her any attention as i got consumed by watching charts and counting my gains every day. Don't really speak to any my friends now either and my whole mood basically depends on wether my hodls or trades went well for the day.

On a day when shit is down i am borderline suicidal depressed it literally consumes my life, wish i could just completely forget about it and leave the game forever now but I end up checking blockfolio not even 20minutes later.

I'm richer than I've ever been but holy fuck my quality of life and mental health is the worse i've ever been

I'll know I've made it when I pay off my loans. 50k to go.

You ever just have this feeling, like if something was different it would change your entire life? I have aspirations, longings to go out and to see the world and to change this emptiness that somehow fills me, will it ever happen?

Want to be friends? I don't want or need money, in fact we never have to discuss crypto or financial things in general if you don't want.

Thundy#5387 is my discord

>>none of my romantic fantasies will ever come true
So you make them come true.
I was a 30yo virgin until last year, always hoping/waiting fro some girl falling in love with me and my nice clothing and good financial situation (which, apparently is the thing that attracts girls…), but it just never happened.
Until I finally manned up and got active myself.
Took me about 6 months to learn how to actually talk to girls and be social, but in retrospect, it aint that hard.
Really, the reasons for, and stopping to be a nocoiner and stopping to be a virgin was 100% the same process.

Congrats.

Whatever you do don't let them know about your gains. My sister found out how much I made and when I didn't give her anything she had such a meltdown that she got involuntarily committed to a psych hospital.

No go fuck yourself.

>humble brag thread

take this shit to r9k or something

Just give her 10k or something mate, then tell her to go fuck herself

The future is ours.

user as someone who doesn't want to live. Be happy with yourself. everything will sort itself out, just be happy with yourself.

this bait is gay
ban these topics already
pajeet shilling > this

how can I know if people know what they're talking about or complete pajeets?

desu if ur sister did that then she can go hang thats some manipulative shit dude what the fuck

also just find some hobbies and shit that you like that are social and build up a social network from there.

Just posting this because I still relate to all of you and want you to have a realistic outlook. You're the only people I have any sort of understanding with.

I was going to give her a check for 20k on her birthday and offer to invest/manage it for her but after being reminded of what a shitty, selfish cunt she is, there's no way. I have some family out in the country that I want to spend more time with and help out though, they were always good to me and aren't selfish narcissistic assholes like everyone is around the city.

Do you use TA?

Why would you care about these things? Go to the gym or go spend all day watching anime it doesn't really matter once you've made it to that point money wise. The point of the money is that you know you have some sort of breathing room to do all kinds of stupid shit without having to stress over basic necessities. The world is fucked and we are all fucked regardless, enjoy yourself in whatever way you can.

Yes, mainly trend lines, previous support/resistance, volume profile during large price movements, and fib. I use Ichimoku sometimes and check MA/RSI just to stack on confirmations, but honestly a lot of it is intuition and following some successful traders. I went long at this last bottom mainly because of the volume profile, I thought we were going down to the high 8s at least.

You have 600k u fucking faggot. Wtf are you beign such a sentimental pussy? Fucking coffeine high? Jesus fuck man whats wrong with you.

People would kill to get 600k, you could live a life of financial freedom

Awesome. Thanks.
And how much leverage do you usually use? Also going on futures there in Bitmex? How much time do you keep your positions open? Stop losses?

That's why you don't have any friends or anything good in your life. You share your money with your family you retard... unless they're evil people.

>e-begging

Do you have Discord or Reddit or somewhere I can reach you for general advice?

>30 yo, old guy
>no social life
>small dick, short legs, a little fatty
>french fag
>My job bores me more and more
>my "gf" is a whore, she cheated on me
>she threatened to commit suicide if I left her
>I'm weak and I surrendered
>she is now a kind of room-mate
>I fell in love with a other girl who does not want my love
>Only 9k on my trading account, 17k before the crash
>I have an too heavy CanYaBag
>I'll never make it
>I want to kill myself everyday
>But my Beretta 92fs is out of ammo
>No money for using my Taurus Raging Bull, .454 casull are too expensive
>My AK74su is broken
>I'm now a blue wojack

True story OP... There's always worse than you...

This

I stated in my post I didn't want or need money you nigger, what would I even do with money? Buy more internet meme coins? I'm a NEET and don't care and never will care, only wagecucks care about money.

Any other protips for killing it on bitmex? How far back do you plave your stops, and who are you following that? Most cryptotwitter guys are retarded.

>e-begging

If you've already cashed out more than you invested stop worrying about your holdings

Can you teach me to leverage trade

>>french fag
>…
>>But my Beretta 92fs is out of ammo
>>No money for using my Taurus Raging Bull, .454 casull are too expensive
>>My AK74su is broken
vraiment? Cette armes et francais?
Je n'en reviens pas.

alright, I'll bite

>29 yr dude
>Got fired after 4 yrs in Jan 2017
>Still unemployed with chem degree
>Can't reenter same industry due to non-compete
>Business still reaping benefits of my formulation work
>After 3 months searching for a new job, fall into deep depression
>Alcoholism, videogames, benzo abuse
>Leave girlfriend who was supporting me to live with senpai out of state
>Nearly die from exposure due to blacking out in a parking lot due to benzos
>discover crypto
>make money, lose money, joined trading group, I'm balls in now with a 5k investment
>Job prospects picking up since Jan
>Great interview with a fortune 500 last fri
>This year is looking great

I'm here to make bank, and I will grind my nose on this stone til I never have to worry about losing my source of income again.

Don't kill ursel bro I'm your friend

>29
>bored of michigan
>get girls way more attractive than what im considered because of my personality
>decent amount of money
>stuck on ex forever
>have friends
>been actively in crpyto for a month and 5-10x twice now

meh

Send me some cash then you whiny nigger

delete blockfolio idiot
forget the coins and check back once or twice a year

EZ

Thank you user, I appreciate it

Il est possible de détenir des armes en France, en toute légalité bien entendu.

>how much leverage do you usually use
Depends, I was doing 10x before last week but went 50x at the bottom. I wouldn't recommend doing more than 5x starting out though. Don't get bummed if you pussyfoot a great opportunity, hindsight is 20/20 and another one is right around the corner. (so far in my experience at least)

Stops are usually 20-25% or 50% if I feel really confident.

Yes, when you consume huge amounts of caffeine you get hopped up, is this such a fucking surprise? Financial freedom at 600k? That will about be a down payment on a house.

I'm paying off my mom's debt (and indirectly, my sister's), and have helped out my grandparents a shitload. Just not going to give free shit to an abusive two faced cunt because she shares DNA with me.

Give me a disc name and I might hit you up in the near future.

Twitter is shit, I'm in some private groups but whalepool is usually on point. Can't go wrong with them, just learn as much about the market as possible and in another month you'll be surprised at how little you knew the previous month.

Post trade logs

Invest into VR and AI
The Queen of Veeky Forums will be waiting for you on the other side
It has been foretold.

Not much to tell stranger, ill just move somewhere cheap since no one knows me here

Hold on random internet person I'll get right on that for you

>Being a kalishicuck instead of a Chadalite
You deserve you lose everything you pile of shit

What's your personality and game like?

>Buy more internet meme coins?
Exactly. You want to be buddy buddy with him to eventually ask him for shit. This is old lol.

>made 100 trillions from fucking OP’s mom
>will probably make another 100000000000000000000 at the end of feb

Congrats, you control the world economy now.

My Discord is kekarek#8017
Thank you either way, learned some good stuff on this thread.

>this thread again
The really sad part is i believe it every time.

OP you should go on a world wide trip or do something fun with your money.

Buy a yacht and learn to sail

Buy a mountain retreat and learn hunting/fishing/homesteading

Buy a snowboard a spend the winter up the mountains

But most of all don't tell people you're loaded until they are already your friends.

im gonna answer this in a constructive way instead of saying it the most obvious way.
im completely myself with no regards given to the audience, male or female. women either hate me or love me or hate to love me. i dont get mixed reactions its one of those three always. im not nice but im funny as shit so 8/10x i pretty much get away with being what most people would consider abrasive at worse obnoxious at best. basically i know how to be charismatic on que so i get to fuck women way out of my league till they realize what they thought was cute originally is really me and i wont bend it for them and they hate me. if you were trying to get some game the game is purely not giving a fuck what people think (also dont be a fat smelly dumbass)

>haven't been out socially in almost a decade
same here bro

Your outlook is not realistic. You subscribe to F.alse E.vidence A.ppearing R.eal. AKA a faggot.

Whalepool? Im on a whalepool cash wch discord, is that the one you refer to?

Discord name is chris#9793. Please do add me. Thank you.

>im completely myself with no regards given to the audience, male or female. women either hate me or love me or hate to love me. i dont get mixed reactions its one of those three always. im not nice but im funny as shit so 8/10x i pretty much get away with being what most people would consider abrasive at worse obnoxious at best. basically i know how to be charismatic on que so i get to fuck women way out of my league till they realize what they thought was cute originally is really me and i wont bend it for them and they hate me. if you were trying to get some game the game is purely not giving a fuck what people think (also dont be a fat smelly dumbass)
That sounds like a solid plan. I've been working out (only real thing I'm doing besides crypto) to help build confidence and want to adopt this strategy since faking it doesn't get you anywhere to begin with. Being agreeable with friends is my nature, but in reality i'm bitter as hell underneath it and abrasive especially after drinking. Thanks user and good luck.

No, the teamspeak. Google it.

This is the most LARP shit I have ever seen...

It's called margin trading, not leverage trading LMAOOOO.

Get the fuck out of here.

Friends are overrated

Go to some place like Thailand, South America, or Eastern Europe and bang hoes all day from the comfort of your gated community.

So I got the technical term wrong? I can't even understand most of the tech in whitepapers. Any retard can get rich in crypto, I feel like a kid listening to actual intelligent traders.

i know exactly what you mean, i used to be like that, till around my mid 20s i stopped trying to appease people the shit was making me borderline depressed. when you stop it youll see who is really your friend and who is using you as a prop, fucked up but liberating feeling when you accept it. plus odds are women would consider you more facially appealing than me so if youre working out consistently and being authentic with yourself i guarantee you will see the results youre looking for.

send me 3 btc and I’ll teach you how to become a chadlet

Ok I'm sorry.

kill siblings become #1 son duh

dude 600k is super believable can someone post these poor fuckers a transaction from a big address? i've got privacy issues w/ it

Thanks for the advice biz bro.

Anyone who hasn't been a fudding cunt post your ETH address, and i'll post you a little bit in due time.

0x463216BB9D6840B577D1450529d14fE63e0D18f3

1 post. Tell me about yourself first. Childhood? What music do you like?

I made more money with crypto in 7 months what I saved in the last 6 year with full time work but it's still not enough for anything life changing. Yesterday a "friend" called me, after a small talk he went straight to the point, he needs money. I have a very few friend left, and they quiet often asking me for a loan, usually they miss the payment dates and it takes fucking ages and lot of time to get my money back. My social life already non existent but I have decided to cut them loose, I had enough from these leeching cunts.

Pretty standard childhood, super into video games. Played non-stop Runescape & Maplestory back in the day.

I am into literally all kinds of music but all time favorites are Pink Floyd & Fleetwood Mac

lets hang out op if you live in southwest us.

sure, you want to do some peyote?

Ive had those same feelings the past few months..

Sounds shitty if you thought you could rely on them but if you have enough it's amusing to see them turn when you can predict it. My sister and a couple of relatives have given me the routine, but I wasn't at all surprised.

Inheriting 750k House, stocks and 200k cash. Have a pittance in crypto. Will make it.

>600k and you think your romantic fantasies won't true
You realize you can buy a prostitute with that money.

>very well off financially with always in-demand, high-paying job
>decent-looking, above-average IQ
>feel irreparable damaged due to abusive, narcissistic parenting essentially preventing me from enjoying all my advantages

this. ban

She is probably upset you didn't give her a babby.

lol stop being a pussy, you're by yourself now

With high hopes...
0xDa08357Eed5D4703Ad5274772986BA4EBe6ef00F

Also, since you asked the other person about themselves, I'll answer the same questions.

I had a nice childhood with loving parents, but when I got to middle school, I got physical problems and social anxiety as a result. Became homeschooled to compensate. Been an extreme introvert ever since. The dream is to make money and pay back my parents as a thank you for raising me, even if I turned out as a 'loser' for reasons they couldn't control, haha.
Music taste: Fleet Foxes, Phantogram, Tool, Deftones, The Strokes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, King Crimson, Arcade Fire...
What about you?

fuck yeah. kick the drugs.

Did he add any of you guys?

>24 years old
>use drugs since 14y/o
>was a popular, outgoing kid
>more drugs happenend
>social isolation
>dropped out college
>all the symptoms of testicular cancer for years
>recently coughed up blood

Left eye is starting to hang, can't get to work today due stomach cramps. Metastasis probably happened, but it's okay. Made 28K with cryptos so hopefully that relieves my mother a bit.

Is this one of these psy-op threads to keep us neets depressed even if we make it financially with cryptos? Fuck you OP, financial freedom is not a crutch. If you have enough money for freedom and you are still upset then you are not trying hard enough. What the fuck do you want? someone to just hand you everything you need, forever? Congrats on the money, now get out into the world. Use it to create your own vision. I've been financially free for half a decade, and I've had my depressive slumps, but this life is a rollercoaster (bill hicks). It almost sounds like the solution to your problems would be permanently hooking you up to VR and feeding you through a tube.

0xfaA59b8622062C4f506F0B750f07F1605E503a02

Life is struggle. I think making it is the only thing that keeps me going right now. My best friend just died. And thats hard, really hard. We were kinda like twin souls. My other best friend died 2 years back. I'm still here and their not. We were a trio... I'm jealous that they get to hang out without me now. And we were childhood friends you know? You can't replace them. Time never comes back.
The families are the saddest part. You should see the fathers. stone cold at the funerals. the mothers and sisters weeping uncontrollably. They were my brothers too...So I have been handling certain responsibilitys with the families.
My romantic relationships are, Idk I feel jaded after being jilted one to many times but being rich might allow me to make something work out. Theres more to life. I would like a family though, but for that I need property and for property I need money.
Other than that I don't have to many things bugging me. I can do it. I'm good enough.
My advice op, travel. It sounds lame I know, but you can make options for yourself.
Go sit on a beach.

>all the symptoms
go to the fucking doctor amerifat

"dark night of the soul"
you've come out in tact... keep going
don't be pushed down, anymore...
if you have to do something, let it be weed or red wine (with a very strict handle on it) but better get yourself addicted to caffeine and/or sports-induced endorphin rushes if you have an addictive personality...

all the best, faggot.

Go out, travel. Experiment in a city you don't know anybody. Who gives a shit if you fail. You will learn by doing. If you commit, you can be a dragon in no-time.
Also you will see How fucking hard Some people gotta work for 2$ a day, and hopefully feel slightly less sorry for yourself!
drastic change to change your mindset! Anyway you got this OP.

>pic related my airbnb atm

OP, you're my role model and I would like to be like you one day. Could you answer some questions? I already have some TA knowledge, but you're a god to me and I would like to know more. :)

1. What's your favorite time frame / main time frame?
2. And which ones do you use to fine-tune your entry?

3. Do you use fibs mainly for retracement or also for setting price targets ("fib extensions", i.e. 1.618, 2.618 etc)?
4. Do you actually trade the retracement, i.e. if you identify a previous high and a new low, do you go "counter-trend" / contrarian and target the 0.382 retracement?

5. Ichimoku: default settings? What do you look for? I know you only use it sometimes, but when you actually do look at it, what do look for?

6. Volume profile: default settings? I know tradingview supports volume profile.

7. Which traders (tradingview, whalepool, other sources) did you learn most from?

I know what you're feeling: "everyone wants a piece of me and advice, can't help too much because my time and my brain juice are most important to me". But do you mind having mentoring me? my e-mail is:

[email protected]

I'm an avid self-learner and won't ask too much.
I ask a few questions some times, you send me pointers/hints or screenshots and you won't hear from me for a few days again because I will learn everything there is to know, on my own.

That would be awesome, dude. :)