Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7V9Ove3vKxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im here

said the frogposter

Fuck kek
Nujak is life

how do I upvote?

Cuckchan is cancer. I just went over to /sp/ for the first time in 6 years and there are literal niggers posting in threads.

Veeky Forums is the only board I will browse on this shithole.

Totsean reporting in

we're here,
we're queer,
get used to it
nujack,jpg

hey man
don't hate.

>Name Checks out :)
>Please upvot hahha

>brainlet
wHAT WRONG WIEE MEEEE?

Downvoted.
Try to be nicer next time or please get away from r/biz

Thank you.

Both are shit
Plebbit censored a lot of subs because of hate and dumb shit and m00t said he gave users info to the FBI

Double downvoted. All your karma r belong to us.

Jews read some stuff about crypto funding the alt-right.
So now we get their autism.
The ride never ends

Hey Dude,

Don't hate on reddit man.

Some great memes and stuff on there and no racism or any of that stuff.

Why do you guys all behave like it's still 1950?

well where the fuck is everyone else, 420chan... Jesus, this shit is getting out of hand, I'm going infinite, this board has taken a turn for the worse

It really has. Summer 2017 was beginning of the end.

>cant tell if sarcasm

Because the 1950's was better.

BTC needs feeding.

No food means the Alts starve too - even the couple in the green at the moment will succumb to the pressure.

BTC can't be fed until the exchanges open their gates again and start processing applications from the millions of people who want to buy.

M***********g exchanges - you got ONE job to do.

It contracted terminal cancer 10 years ago and died in late 2015.
Didn't you read the obiturary?

why the sudden influx tho? They have always lurked but nothing more, now it's like a norman virus that keeps spreading and ruining every good thing in it's path

Veeky Forums was never good

why do we even hate reddit?

Veeky Forums biz is like an awkward consortium of retarded investors that were raped out of their money by discord PnDs

>never said it was
just saying it was never like (((this))), so blatantly (((this))), the absolute state of Veeky Forums is beyond help at this point, might as well call it reddit 2.0

No freedom. Fake zionist AI and profile gathering site - get doxxed easy - get shit on for having an IQ over 110.

Reddit.

The problem is OP...

>brainlets everywhere
lurk more faggot

written by edgy 14 year old

exactly how am I the problem?

You see this betafag caucazoid cancerstickdick sucker? He has an opinion - here is allowed to communicate it - On reddit it would have ended his life.

No, I'm saying you need to flip over to the other interface?/ringing any bells?

Twitter Tron niggers and XRP retards.

Doubled a while ago user. Their Veeky Forums is pretty dead though

>I see you a man of culture as well
Going through there, they at least update within the posts, albeit occasionally, not like here though, we have a 1000 new posts every 5 minutes

its practically dead, they have moved even deeper, and now the threads barely get updated

GO. BACK.

we're still here, fuck all these plebbit niggers

One of (((their))) operations

Yeah I heard that. Fine line between being under the radar and dead.

it was, unironically.
whitey was still on top of his game, everything was flourishing. and blacky was about to emulate that and catapult their culture into the 20th century (finally).

but you know what happened next...

fucking johnson

Am I the only former totsean here?
Nobody else wants to huff raid with me?
No HTS-Noob, pickwick jenkem, bunny.meatball shenanigans?

this.
reddit was an attempt to normiefy Veeky Forums...
just imagine if reddit wouldn't exist and all those faggots (even more than now) would've come flooding in...

you might think what we've experienced was bad...
but in my scenario... trust me.
you would've left Veeky Forums behind, weren't it for plebbit as the retardation normie cesspool it is, a long time ago...

let them have their circle jerk over there where you get doxxed and maybe jumped in the street by niggers if you say the wrong thing...

the (in front of other users, at least) anonymity over here gives you at least a little bit of breathing room, still...

I reddit space to increase readability :((

The board took a huge shit in the last few days. Is this /pol/ now? I migrated half a year ago but what the fuck

Bitch

I've been here since 2007.

you just have to get

with the times

it's either you evolve,

or die.

Same

The norm on reddit is 20-30 year old pretentious leftists who feel that they are blessing the world with their "I saw it on John Oliver so I must present it as fact without researching the topic further" style of opinions. It's a bunch of nu-males meticulously crafting their oh-so-down-to-earth persona so they can pat themselves on the back for all the internet points their friends give them for conforming to the proper opinions.

And on that topic, the upvote/downvote system that is meant to "encourage discussion" promotes a tyranny of the majority and does not adequately facilitate discussion of any ideas so much as silence anyone not in accordance with the ways of the in-clique.

Reminder: /bizpol/ is the chemo

I love the new wojaks, they're great!

remember when hardstyle was a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=7V9Ove3vKxQ

Veeky Forums will actually chemo /pol/.

Unironically, can we shadowfork Veeky Forums?

shut up faggot

the only thing that will save this is bizcoin.

>Every nigger looked at me as if waiting for me to call them what they, as niggers, knew what I, as not a nigger, knew them to be.
poetry