INT & BTO

Hey my bizzies. Give it to me straight. Was thinking of going in on BTO and INT. I dont need 100x. Fuck my life if im lucky enough to even get 5x 10x.
Im a poorfag.dont need lambo. just need some gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org),
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
imgur.com/XqR6J3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XLM is going to moon in the next few weeks. Could be a solid x2 and maybe x3.

Will probably go for a spin when it lists on another exchange (Tier 1 like BInance?) and publish news

BTO 5x within a month

just bought in and already profitting. this is the next antshares my friends

you holding longterm boyo?

not selling till $10

Neo cofounders started BTO(decentralized data for AI) and NAS(decentralized search engine). China's up to somethin

Within a month? LOL. This will 5X within 1.5 weeks I guarantee you bud.

Go all into BTO.

Gate.io or Bibox?

Al is the next big thing....agi and bto are big holds

gate is comfy imo

Registered gate.io last night and works pretty legit. Was easy enough depositing,buyung,and withdrawing.

Legit exchange will use again in the future

Do I need to go throught MEW or can I just transfer ETH from binance to gate?

Can transfer straight from Binance to gate.

I had to sell a bit to buy bto...ganna be well worth it.

INT's mainnet release is coming before the end of this month, meaning any day now. There is your 10x right there

INT is about to recover from the dip in next 2 hrs. It's about time to get in. It will be $1 at the end of the day.

Why?

100 BTC withdrawal limit. Can't beat that.

USfag, can't buy on any of those exchanges

Any advice?

just ignore the warning on coinegg, they'll still verify you

What is the available supply and marketcap right now?

INT will go to $2 and then follow IOTChain's slow death leading to nothing. Bottos will hit $5 by March and continue its rise to Main Net. Cap it.
Your call.

whats bto

Legit this. Pulled back nicely. Going to run soon.

are you saying INT is capable of only another 2x and then dump? thats still fucking lower than reddcoin market cap sorry cant believe that

i'm a good user.. so i'll tell you what to do... 25% int, 25% bto, 25% sphtx, 25% hpb

INTs gains will now depend on the news and dev progress.

>INT devs couldn't evenc code a smart contract properly
>you cant move all int tokens always need to leave some in your wallet because their contract is fucked

lol

I completely agree user

why 5 $ ? do u know how high the market cap would be? over 1.5bln ...whats the possiblity of that?

Why the hell is int tanking so much compared to others?

Weak hands

How is BTO different from DBC or Singularitynet ?

I'm pretty much all in on Bottos. Do you think it could pay off if I sell the last of my NEO and buy Bottos?

$200m mcap with a unproven coin, no thanks

>bto
lol you are holding bags with this shitcoin till april.
Dont let yourself fool by ico hodlers

This coin is below the ICO price right now... Soo.... Fuck off

This. It's complete horse-shit

What did it start at?

ICOs

>I was thinking of going in on two heavily shilled ico bag scamcoins

you shouldn't be in crypto

just keep some NEO fag. don't go absolutely all-in unless you have less than 10K total

.00027 ETH

Leadership Team:

Tingting Wang, is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder of the BOTTOS project. She was the Chief Marketing Officer at a distributed smart economy network called NEO (neo.org), which is a very successful blockchain project with $2 billion market cap, and the founder of Robot Exoskeleton R&D company called Rivexo. Tingting holds BS in Computer Science from Huazhong University of Science and Technology and BS in Project Management from Wuhan University of Technology in China.

Xin Song, the co-founder and CEO with 13-year experience in high-tech investment, corporate strategy and digital transformation field. He was the head of Droege Group China, a Europe based investment firm with 10 billion EUR AUM during 2012-2016. Prior to that he worked for Liberty Mutual and Accenture in US as a senior consultant. Xin holds MBA from Georgetown University and BS in Management Information System from Shanghai University of Finance & Economics.

Chao Wang, Co-founder and CTO with 20-year experience in product development. He assumed the CTO role at Wanxiang Blockchain Lab and Principle Architector at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd prior to Bottos, which are two top research companies in blockchain and mobile communication technology in China. Chao is the decision committee member of 5G mobile communication technology in China. Chao holds BS in Computer Science from Hefei University of Technology in China.

Zhen Gao, AI Architect. He has been focusing his research on intelligent machines, learning robots and autonomous systems. He is the editor-in-chief of two AI and robotics journals. He published over 100 journal and conference papers, served as a Program Committee Member for more than 20 international conferences in AI, automation and robotics, and reviewed papers for 15 journals, in areas of AI, machine learning, automation and robotics.

Picked up some BTO today even though I took money out of other coins to have "crash reserves" to scoop up cheap coins if CME short bullshit occurs. Wanted a slice of the BTO pie and couldnt help myself. My research told me fuck it, i know its cheap now so I may as well just buy. Suprisingly resilient so far.

Road Map:

November 2016: the BOTTOS project launched;

July 2017: the White Paper and DEMO released;

November 2017: Beta version to be released in Chinese and English;

December 2017: Crowd sale to be launched;

January 2018: BTO to be traded on exchanges;

February-March 2018: the testing network to be launched;

April-May 2018: the main network to be launched;

Token Allocation:

1 Billion Tokens

⦁ 12% - Founders
⦁ 15% - Private placement
⦁ 37% - Community
⦁ 36% - Public Crowd-funding

INT just disclosed on telegram that circ supply is actually 100M higher

>37% - Community

What does that even mean? Can I get my grubby hands on those somehow?

>buy my heavy ico bags
>surely my copy pasted marketing garbage will convince them

medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

All in BTO bruv

You can't have my bags. I'm not selling.

>ai crypto

absolutely fucking retarded, DBC 2.0

expect one pump from idiots and pajeets, then a slow bleed to death because its a stupid idea and doesn't need to exist

DBC is just one gigantic neural network

BTO is a way to collect and barter for massive amounts of data that can be fed into the users own neural network

ALSO the government of China is going all in on A.I. Do you think they are going to use DBC or BTO?

The US isn't authoritarian enough to go all in on A.I.

Hint: They're going to go with their home team.

Feng He vs. Xin Song

this fag is literally going to hang himself in about 6 months.

exactly. why would this dude fuck his entire reputation on a shitcoin. bto is legit.

Did no one even read this?
INT's circulating supply is in fact 250,000,000 and not 150,000,000!!!!!

good. maybe the fags in that coin will hop into BTO

and when do you think it will reach $10?

when the team gets some sleep after completing their project

Best place for a burger to get BTO?

Is this true? Do I dump my bags quick?

gate.io worked fine for me. the USDT pair has the most volume/liquidity.

Devs just announced circ supply of int is actually 66% higher (250m instead of 150m). Yeah... I would get out if I was you.

>
>imgur.com/XqR6J3e

lol ok just sold 100k

250M is still acceptable. I still prefer to wait the mainnet and the partnerships.

BTO more like BTFO am I right?

I've been waiting for this shitcoin to get dumped, anyone buying before circulating supply updated, partnerships confirmed, github updated, private token stash explained/removed, better roadmap/website/WP, english sources, etc is fucking retard including that dumb fuck martian tripfag

nah, that fuds weak

Can someone give me some details BTO? Circulating supply? Rough market cap?

Also someone tell this nigga he's retarded

Last week, while everything was red, this shit was pumping. I bought it at 2000 sat and even if I sell it right now, I still win.

Calling me a retard and not even able to find it? Lol.

Where are you all storing BTO?

If it's an ERC20 then you just have to list it's contact address and decimals in your MEW