Trump supporters and the alt-right are ruining the reputation of crypto...

Trump supporters and the alt-right are ruining the reputation of crypto. I don't give a fuck what your political opinions are, I only care about my money. Your garbage opinions are going to scare normies away. In that case, you can kiss mainstream adoption goodbye and hold heavy alt-right money bags. Kindly fuck off, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7req4z/xrb_developer_zack_shapiro_is_an_antitrumper_dont/
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont think /pol/tards realize how absolutely despised they are by society

We started crypto, retard. We mined it and we bough drugs on Tor using it before you even heard about it.
That's what crypto really is - a currency for right-wing drug users.
Deal with it, leftie scum.

Some of us do.

It's kind of funny that you're so worked up about political opinions though.

Ron Paul 2020.

shut the fuck up soyboy

>right wing
>drug users

pick one

Communists and shills are ruining the reputation of crypto, I don't give a fuck what your political opinions are, I only care about my money. Your garbage opinions are going to scare normies away. In that case, you can kiss mainstream adoption goodbye and hold heavy red communist money bags. Kindly fuck off, thanks.

We just elected a president, faggot, and we just started. When we are finished we will kill you and take your shit. Enjoy it while it lasts

We ARE Crypto

Fuck you faggot
In not even a trump supporter but you are a faggot

I'm White Nationalist and NatSoc, and I learned about BTC in 2011 when I was buying heroin off of silk road and then getting addicted to it like a retard.

>implying the GOP and the southern states (average IQ: 20) wouldn't get utterly slaughtered in civil war II

lmao this guy

no you didn't, rightwing cockroach
the vast majority of new tech is designed and implemented by left wingers/centrists
the only thing rightwingers are into is banking and law == parasitic filth

Lel. With what guns?

Crypto is making a bunch of right wingers millionaires while leftist scum are being drained of their wealth and its fucking amazing

Oh my god like i totally agree like oh my god i cant like wait to vote for hillary again like totally

>the vast majority of new tech
implying new tech will save you from a bullet in the head.

Nah is libertarians doing that

Leftists are just basement dwelling pieces of shit that need a bullet in the head

Go back to r/crypto you precious little snowflake

Yet the retarded president you elected is taxing you for crypto to crypto trades now :)))

It's typically leftist code monkeys working for Libertarians. They're kind of like lemmings that way.

Yeah Hillary would have been so much more lenient on crypto, #Drumfgret

careful, you might cut yourself on those edgy teenaged violence fantasies

/pol/ack here. You're welcome that we got crypto started

>being this retarded

No you didn't. You think Satoshi Nakamoto is a right wing nut? lol

Most of the teams are fucking Asians and left wing whities, they hate your racist asses.

People actually believe that click bait bullshit?

Dude anyone can get on cryptos and anyone has.

Hahaha MAGA boi

Almost every single early adopter and designer of bitcoin were outspoken libertarians.
>t.newfag

>needing approval from the soyim

Go home plebbit

>idc about politics
>Wahhhh! Mommy trumpers like what I like!
Once again leftists proving their low testosterone and iqs

You guys were literally born to lose and suck bbc

wow /pol/ is at full force here, they are even laying claim to """""starting crypto""""" LOL

>/pol/
why not just call it what it is, young white males

Look at how retarded Trump supporters are LOL

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7req4z/xrb_developer_zack_shapiro_is_an_antitrumper_dont/

Implying leftists would ever stray away from fiat...
They love being able to fucking print their own money

This.

I'd like to know your race

You and your president are sub-human waste

Probably soy

MY SIDES
Fuck off alt-right faggots. All coders and people employed in technology are left wing because “NatSoc” people have a lower iq than my fucking nut

Wow thanks for the compliment

Better than being a grubby low iq shitakin

>he doesn't let politics get in the way of making money!
>t-that must mean h-he's n-not white
stay deluded /pol/

your faggot brand of right wing SJWism is turning me towards ancap and away from your "muh huwhite race" fag bullshit

I thought you faggots got ptsd from gun culture tho

I'm just letting you know, that's what liberal people see when they see young white men, evil racists. Its not so much the racism/sexism they have a problem with, its the whiteness and maleness.

>tax cuts, jobs, and uptick in GDP
You're welcome.

Listen cucks, you will either be scared back to plebbit where scary facts that go against your conditioning are censored, or the soy will eventually be cleansed from veins, and you start producing enough testosterone to start taking your own side.

The fuck? You forget your Prozac? I'm curious of his race, thats all

>T. The greatest cuck ever

Hope the nazi pussies try some shit again. I was born too late to scalp and rape Germans maybe I'll get my chance in a few years.

I won't even be able to rape your women actually, you don't have any, because they all Fuck good looking athletic foreign men instead of you shut in retards. I really, really hope I get the chance this lifetime to peel the skin off of a nazi. You got slaughtered in every war it'll happen again.

>hurr normie opinions matter!!!!

trying to imagine one of you faggot trannys holding a rifle makes me raff

>Trump supporters and the alt-right are ruining the reputation of crypto

Let me guess. You only read news written by autistic jews.

No, the crypto market isn't doomed because sam hyde and weev were smart enough to accumulate crypto before you.

t. poorfag natsoc

Just admit you hate white people, you don't even have to, we all know it. That's why this multicultural shit is finished.

>sam hyde and weev
I love them both. I wish weev would put out more episodes of Race Ghost though.

Hmmm.

t. insane Jew.

Can't wait for forced diversity to ruin crypto the same way it ruins everything else.

Are you actually a rapist?

just because autistic an-caps frequently flirt with far-right retardation doesn't mean libertarians do. actual libertarians are appalled by nationalist ideology, which is antithetical of their whole project

You think I'm natsoc based off of a few posts,
Since you're a politically retarded larper I should be too right?
Nice anti racist post I upboated it you poor ass monkey man

Real cutting edge shit, boomer

>god I want to rape and scalp whites so bad
>WTF WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JEWS SO MUCH?

I actually can't wait. Internet money is one of the few areas based in pure meritocracy.

You didn't elect Hillary now did you? :)

you didnt elect a president, the democrats did.

if they had ran literally any other candidate besides the raging dumpster fire that is hillary, trump would be producing his next horrible reality tv show right now.

you are hated. you are weak. you think you're so tough because a bunch of you faggots leave mommies basement and wave tiki torches around but when society has finally had enough of your shit (and it will soon)...lets just say enjoy it while it lasts.

you must Be seriously retarded. 90 percent of the military is conservative you fucking moron.

> Fought in the meme war (Brexit and Trump campaign)
> Have now become a crypto soldier of fortune on Veeky Forums
> Used my skills and resources (meme generation, twitter bot network, discord influence) to become wealthy (either directly for myself or on contract)
> Doing it to stay on my toes and use my wealth for 2020 when Meme War 2: The Hag Strikes Back begins.

CYRPTO IS LIBERTARIAN YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCK. It's not big government leftist idiots.

I'm a white that actually had a good upbringing, unlike the incels here that were raised by racist forums on the internet.

>when society has finally had enough of your shit (and it will soon)

Oh no, the soyboys will be unleashed

Real libertarians want to repeal the Civil Rights Act so people can freely associate with whoever they want. They also want to abolish the welfare state and income taxes. Nulibertarians want to keep everything I've mentioned and just open the borders.

I don't understand how you think that not taxing a market that operates on the same principals as every other taxed market is retarded.

Kek, I doubt a white person would call whites "whities" as you did.

Seriously what race are you

you guys are so hyper focused on black people that it is concerning. why not work on improving your own life instead?

wow user its kind of crazy the way you worded it. mind blowing really, the same way black people created a reputation for themselves, these young white males are doing the same thing

You are still crying wolf.

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

>discord influence
ON NO NONON HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet you're worth less than $20k kid, I dump on faggots like you

Black people are true to their nature, unlike pathetic white liberals who lie to themselves about reality 500 times a day. White people will always have a reputation, you can be ashamed of it or be proud of your ancestors.

/pol/ clearly has superior genetics

they're conservative, not racist you retard. Everyone please look at the board iq's, pol is quite literally one of the dumbest fucking boards. I hate collectivists of any kind so much, you are just as bad as an sjw, other side of the same coin.

As an asian (the proven most intelligent race, which by the way invented crypto, you're welcome) I'm not too thrilled that a lot of you advocate killing other races. So if the time comes I will be happy to help dismember a nazi.

Remember, the south lost, the germans lost twice, and currently no business, government, or educational institution would support a racist nazi point of view. You are utterly alone and will always lose, don't ever forget that.

Kill yourself shitskin

the people buying drugs on dark net were fucking hippes lmao. a 60 year old heroin junkie communist was shilling me monero when it was in the cents.

>i'm a wealthy white that has never had to deal with actual diversity and the only non-whites i've met were college students/graduates.

A primary issue in the US is currently the low IQ influx of people from typically brown countries.

It's destabilizing our country and robbing our children of what is our responsibility to preserve for them.

Most crypto investors are right wing, the emerging crypto aristocracy is going through all of you out of helicopters.

Brainlet detected

You're living in a bubble and it will pop harder than crypto.

zzzz

Time to kill yourself baizuo

>narcissistic projection and low-T induced rage

It must really trigger you that whenever you step out of your sheltered ecosystem of censorship and basic bitch (((narratives))) you find yourself knee deep in right wing internet culture.

you can stop using an asian invention to get measly gains anytime jizzskin. You should be grateful, without us the jews would be even tighter around your throat than they already are.

The Silk Road was the single reason Bitcoin didn't fail and it was started by a super libertarian.

>look at the board iq's
Pre-exodus or post? Provide the scores along with the methodology and we'll take a look... nigger.

>complain about racism
>invoke race realism when talking about asian IQ

>All coders and people employed in technology are left wing because “NatSoc” people have a lower iq than my fucking nut
I bet you've never even written hello world you nigger lover.

Stop larping, baizuo

>When we are finished we will kill you and take your shit
ahah ok my dude

i think these shitskins are up to something

You guys are second place to Ashkenazi Jews, but that's not so bad.

You may need to study more though, The Civil War, WWI, and WWII were all fought for very different reasons and ideologies.

If you don't like it you can always leave this board.