This is the next big coin

this is the next big coin

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/about/mandate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like a 5x? market cap already too big

t. xlm holder

do you see a 2 or 3x by the end of the year?

Good shit marketcap doesn't mean anything

>It's already in the top 10
>Most coins not even circulating yet
>Release of the rest will hold the price down for eternity
>FairX getting moved further and further up
Good luck with holding this

Yes XLM, poo on the Pajeet

I should've sold shit when it hit $0.95, fuck me.

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

I wish I could predict the future and sell every peak too user, I'd be like a billionaire haha :)

never ceases to amaze me how many people have this mentality. "I should have just bought bitcoin when it was 1$ and then should have just sold at 19k! why didn't I do that!"

I think there's a good chance that XLM will keep bleeding with the rest of the market though, so reconsider your current position.

1% is distributed each year and everybody holding can get their share through inflation pools.

lurk more

WAKEY WAKEY SNAKEY SNAKEY

WRONG
The 1% inflation get distributed in addition to the 100 billion. Read the fucking whitepaper. I love it.

This will best xrp because when normals seem it also plans on sending money to Africa and they don't have to donate shxt they'll get their egos stroked...

If it reaches xrp level it should be 5$+

This d3finatly a long hold...it will be an eoy x10

>Biz

>x10
Is that even possible?

fuck this is true

its all described on this page

stellar.org/about/mandate/

They have to give away 100b they just dont know how or when as yet

How is that not a giant fucking question mark on people's heads?

Say that to my 2500x gains from last year :)

Because we can read

50% for distribution via the Direct Sign-up Program
25% for distribution via the Partnership Program
20% for distribution via the Bitcoin Program
5% held by SDF to support operational costs

>We believe the Direct Sign-up Program will help us expand the reach of the network and, subsequently, help achieve our goal of building a more inclusive digital economy. Giving away free lumens is an invitation for communities to learn more about Stellar’s low cost infrastructure, learn more about digital financial assets, and design and build the financial services they need. The availability and active use of lumens on the network will increase the overall network’s utility.
Already done

>Exceptional organizations who develop and operate products and services that are crucially important to the Stellar Network may receive up to $2,000,000 USD worth of lumens per grant (based on price of lumens at the date of grant). There are two phases to the grant award: the allocation and the award. When an organization is chosen for the program, the grant amount is set aside in lumens in an escrow account. This is the allocation. All grants are subject to the achievement of milestones and multi-year vesting. If and when these milestones and vesting requirements are met, then the allocated amount will be distributed to the organization. This is the award.

>The Bitcoin Program was completed in two rounds: one round was completed in October 2016 and another was completed in August 2017. SDF does not intend to conduct another round of lumen distributions to bitcoin or XRP holders.

>The Stellar Network has a built-in, fixed, nominal inflation mechanism. New lumens are added to the network at the rate of 1% each year. Each week, the protocol distributes these lumens to any account that gets over .05% of the “votes” from other accounts in the network.

What exactly should I be worried about?

>fairx moved up
They said end of month, are you living in the future?

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

XLM will replace US Dollar in 2022 and there is nothing you cocksucking faggots can do about it.

Dollar bills will be used to clean toilettes then. Screencap this.

>10x
>~4.50
>xrp double circulating supply
>~3.80 ATH

IM SCARED