I've got 1.86 BTC left to diversity into some SOLID projects. No shit coins

I've got 1.86 BTC left to diversity into some SOLID projects. No shit coins.

I'm considering putting it into NEO, LTC, and XLM. No VEN because it is currently ATH and I'm jew as fuck.

Are there any other coins worthy of my investment?

>diversifying
>not going all in

Anyway, you should unironically get Tron now. It's just begun the climb that will break previous ATH, 4-hour MACD just crossed.

Neo is a gamble looks like it could fall harder. Buy it if it dips 100. I love ltc but some people say is smelly dog shit so idk, buy ven on it's next 50 cent dip or you'll regret everything

rlc nigga

im retarded as fuck and sold my tron when my friend told me to "definitely sell it". i dont see tron moving upwards without bitcoins help though

what is it about neo that makes it a gamble?

>TA pajeet

It just looks like it could only go lower or just dance between 130\150 I traded mine for ven at 7$

qash

ICOs

All in on ven if it drops below $8. Easy 10x eoy

XRP, RLC if you believe the hype is coming.
Otherwise XMR, ETH and BCH.

>bases trades on macd crossover alone
>wonders why hes poor
>shills trx
>proves why he's poor

The only solid call there is NEO.

Remember simply holding NEO also rewards you with GAS.

NEO has multiple ICOs coming up this year which will greatly inflate demand for both NEO and GAS.

NEO is directly competing with ETH for the '#1 dApp platform' spot and currently it is technologically superior. Companies with upcoming ICOs are switching from ETH to NEO upon realizing this.

Note : NEO supply is about 30% less than ETH so a $1000 NEO EOY is easily accomplished.

GAS tends to follow NEO at about a 2:1 ratio so $500 GAS too.

Rlc

what are your long term hold prospects? or just till end of year

can an artistic bizbro turn genghis khan into a wojack?

being this poor

Heres how you need to look at your investments from here on out, now that the bull is running out of steam:

1. Does my product serve as a useful currency? (BTC,XMR,LTC)
2. Does my product bring forward technology to revolutionize peer to peer data transfers? (ETH, LINK)

Neo... uughhh.. ehh.... nah.

ELLA but it's more of a long term hold. will def give u good gains though

Go all in XLM. That's only legit coin in the whole market and biztards hate it because muh jew. There will be $1,5 run in 2 weeks. Screencap this.

invest in everything on icowatchlist.com

a few of them will eventually explode

you're welcome

qash
nas
sphtx
waves

dyor
kys
etc

oh and drgn
so many icos are guna be on there and as they roll out it will bring more attention to it and people will understand why its so good

unironically LINK