EOY 2018

>EOY 2018
>XRP now world reserve currency
>The homeless walk up to you with their open litecoin wallets "s-spare any change sir? It's a cold night"
>You look at the poor men and say "Go away from me you should have got in at 20 cents"
>Further down the road you walk into a fine dining restaurant
>the waiter immediately recognises you from the RippleRichest Magazine
>"I'd like the finest steak meal you have"
>"Yes sir, right away sir"
>You like his polite manner and tip him 0.01 XRP
>He immediately takes of his work clothes and retires for life
>You eat your steak and then proceed to pay
>You press the wrong button and accidentally give them a whole XRP
>The owner comes out and gives you the deed to the building
>You have it immediately demolished
>5th business you've accidentally bought this week
>Out side in personal helicopter
>Phone rings
>President Trump
>Asks if you'll pay off the U.S. debt so he can get reelected
>Agree as long as you have permanent diplomatic immunity
>Send him 20 XRP
>Fly home to Carribean
>You own it all now
>Paradise just or you
>Enter Ripple shaped Sky-scraper home
>Get into Ripple shaped bed
>Ripple shaped trophy wife gives you head for hours
>As you cum you scream "THANK GOD FOR RIPPLE"

Other urls found in this thread:

xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/xrapid-cost-savings-confirmed-by-cuallix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my sides

XRP is going to suck money from all cryptos. Regulation will hit hard this year and XRP will be the only one to survive it (i.e., it will be tax-free and with little constraints)

That's how jews work, they infiltrate every market and provide a more attractive alternative. I'm sure as hell not going to bet against the jew.

Reality is that XRP is just artifically priced shitcoin that jews dump on you and get all the valuable alts and BTC instead. In the end you will be left with useless shitcoin.

Reality is that your shitcoin is not ready for the world and is only used for speculation now. Merchants are dropping it and looking for alternatives.

Let's look at XRP,

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

WRONG.

Xlm does.

I'm invested in Stellar to which started as a Ripple fork.

Stop being autistic and invest in both.

Facts facts facts

*I'm invested in Stellar too (which started as a Ripple fork)

Ripple has been building reputation and relationship for years. Financial institutions and businesses need that more than anything.

I don't want a skyscraper in the shape of a fidget spinner.

also this

Veeky Forumstard are only used to speculative market caps, they don't know that Ripple speaks to industries worth trillions of dollars and will make current market caps look like a joke, but it will be too late for them.

*Veeky Forumstards

that's the biggest clusterfuck of a relationship chart I've ever seen

relevant

it's dropped in price you know.

still up 25000% since 12 months.

current drop is a good buying opportunity. Next 50% discount won't happen before at least before 4 months from now and it would be more expensive.

half of my portfolio is XRP

feels good man

OH NO!!! WE CAN'T BUY WHEN THE PRICE IS DOWN!!! WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO GO UP BEFORE BUYING!!!

Both Bitcoin and Ripple will lead the market

and then spam the board with "should I buy now or wait? when will it dip Veeky Forums?"

fucking retards never learn

Coinbase listing soon. Are you read, boys?

pssst

At a glance I actually thought she was asian.

But shes not, and you should know better.

Reminder buy XRP now Q4 report will be on the 24th of January and there are some huge name drops that will blast this back over ATH

Lol these xrp shills are getting embarrassing REEEEEEE

Stick to /pol/ or reddit.

you have to go back

>>XRP now world reserve currency
>>The homeless walk up to you with their open litecoin wallets
>litecoin
?????

x

Nice fucking photoshop, faggot. You might as well be fapping to boytaurs

Sort your life out, user.

Upvoted

xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/xrapid-cost-savings-confirmed-by-cuallix/

i love Veeky Forums

Pathetic post from bagholder who bought ATH.

Someone's mad he didn't buy in early.

>You press the wrong button and accidentally give someone all of your XRP
>The central corporation that controls XRP just reverses the transaction

Too bad it doesn't work that way.

>Condoleezza Rice
deep state sure loves Ripple

Fuck me loled hard

They hated him for he spoke the truth.
There might not be an army behind you now, user, but if ripple takes off there will be a future where you are are part of a very, very wealthy minority while the rest of the plebs are still plebs trying to save up their ripples agains the current of inflation...just as hopelessly as they have been doing before with all the other fiats

Oh the wisdom desu

what if it really is the world currency or the proto world currency

Ripple is the curry shit to bitcoins normal shit

Then we and our descendents will continue live in financial misery while we further enrich the 0.1%

so.... yes?

XLM is gaining traction and this is the year that people see that XRP is just run by a shit load of greedy jews. XRP is the big banks version of cryptocurrency, but the whole point of crypto is to differentiate itself away from fiat currency. XLM is a non-profit that performs better than Ripple in every way, it's cheaper to use, already has good reputable connections with IBM and other banks, has working ATM's, and has a great PR presence.
If you think Ripple is going to outperform Stellar in the long run, you're either retarded or a jew.

Coinbase won't matter when FairX takes over the exchange market

you forgot that Stellar can also do ICOs

This is why you hold both XRP and BTC. You can only win this way

and she's fat too

That's very true. Stellar is basically the much needed infrastructure for crypto to be it's own legitimate system. It's already faster than using a big bank, having Stellar as the groundwork is going to leave banks in the dust. And if they end up adopting the Stellar system themselves, then it's even better for XLM holders. And once FairX launches ON the Stellar system, people will be able to buy crypto much faster than Coinbase, and the transactions are going to cost a fucking penny. Stellar is the future of crypto and no matter how many jews in Wall St want to prop up Ripple as the "next big thing" when you look at it compared to Stellar, it's a fucking joke. Ripple is 100% pre-mined with the company owning majority of those coins, which shows they aren't interested in creating a good product at the end of the day, just lining their own pockets. Stellar is created by taking the Ripple as a base and improving it in virtually every way, all while being open sourced and a non-profit.