Land + container house for roughly 100K$?

Where's the best place to buy land + build a small container house like the one pictured for roughly 100K$? Going to invest 500-1500$ and hopefully 100K$ EOY or by summer 2019. Anywhere worldwide, though Europe looks nice (scandinavian part, not rapefugee part). Not too interested in staying in Canada or moving to USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhPYnvZmFQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>scandinavian part
>not rapefugee part
Oh user, I have some bad news for you...

The absolute state of crypto...

>Going to invest 500-1500$ and hopefully 100K$ EOY or by summer 2019.

Pick a place you can immigrate to first of all. Hopefully a place that allows gun ownership because this type of free living has its risks.

Late night a guy with a machete knocks on your shack you'd be shitting in your little tidy whitey.

In Amerrikkka, I'd suggest Washington state.

i forgot that all of europe got cucked by rapefugees REEEEEEE where then (its OP on phone)

this + its cold af in scandinavia. You need proper walls, floor and roof which will then in term make actual size inside smaller. Heating is also expensive and using fire place arrangements in these small housings causes bad air.
>but it somewhere in mild climate regions rather

Just wait a while until they start building coffin homes in Europe.

>Late night a guy with a machete knocks on your shack you'd be shitting in your little tidy whitey.
How does a brick house prevent that from happening? Your only hope is being as low-profile as possible, big houses only make the matter worse.

>Building a home instead of using a mobile home or tents

>Scandinavian part

im arab so idk

It's basic, bigger houses more places to hide, more windows or doors to escape. More closets and rooms to run to and buy you precious minutes while you wait for help or call out to others.

Small box, you're visible from any windows.

Hope you're not from a cucked country. Ahmed might come for you.

Smaller houses might also have less to steal. Windows would obviously be closed. Sure it might be a bit easier to break into container houses but it's not like it's not pretty trivial already for brick houses too, especially if you have a gun.

something like this would make more sense. first floor = garage, 2nd floor = actual house. stair on the side so you can access house from the outside. will be considerably safer too since no open window and shit

That's why having a solid defense like a firearm is a must for me, living in small homes like these.

I hate stairs though. There's just something about living and sleeping on same level as the land that appeals to me. Being able to walk out from my bedroom directly to the yard is huge plus.

>pic related

desu OP - Dont buy in scandinavia unless its in Norway..

Unironically Czech Republic. Just DYOR. Almost no crime, no refugees, one of the best healthcare systems in the world (also free), free education, nice sluts everywhere, 2 hours by plane to anywhere in Europe etc. etc. Thank me later

>desu OP - Dont buy in scandinavia unless its in Norway..
Why Norway? This might be very relevant to my interests.

This really has gotten out of hand

They are in for a rude awakening.

because they dont take in massive amounts of rapefugees. Also the nature is amazing and people are pretty nice. Only problem is that food/imports are pretty expensive

Gun ownership allowed?

Thanks. Sounds awesome. I live in Finland and so far the situation isn't that bad (not Sweden tier), but it can only get worse and the politicians clearly have no intentions of slowing down.

Norway has better economy and arguably better nature and weather. The people are nice. I've considered moving seriously

coworker went from 2000$ to 150K$ in 6 months, I don't see how 2000$ to 100K$ in a year+ is impossible? Other coworker went from 400$ to 4000$ in a month or two of fooling around too so.

trips so I guess Norway is where I'll move to

Poland or Czech

What about building something like pic related? Nice and defensable because it's in the middle of a field with windows on the second floor to mow down hoards of niggers coming to steal your sheeeit. Area in the middle for farming so you don't have to rely on anyone to feed you, rain water collection and cleaning systems as well. Shit looks pretty comfy desu.

Other pic

that looks like Texas

>play Rust for a day or two
>build house like the one pictured in high pop server
>see that it's highly effective against pajeets and nigs
user, did anyone tell you that you're very intelligent?

Is this what ameritards think? Who wants to bet you've never been out of your country?

Holy kek user, I've done so much crazy shit like that in Rust.

been out of country couple times + not an amerikkkan sorry. leaf here

I know a guy who works in Finland and when he's on a lunch break, all the people he can see outside is the welfare immigrants doing fuck all, because they don't have to work. All the immigrants get housing money, but they live in a room with 10+ people to save the money. Literally worse than pajeets.

I'm guessing it's a lot worse in Sweden where Malmo is a majority Islam city already.

where else is worth it then? asia? like hong kong or taiwan? or even s.korea? though it must cost fucking a lot in HK or SKR

I travel all over the world and you don't want to be anywhere but US of A.

Seriously. Australia Canada are cucked and Jews are flooding them with chinks and Muslims.

Well with 190k you can't get much imo. Maybe Estonia, but they have too many russians. Then again, you will not encounter them in Estonian areas. 150k could get you a decent place like 30km from Tallinn

That looks like a terrible idea unless you plan on spending most of your time outside the contsiner at work and social events etc.
Your brain would get sick of that tiny space in no time

container house is a meme, literally

you can build better and more efficient using traditional construction

i mean common, 100K for a literal meta-shed with like 30qm like in the pic?

Buy land with water on it 15 minutes away from a town and build a 600sf house on it all under 50k ez.

>I live in Finland and so far the situation isn't that bad (not Sweden tier), but it can only get worse and the politicians clearly have no intentions of slowing down.

vittu saatana perkele bruh, don't be like that
i'm Pajeet living in Finland and paying high as fuck taxes to Finland
not everyone is a typical pajeet

lmfao no one that lives in australia or canada would fucking want to live in the USA. USAs entire populace lives in this weird state of complete fear where they will literally carry guns around in case they get attacked? nigger who wants to live like that

Aus + Canada > UK > Norway > Pajeetland > USA

unironic

What about NZ? Same tier as aus/canada? And where in Canada, BC? I'm in QC and I'm about to kill myself. I can't stand these french cucks.

yeah NZ is same tier as aus/can, but like some states in aus NZs housing market is pretty fucking expensive/inflated

Chink or sand nigger detected.

UK > Norway

kek, no, even if I have to kill some rapefugees to protect myself they'd only give me20 somthing years in norway, while in bongland I'd just get executed

Dont move to Europe you idiot. All those countries are bankrupt and fall of Africans

You can get smaller arms if you have a gun licence, but I don't think that you would be able to legally get military-grade arms, like LMGs and such.

Semi auto rifles like AR and AKs?

>unironically wanting to build a cuckshed

I don't have anything against the good honest pajeets, but let's be honest, most refugees are complete waste of air. If you pay your taxes, support yourself and keep to yourself, go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhPYnvZmFQA

that's some good shit, thanks user bookmarked

You're very welcome