To brainlets not understanding why we will be at 100$ 100% EoQ2, and that the current pump is just normal VEN movement

To brainlets not understanding why we will be at 100$ 100% EoQ2, and that the current pump is just normal VEN movement

>Circulating supply will be more than halved, probably 1/3'ed, instantly 2-3-4-5x'ing the value
>News coming out every third day
>PBoC is all but confirmed, which will probably 3x us on the spot
>Already has partnerships with fucking PwC (INSANE partnership, with a revenue of fucking 37Billion a year (to compare, this is 10 BILLION more than fucking McDonalds makes a year)

Holy fuck and it's still not top 5. Get in while you fucking can retards.

Will pass $10 tonight , $20 by next week

Poorfag here with 40 ven
I legit thinl about selling some of my bitcoin to go nalls deep into ven

Imagine how much more VEN u could have bought with that BTC even a week or two ago

>Circulating supply will be more than halved, probably 1/3'ed, instantly 2-3-4-5x'ing the value
what? are you retarded?

>closed source
>no whitepaper
>no product
>china
>“partnerships”

People actually fall for this shitcoin.

It's been confirmed you retard. VEN worth of 255m (of the 499m circ total) has signed up for node status, that was a month ago. I'm estimating at least another 50m has reached node status by now

I tried to tell Veeky Forums about VEN with detailed information at:

3700 sats
8000 sats
15k sats
30k sats

and then I stopped, because they only give a shit about indian scamcoins and buying ico bags

the vast majority of "people" visiting /biz are not interested in intelligent long term investment, such as it exists in the realm of crypto

they are here for moonshots on shitcoins, yet are not aware that by the time information arrives about coins to Veeky Forums they are already accumulated by somebody else, in almost every case

this is a desolate wasteland, yet the occasional gem can still be pried from the smoldering wreckage

>tfw 320 VEN

a-a-atleast ill get that used 2003 honda accord right?

I bought a bunch of qash in the last week because it was cheaper. But yeh wish i had put in just half a buttcoin into ven when it was less than half the price

Sad thing is I bought 700 VEN at 1.2$, and then sold everything the moment we hit 4. I am a sad man

same. qash's potential upside is kinda freaky tho so I'm going to continue accumulating that while it's still relatively cheap. at least I was able to FOMO a lowly 50 VEN before it goes through the fucking roof.

Nodes must be stake and must remain staked in order to gain seniority. This effectively removes a significant portion of VEN/VET from the circulating supply, as these nodes are critical to the infrastructure of the VET ecosystem.

They will be "removed" from circulating supply as soon as the VET main net launches, because those node holders will stay node holders in order to accumulate and spend THOR. Or so the theory goes.

>talking about qash and ven in the same thread

We have about 30 more IQ points than your average Veeky Forums thread right here. QASH's potential will be realized later this year. I think it's going to see some serious growth in Q2 as worldbook comes online and the qryptos exchanges get some UI work done.

well if u are oh so clever without actually saying anything

Tell me about next mission to the moon, because there is one, name the exchange where is that particular coin traded

Hint: Bellow 50m market cap

and no its not bottos or whatevr shitcoin got shilled this weekend, I havent seen it yet on biz

Btw, I bought ven at 1 dollar

what is qash? Could it reach VEN moon status? Im a fucked dumbass and ignored VEN shilling when it was under $1. I dont wanna miss another moon mission.

Telcoin . Will also 20x

1000 USD EOY, do your math

lmao, what part of Have not been seen on biz yet did u not understand?

smelly telly

You deserve nothing. I will give you a pity hint anyways: other logistics coins in early phase of deployment.

QASH is not a moon mission. LIQUID financial services is a sleeping giant, and QASH is their baby. Go look them up.

Shut the fuck up, discord shill.

Bottos, nigger. Gate.io.

I see you believe in QASH - where doyou suggest to buy it, cause most exchanges seem kinda obscure (Huobi for US citizens). ALso thought on COSS?

Best upcoming moonshots in order:

BTO>LUX>PROC>OPT

no>You deserve nothing. I will give you a pity hint anyways: other logistics coins in early phase of deployment.
I dont need your pitty, I am just trying to determine whether you are legit

yea, logistics good, ot, shipchain all that shit but I am talking about a coin that is actually already tradable and will give you 20x by June

>partnership with PWC....
yeah, blackmoon has a partenership with Deloitte, partnerships dont mean shit

DYOR, you gain nothing by seeing another person shill it. If you look up QASH and are not excited by what you find, then I don't know what to tell you.

COSS has failed to launch a decent exchange platform twice in a row, and has critical failures to the point where they had to roll back their exchange and then pay their 'customers' out of pocket for their fuckup. In my opinion they do not have the development or management expertise needed to run a stable, growing exchange. I would not trust them with my money, personally. Not after their most recent FUBAR.

also another hint

The slogan of that coin unironically uses meme thats being used frequently on /g/

LUX is so underrated. I hardly see it shilled on here, but I expect I will in the next few weeks.

For an ultra lowcap shitcoin that is similar to Enjin, but Japanese, KBR is taking off and is definitely not worth its tiny current MCAP. They actually have a working product out right now being used in a popular Japanese gaming app. Not going to take you to the moon, but will definitely x5 off its current price assuming the market doesn't drop sub $400.

BTO is pushed by one particular group, volume is insane might took of any second but it is a stupid pump and dump coin

>is it done, yuri?
>no comrade premiere, new ath every single day

it isnt underrated.
its the coin with the highest inflation. Look at the supply , its a joke

I own ven and wtc, but I'm still extremely hesitant of VEN. Even with enough ven for a strength node, I am not very confident in them as far as actually providing use technology applications. As of right now it seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors built entirely off the hype of irrelevant partnerships and name dropping... On top of that, ven seems like they have gone a bit overboard on their scope and focus, they would have been extremely well off sticking with RFID shipping + logistics. As far as the physical tech and hardware goes I have a lot more faith in walton, but when it comes to cryptomarkets, real world benefits don't mean shit, only networking and shilling.

If someone can explain to me why PWC is extremely valuable for a RFID blockchain logistics company I'll send you 10 ven. Ok its the big 4, cool. What does it mean for me? There is no value gained logistically, no value gained technologically, maybe they can have access to the client base? The same applies for all the other affiliates or partners... so they have giant clients? How the fuck does that directly translate into benefitting VEN? I realize the importance of networking but I'm worried this is all built on a house of cards.

BTO definitely isn't a pump and dump. Look at the team, you're thinking of dbc

Someone hasn't done their research lol

lmao, you deluded tool. I am of the likes that create a consensus thats being than shilled on biz, why are u even trying to persuade me with that low level memes like muh team

you got shilled and bought into pump and dump in a belief that whale wont bagshit into your mouth, dont even try to talk to me like that faggot

muh team

okey memester

Comfy as fuck.

I'm happy whole of /biz is on this one.

This will be the cinderella story of /biz.

Many will make it.

This is like the next fcking ethereum.

As you said. PWC gives them huge client base.
Also it gives them a lot of credibility.

Personally I think that DVN GL partnership is more valuable right now.

The way I see it:
PWC - smart contract client provider
DVN GL - RFID client provider

>they can have access to the client base
This is a big part of it
But there's more to it. Blockchain is about trust. More specifically, it's about having information you can trust. This is where PwC comes in. As an accounting/auditing firm, they understand what information their clients need to be able to trust, and help guide VeChain into building solutions that specifically address those issues.

>closed source
like that matters. 100% you know shit about coding and 100% you haven't looked at source of any coin that you have invested.
>no whitepaper
like having a whitepaper makes coin somewhat special. Look at TRON you fucking twat.
>no product
Are you fucking serious right now? Shut the fuck up and dig for a minute you fucking ass worm.
>china
Great argument you fucking idiot. Throw away all your devices because they contain parts or are assembled in China. IS THAT WHAT MAKES SOMETHING WITHOUT WORTH?
>"partnerships"
You are an actual fucking retarded child with undeveloped brains. Since when in your fucked head using "" makes a valid counterargument?

Fucking retard. Kill yourself.

VEN is not only an RFID blockchain logistics company. That is one thing that VEN does, but VEN itself will also be a dapp platform and ecosystem, similar to Ethereum.

PwC is important because they are capable of vetting Vechain as a credible opportunity for chinese businesses, and their trust demonstrates to chinese clients that Vechain is worth adopting as a blockchain solution.

The partnerships are not irrelevant. Parnerships are everything in China.

If you are not simply fudding, then look up who Jim Breyer is.

If you don't care who Jim Breyer is, then look up who his wife is. Angela Chao

If you don't care who his wife is, then look up who his sister in law is. Elaine Chao

When you are finished looking up who those people are, and if you didn't immediately purchase VEN then you simply cannot be helped.

Captcha confirms, see pic.

Do I fucking put my last $1000 in Ven please tell me

if you think the growth you have seen in the past couple weeks is impressive, the rest of this year will blow your socks off.

Nothing has screamed: MONEY!!!!!!! In crypto quite like Vechain, for awhile.

do it

How high do you predict Vechain hitting this year?

Ven has close ties to Alibaba. Lookup Alibaba bitse. Do the math.

lmao that captcha

top meme here lad

Ultra-conservative: 100$
My best guess: 250$
If BTC decides to finally get up from it's deathbed and we usher in a new era of bulls: 500$+

and this isn't small time gwailo faggot day trader money, this is corporate money, hedge fund money, massive institutional money on a scale you can not really comprehend

Jim Breyer is Money Jesus to the chinese

Don't believe me? Here is is, standing shoulder to shoulder with the President of China, in a room full of business and banking executives.

Now he's an "advisor" to Vechain. This rocket is powered with chinese government money, and they are sending it to the next galaxy over.

QASH is a token that backs the first and only crypto exchange formally approved by the Japanese government. When their LIQUID platform is released in Q2 of this year, it will a full on prime brokerage, with all of the usual instruments that we've come to know and love from the world of fiat. Plus, that exchange will be directly accessible via fiat. The idea is to solve crypto's liquidity problem once and for all. They'll also have their own blockchain next year, and then a full banking license. Take a look at the team and investors, do some research, and draw some connections with other crypto news from Japan and SEA.

Right now we're seeing governments silently start to get into blockchain. They aren't announcing anything official for political reasons and because they're having companies compete with each other, but it's become apparent that having blockchain is a matter of national interest to any country with a functioning economy. I think that QASH is Japan's, VEN could well be China's, SK has IOTA I guess, and I guess that XRP or XLM is the US's. I really can't figure that out, and I wonder if the current administration just has their head up their asses regarding blockchain. Europe is behind, but they're waking up and the EU is throwing billions into blockchain research.
I use their exchange, QRYPTOS. It's experiencing some growing pains, but it's usable. I should probably move my VEN over there now that I think about it.

>Bought on the dip >$5
I thank the XRP news for getting me into crypto after being in denial for so many years. Im a newb @ 250 ven, but stayed up during the crash to get in while it was $4

500$ this year ? Shit man, I can only get so erect

I want to smack that brat Zuck for not buttoning his jacket.

Chink scam like tron that's gonna leave alot of lambo retards with huge bags.

Whatever being in the top 5 by market cap puts it at. Who knows. Could be $50 could be $500.

Very few people here understand just what Breyer means for Vechain.

VEN is now 1 degree of separation from the US secretary of transportation. DNV GL already puts it into european shipping industry.

VEN will be truly worldwide in a couple of years, and people investing now in the infrastructure still have a chance to get in extremely early, despite having missed the bus when it was mere cents on the dollar.

$100-500 eoy worst case
$500-1000 eoy best case
$1000 + 2019 gauranteed

There was a reason the ICO sold out in 3 minutes, because the majority of the 800m circulating supply is held in nodes by corporate entities that knew vechain would be big i.e jim breyers network of chinese cronies. They will never sell them because they need them, factor in the amount held in nodes by whales and the average investor we are looking at a circulating supply of 200m.

If crypto is on a bullrun and we reach multi trillion market cap, vechain will be at a 1t market cap in under 3 years.

tl;dr dont sell till $1,000

thanks for posting this now i'm convinced this might have a shot ... will buy some @ 10$

I've never masturbated to my crypto holdings before, but I'm going to go do it right now. I'm going to go cum all over my phone. It's okay, it's waterproof to 30 feet.

My load is going to be massive, but not that massive.

further more breyer was the man that invested in:
Facebook when it had 8 employees
eth when it was $10

He knows what is what...

i have a hard time believing these kinds of numbers because they would make me unimaginably wealthy
i bought all my VEN at 20 cents on a spur of the moment decision with no research
i would kind of feel bad about having more money than people i know who are hard working and brilliant

Thats the thing though, it doesn't work that easy. First, I don't speak chinese, but assuming that it is an actual 100% official partnership, and not just a service use affiliation, they still can't just fucking give their clients information over like nothing. It would have to be strictly through opt in scenarios, and what the fuck would we even be talking about? PWC would send a internal letter out to their clients "Hi we do your taxes, we see you make or use X, and can benefit from our new CRYPTOCURRENCY PARTNERSHIP, VECHAIN"

I'm just confused of the ACTUAL core value brought to vechain as a TECHNOLOGY, not a company. I'm still firm that at the end of the day.... its all smoke and mirrors, which I guess is what pumps the market and makes us money.

I'm more technologically intrigued by waltons RFID chips and the manufacturing process, along with the price point they currently have them at and the software that runs with it. Its all impressive stuff, and its all open to look at. What the fuck does ven have? I'm worried one day the shit will be back down to $2.00 after a good old asian pump and dump.

>i would kind of feel bad about having more money than people i know who are hard working and brilliant

kek. life's not fair m8. enjoy your gains

you best be doing some mental preparation for when it comes true.

I've forgotten about pwc thingy, I care about the DNV-GL partnership. Huge fucking trustworthy company. Literally no other company I would trust more than this one. I wrote my bachelor thesis on it and the guy we talked with told us blockchain will be an absolute game changer. He was my friends dad and not some random shill.

Check out DNV-GL facebook page and set an reminder for their upcoming live video for their headquarters next week and trust me. phaggotchan wont let me post the link
0xd65c274d24761c9fabbd61739fe485c4f8115ac3

If you buy VEN now, the only thing you need to do to "make it", is simply hold it. You don't need to fuck around with anything else in this retarded market.

No more scamcoins, no more chasing moon missions, not more dealing with fucking retarded indians and teenagers.

All you need to do is grab some ven, hold, and pray the market doesn't detonate completely.

PRAY it does crash badly, because it will shake out all the fucking GARBAGE, which will make real projects all the more valuable. Imagine if most of the shitcoin scams with no product and no purpose disappear. Now imagine VEN and other shit with actual-use cases remain.

Where will the money go? Right into them.

Fuck I'm so hard right now.

>tfw only 10k ven

I want to die everyday. I could of been retired by now.

>tfw 150 VENlet
>all these people with 100,000+ VEN

Biz give me an entry point in eth that will be filled in 24 hours. plz no forever rising larp. 0.0081 plausible?

lmao man

in this stage of capitalism, nobody you believe that is briliant or hard working is actually briliant or hardworking

It is the ideology that we have been conditioned into to believe, not by ((them)) as pol would like to imagine but by this self sustaining automated system we live in

there is nothing noble about being hardworking because in reality, that word doesnt mean anything

You are just afraid, because you were thought that it doesnt work this way, well guess what, nobody really knows how is this supposed to work.

read wittgenstien

Make a little note on you calendar for a few months from now.

>How much would I had made if I had bought 500 ven on Jan 22, 2018, instead of fudding and moping around without doing my research till I forgot about it and went back to chasing shitcoins?

Also go shopping for some rope to prepare for that day.

I am, I'm studying harmonic analysis at a good university right now, and it's interesting and I have some plans for how to apply it. So even if I get rich I'll finish my degrees and probably start a software company of some kind. It's what I was going to do anyway.

Dump xlm for this, tell me please anons

are you joking? you'll have a strength node

Brilliant people should use their big brains to figure out how to not have to work so hard. That's kinda what humanity has been doing since it split from chimps.

0.00840 if you're extremely lucky. Probably won't dip below 0.00850

That chart is the gayest thing I have ever seen in my life, and I lived in san francisco for two years.

You literally get to retire in a year. Even if VEN goes up to $1,000, I'll still have to find some more moon missions to make it.

I can't even fathom those with 100,000 VEN.

m8 I don't even have half that.

agree

dump xlm.

This just opened my eyes.

this level of cop

SALTON WALTONS BTFO

it's plausible

I own a strength node, why does everyone mistake criticism for shitting on their precious investment? I have legit questions that people should answer to keep themselves and their money safe. I like profits too, the market doesn't reward quality is my point, it rewards shilling.

im thinking of dropping 1.5 ETH on VEN at $9.45

am I buying high?

I found youtube videos and reddit posts long before anyone made a biz threads on vechain. Anything that hits biz is old news these days.

Fuck up retard

Also VEN will absolutely dump in the next few hours as the USA wakes up and fat chinese swing trading nerds unload their chinkbags on them.

It could be a good entry point assuming we are going to continue to see growth this week (probable, with the upcoming livestream and news event on the 24th), just be a little patient.

Expect a STRONG upswing, then a sudden crash downward as the FOMO's get taken advantage of. This pattern has repeated itself regularly through ven's lifecycle, every day as the sun comes up and starts shining in the USA while there is VEN hype active.

>tfw only have 100
Being poor is my eternal fate.

lol felt good reading that, fucking brainlets talking out of their ass every where JUST STFU IF YOU'RE RETARDED AND CLUELESS

If you own a strength node and don't understand anything about the project you invested in or the business practices in the location it is based out of, then you are a drooling retard.

40000 ven, can’t wait to retire and travel the world after this year. Thanks Sunny

do I sell my ICX for VEN?

"They have a grand client base". How the fuck can those words come off your lips without your brain realising how fucking rare and importsnt that is in the crypto space? You fucken retard no wonder youve bought wtc.

Lmao take the gains from this one and dump it in your next moon mission and then you've made it.

Calling a dip all the way to 65K sats about 3 1/2 hours from now as the chinese bag unloading goes full throttle, then a steady climb back upwards through US evening hours.

yes

I know your pain

No im not man. I could of had 100k ven easily but instead i have 10k which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. If it goes to 1k maybe ill be okay with it but thats not gonna happen.

Maybe... I do have a walton gmn aswell but I just feel like a guppie.

Bigger. Imagine ethereum but with instutional support. Like ethereum XL

I'm expecting a giant crash directly after CNY, similar to the after holidays crash.

I just FOMOed in ven at $9.20 with my last 1k,how fucked am I biz?

>.25 cents two months ago
>10 bucks now
Sure is bag holders shopping for greater fools in here.