REQ is Primed for Takeoff

>accumulate

>says increasingly nervous man for the 42397th time

>says increasingly nervous pajeets with no arguments for the 42397th time

Really speaks about the investor base that they have to clarify this

Yeah things like these make me worry even more because that means they care about the opinion of some Reddit investors. In other words they don't have any good investors behind them

FUD only gets to you if you have no idea what the fuck the project you're invested in does. people that owned REQ and literally believed that everything's being outsourced to pajeets deserve to lose tbqhf

Mainly the shit soaked words being posted on here desu

Request has a massive chicken and egg problem. To get widespread adoption it will need quite a few big businesses working with them. If no one else is using it it will be difficult for any business to implement this financial workflow in addition to their current systems.
Perhaps it may have been a better idea to do what Chainlink have done and kept a pool aside to incentivize business adoption.
I'm keen to see how they plan to overcome this issue.

REQ looks actually pretty well thought through, tell me why it's shit.

Couldn't it just be used initially by particulars?
Sure company adoption is a very good plus and pretty much guarantees success but is it really a requirement?

>FUD only gets to you if you have no idea what the fuck the project you're invested in does. people that owned REQ and literally believed that everything's being outsourced to pajeets deserve to lose tbqhf

I am in ACT/VEN/REQ and I get in ven when it was 4$. My comfiest pick is ACT, than REQ, and last place VEN. All are long-term, and will profit me so much I will finally quit crypto.

to be fair they marketed it themselves as "le next paypal!!!1!"

Makes me think biz matters. He could’ve just said “we didn’t hire pajeets” and I would’ve bought my stack back

holding this is comfy, and now i think im starting to understand why walton hodlers are comfy as well. projects like these have devs that are too busy to respond to FUD and hype their coins on twitter. their growth is organic yet inevitable. didnt buy ven at 2 dollars, 4 dollars, 6 dollars, 9 dollars or 20 dollars. id value that neo ripoff right now at about 30 cents

If this is what they are trying to achieve then you will need businesses already utilising it for it to be worthwhile.
To me the whole B2B invoicing and accounting will be the biggest drawcard for request, not a 'pay by Request' button. I'm just interested to see how they get there.

Not to mention I can't find any commits that matter besides their app on their github.
I mean talk about not being marketable.
Could just be vaporware for all I know.

Honestly, as a Link holder I know github doesn't mattter if you belive you are creating something great. If I was them I wouldn't be committing anything on Github yet either. I am keeping an eye on this though, i'm just waiting to see evidence of possible business adoption. If they solve the egg problem i'm in!

You're a fucking moron, github in the ICT community is as good as a cv.

>a vaporwave company just partnered with kyber and scammed them to work alongside them for 6 months with nothing to market

Yeah pretty sure ycombinator is not in the habit of funding companies to do nothing but blow lines.
Use some common sense mate.

It isn’t shit. That’s the point. People totally misinterpreted the last development update and created unnecessary FUD.

>unnecessary FUD
Who cares? Pajeets fomoing like retards into a coin they panic sold before is my second favourite thing in crypto space.

You’re right, I’m looking forward to that day. Only thing that gets to me, is that I don’t have any money left to buy more... Hopefully ICX moons the next days so I can reallocate a bit. And maybe that BEE ICO will drop some additional gains for me too.

Why outsource to India though? Did they not make bank since ICO?

That's just the state of crypto right now. Very few people investing in something because they actually believe in the project.

>city of Zion
NEO secretly jewcoin confirmed

Mainnet and partnerships. That's what they are focussing on in Q1. Shit is gonna be awesome. Something tells me they are able to reel in some big names.

I expect them to enter the interoperability alliance (ICX, AION, WAN) together with kyber network.

Volume has been steadily decreasing. This coin is fucking dead.

Oh man. That is the big boy league. FUD'ers would never been so BTFO.

Because only clinical retards are selling at this point in time

Nice

REQ and SUB are my two favorite projects. I need to get more of them.

REQ or moon, pick one

"Request" is just such a shitty name for the project. I understand why they took it because when ur looking for a name that works for everything, basically only 'request' comes up.
But they should have just named it 'paynet'
Think about how ridiculous it sounds that somebody "requests" payment. It sounds like it's optional. yes i know, technically it is optional but that's not how you think about things when you have ordered on amazon and now amazon wants you to pay. It's not really a request anymore, they want that money. It's a contract once you clicked 'order'

this shitcoin will never work. here's just a few reasons why

>whitepaper is horribly written buzzwords

>team moved to singapore to launder money

>no working product

>bit off more than they could chew so they outsource their code to jeets

>team is french, no explanation needed

>have to buy eth off an exchange to use the damn app, stacy and chad wont do that nerd shit so it will never catch on

>price heavily manipulated by whales who got in early at below 5 cents

>their team is being sued for ripping off an existing companies logo

>shitty, non catchy name

FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ

my least favorite pasta on all of biz, not even entertaining..

I outsourced my money to other coins.

>FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ
FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQFUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ FUCK REQ fuck pajeets

lmfao these req holders are gonna kms when they learn all of biz dumped

most of biz bought this at .04 and are ultra comfy lol.

i bought at 11 cents and dumped at 1.17. this coin is going to zero.

hey guys, this is a shitcoin shitcoin shitcoin shitcoin shitcoin shitcoin, so what you should do is take all your money out of it RIGHT NOW and put it in some other coin being heavily shilled on biz as the next moon misson. trust me, guys, you literally cannot go wrong. would i lie to you

hurry, you guys. HURRY.
HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY

Do you guys think the REQ devs have read my Chad/Stacey REQ pasta?

Market selling my 1MM REQ stack in 1hr prepare for the dump of a lifetime. Not staying in this shitcoin any longer, I got my 10x.