Mods can you please delete the threads made by butthurt liberals that not everyone here agrees with them politically...

Mods can you please delete the threads made by butthurt liberals that not everyone here agrees with them politically. I come here for Veeky Forums, if you're offended by someone having an opinion you don't like, reddit is precensored with the upvote system, or you can go to /pol/ where you can argue all day. Any non Veeky Forums related threads should be deleted thanks.

Reported, go back to pol

I agree these threads are shit but I don't think they should be deleted.
Only if they are spammed more than once by the same person.

get the fuck out leftist
this is a libertarian board

And then the offended poltard he made a thread about it. Do you have no self awareness you fucking retard.

It has nothing to do with biz, its just raging /leftypol/ that shit up every board by being on an obsessed witchhunt like . I don't want /pol/threads here either, but there aren't any, there are only pol opinions that pop in normal biz threads.

Hide threads from catalog. Stop replying to them to bump them. Actively take part in threads that have valuable discussions.
Is it that hard?

How about no political posts from butthurt anyone, yourself included.

Literally what I'm asking for. This thread would be redundant if there weren't political threads in the catalogue right now.

His name was Seth Rich

Veeky Forums has no ideology you upper-middle class bubble dweller.

we make money here.

>Veeky Forums has no ideology you upper-middle class bubble dweller.
Nah, we're mainly free market libertarians here.

Crypto itself is a radical libertarian rebel against central banking.

You must be new here.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Literally nothing in that quote has anything to do with Keynesian economic theory.

Do Americans even read Keynes? They sure do love throwing around his name as though he was an errant Communist.

FUCK I HATE AMERICANS

You forgot to use the new wojack, here.

Please kill your self.

>literally defending keynes
Krugman is literally a neo-keynesian. The image was making fun of him.

Keynesians need a fucking bullet in the head.
Fuck keynes, and fuck central banks.
If you support central banks then get the fuck off Veeky Forums.

Biz is chicago school. So fuck off

LISTEN TO THIS MAN, Veeky Forums!

>Any non Veeky Forums related threads should be deleted
starting with yours

How about the Jannies do their jobs and put the threads on pol where they belong.

This
Threads made by offended libs are great lol

This. Please mods.

>Butthurts liberals are crying about people having different opinions
>MODS DELETE THEIR THREADS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking die

Regardless of if you like the threads, surely you can agree they dont fit in on Veeky Forums?

Go to /pol/ my friend, you can let everyone know how emotionally invested you are over there