In the meantime Chainlink trading volume on Huobi rises quietly

It's looking good!!!
If you consider the lack of official Promo for this coin,
Just imagine if this would hit Bittrex or Poloniex - The rush on Chainlink would be

Nice

Nice

Things there seems to accelerate by a fast pase!
Look!

You guys are cringy as fuck with your beloved shit coin

You will KYS in a few moths for not beeing part of it.

Houbi volume is mostly faked. There's been a lot written about it and it's pretty much confirmed. Plus have you ever heard of someone trading there? Even in the mandarin forums you don't see anyone talking about it.

I trade on Huobi

>>I trade on Huobi

don't underestimate the chinx just like you should not underestimate LINK

LINK is gonn be my passport to financial freedom

love that statement!
keep em comming!!

Newsflash: Binance is bigger than bittrex or Poloniex. Aside from gdax, this is as good as it gets for LINK

The point still is, that there are a lot of pople on exchanges like Polo or Bitt that would like to buy Chainlink but are unwilling to create an account on Binance for that. If access would be granted be sure that people would buy the hell out of it!

Do people still believe the Binance chink scam bullshit? Their loss though

nice trips!

I guess not but as far as i know creating an account was suspended over a timeperiod.
This might also cause people to stay away from Binance. But still you want to reach out to those who are on other exchanges just for the access and broader adoption. Also the more exchanges are providing LINK, the more stable the coin will become.

For some reason I can't see LINK pairs on Huobi. I was able to before I made an account but after I set up an account (about 10 mins ago) I am no longer able to find LINK listed. WTF

clear your cache - should help!

Was tempted to sell yesterday and increase stacks, fucking lucky i didn't i guess.

We told you not to. The FUD group did not get very many bags yesterday. Hopefully it wasted their time.,

Did i mention that I fucking hate Bitcoin?
This corrupted piece of never ending forks damages the whole market!
I hope for Ethereum to overtake and burry this dino of a coin forever! It's time to sign off for this shit! LET IT BURN!

Clearly a PnD coin..

Why are you even bothering with 10 threads a fucking hour?

Literally crashing tards

you want it to be 20 threads an hour?

>nothing but LINK fud posted shadowfork this, sergay that
>anytime its about to ath it is QUICKLY suppressed by whales who arent done accumulating

Buy that shit and hold the fuck on.