Whats the best erc20 coin i can store on printed MEW and lock it for 5 yrs. Pick 3 pls + short explanation why

Whats the best erc20 coin i can store on printed MEW and lock it for 5 yrs. Pick 3 pls + short explanation why.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindmeister.com/991002501?t=R1iofDilV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LINK
FUN
NIMFA

pajeets will tell you otherwise but these picks are a no brainer for nonbrainlets

I forgot to mention i already got link there .

Bizcoin

BUILT FOR BBC

Honestly, LINK. I haven't done research on other coins for this long a timeframe, so go with ETH/BTC if you want, but I came to the following conclusions about LINK:
LINK has a 4-year head-start on a critically important problem in the blockchain connectivity problem. Other anons have gone into detail about the tech advantages LINK has, so DYOR there.
But where LINK will stand out, is that it can systematically gain a foothold into the following industries across a multi-year timeframe:
Derivatives, in the next 1-2 years, as they already have digitised financial agreements.
Insurance; 2-3 years
And trade finance (supply-chain) in the next 3-5 years, as most of them have multiple contracting parties, and the majority of agreements aren't digitized, so they may take longer, but when they finally switch, they may go for the most established decentralized oracle network (network effects are an extremely powerful monopolistic advantage, and LINK seems positioned to start with one or two markets, and take over those markets).

I've explained this about 10 times worse than other anons, so DYOR.

Who is she?

HST - Voting on the blockchain. Very legit project, makes best sense in the real world because voter fraud will not be anvery issue and it costs 70% less.

REQ - PayPal 2.0 Team always overdelivers, one of the best projects out there imo.
TAU - Your lottery ticket. When they deliver and you buy right now you will have 100x your money without bubble.

Just take a quick look at these and decide.

faggot BWD for best results

stpeach , twitch whore

REQ -> mindmeister.com/991002501?t=R1iofDilV0

TAU
TIOTOUR
ARY

the best erc20 token is her fat ass

Would you say dump my xlm for req, have been thinking about this for days, wish I don't know why I never jumped on the req train, I seen it at 4c-8c-20c now thinking about buying it at 50c. Which would you say will put perform?

Bizcoin

Yeah, and this is her boyfriend

Also seen someone talking about an ico coming out soon that will be better then hst, better team and product, scared the shit out of me because I hold hst

None, they're all shit

what do you mean? like a weather reporter?

Also what price would you say tau could hit if the deliver, I'm sitting on 1000 tau, fucking wish I got more

theres no way his chink dick can satisfy her

BAT.

>mfw 10k LINK 10k BAT locked on mew with Trezor private key

Heheheheheh

UTN-P until UTN is listed, if course, Universa is the fucking future

could not be more wrong