Ground control, this is Major ICX

Ground control, this is Major ICX....
cm.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2018012208591135225#ba

news.bitcoin.com/korean-crypto-exchanges-share-data-with-banks-new-account-system/

Get in my niggas, volume's already picking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-koreas-online-banking-security-gets-first-upgrade-in-almost-20-years-4d36f5ac31f1
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1145940553_12708566626960616251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

February is going to be one massive bullrun.

I feel like going 50% in with icx

what it mean

Translate for idiots. I have 20 BTC to throw in, but cannot confirm your asiae shit site.

im not a fucking gook but if you have chrome you can translate it to english

Does this dump on mainnet launch day?

Mainnet shouldn't really affect the price. The summit on the 31st will, and so will Koreans trading it.

It will probably pull a ven, dump and then moon. There’s also the summit on the 31st that is speculated to be a bigger deal.

this fucking coin is the most promising of any coin outside of the top 5 right now in crypto.

It has the most ambitious project i've seen in the past four months and the team and partnership network to deliver on their promises.

And... IT NEVER FUCKING MOONS

FUCKING LOL

It makes absolutely no sense and reminds me why the cryptospace is full of fucking RETARDED IDIOTS.

I went all in on ICX back in december when it was 2 dollars. sold it around january 1 or so for about 10 dollars. AND IT HASNT DONE SHIT FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS LOL

These fucking idiots are sleeping on the next Ethereum buying stupid fucking nonsense like LINK, ARK, TRON, the list goes on and on. It just strengthens my belief that everyone in the cryptospace is mentally retarded.

I hope this shit shoots up to 30 dollars by the end of the month with mainnet and summit. Really I hope it does because I don't know how you guys manage watching this shit fluctuate between 8-9.50 every day.

I've honestly gotten more gains selling this shit 3 weeks ago and investing elsewhere than I would have had holding it the entire time, even if it does now reach $30. But I truly wish you guys fucking $200 end of year. I think its possible once these braindead idiots stop sleeping on this.

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-koreas-online-banking-security-gets-first-upgrade-in-almost-20-years-4d36f5ac31f1

To give you a little perspective

The price is being held down by whales to accumulate more.. People that understand the potential want to hoard more and more

patients young padawan, we're going to the moon

>IT NEVER FUCKING MOONS

???

This is stable af around it's 8-11 dollars. Even if the market takes a shitter.

It already mooned like x100 in fiat value since ico, but IT NEVER FUCKING MOONS.

bro this is at least 10 times undervalued from where it belongs on the CMC and it hasn't done anything in the past 3 weeks.

"We are up in satoshi though! Just down in fiat!"

Yeah anybody who sold this shit when it was $12.50 is a genius. Again even if this moons to 30 dollars very soon, you'd be better spend playing with your money elsewhere the past 3 weeks.

"Le whales are accumulating"

There should be so much excitement about this project here that no sellwall can hold it back.

I don't terms like overvalued or undervalued. x10 right now would give it 30B valuation which makes literally no sense compared to the other projects around.

Be happy when you see a x2-x3 end of feb. The real milestone will be KRW pairing and nobody knows when this shit will come, especially in the current market.

If everyone expect it to dump, then it's going to moon.

Literally no reason to dump at mainnet. This isn't the actual buy the rumor, sell the news thing.

With mainnet the real ICON tokens will come out and the imminent exchange listings are more likely to happen. I'd like to scoop up more cheap tokens, but very unlikely to see that happening.

>the Korean coin opening on Korean exchanges for the country with the highest demand
>will this dump
There's a reason echoing shills were so aggressive this week. They knew that by the time the 24th came that they wouldn't be getting any more interest for a while

The hype for this shitcoin is over

Ven shills, not echoing, wtf is this autocorrect

ur fucking retarded

Priced in newfag

How can a KRW pairing be priced in? KRW pairing leads into more exposure, especially the retarded korean money.

Fucking overused "priced in" meme. KYS pajeet

What does ven have to do with it you fucking pajeet

Icx is shit fuck off

>MOMMY HE SAID SOMETHING AGAINST MY COIN!!!!

Patience my friend, patience.

Please don't try to reason with these people. They think the priced in meme is actually real

Yeah, hindsight truly is 20/20.

ICX isnt a get rich quick shit coin.
If you haven't noticed, its been steadily mooning since december. The most organic growth of all alts, even more steady than VEN.
No pumps, no dumps, just steady climbing.

Lads. That fucking pajeet tried to get us to buy VEN while Icx was worth more than it's now VEN is worth more than Icx. You all laughed at him, I did too, but he was fucking right.

Hindsight is easy in an anonymous board, for every possibility there's a kek shilling it.

VEN has the perfect marketing strategy. Random news and announcements every 3 days.

Normies love it like tron.

Meanwhile ICON posts about an ultra blue moon. Lmao

They think their coin will sell itself.

We'll see on January 31st

My theory is that they actually don't give a fuck if normies buy their coin as companies will

Sir buy ven it has tobacco in blockchain

What is better, WTC or ICX?

I currently have 30 WTC and 36 ICX.

What should I do?

your own research

Only holding 24k ICX rn. Either the big boys love it or it will be an enternity of nothing except bleeding

They are not even close to be the same, except some binary codes...that's it

I mean I know both projects are good but should I sell all my WTC to get more ICX? or vice versa?

Sell them for Fiat and get out of crypto asap

I don't know why you guys worry so much about dumps for Mainnet. Are you trying to just make a quick buck and worry about selling and buying every few weeks, or are you going to hold for the long term? How many people sold ETH or other coins at little spikes and failed to see the big picture?

I g-guess I will keep holding both, th-thanks.

This if you don't want to get justed

Tell me: Why will people buy ICX from me in the future? What do I get for holding it?

do your own research, retard

why the fuck are you asking people on Veeky Forums what to do with your own goddamn money?

no, I know what it is, you want to absolve responsibility for when "they" inevitably make a bad decision

>well its not my fault, somebody told me to do it

thats what type of person you are

fucking despicable

That retarded idea could be the excuse for every shitty stock in the world, numb amateur

Working website and the team didn't ran away.
This is a nobrainer.

High standards...

Nothing. ICON is a scam confirmed.

Besides that you cannot comprehend a whitepaper or even a single project with an ecosystem

What’s your reasoning for saying it’s a scam pajeet? Also what are predictions for EOY anons?

huehuehue a multi billion company is going to scam me huehuehue

Because i want pajeets to sell their ICX. They don't deserve to be part of this project

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

They're busy chasing pnd

JUST

Stupid coin. Moon up

AM I DELUDED TO THINK THIS SHIT WILL MOON AFTER MAINNET?

OWIE OWIE MOMMY MAKE IT HURT LESS

Pajeet I'm sorry for doubting your tobacco on the blockchain.

SAVE ME

Huge buy wall alert on ETH pair

Somebody wants to dump his coins

Hopefully he wants to dump high enough for me to dump at a profit too

MAINNET already priced in

why does nobody want this shit? it's one of the few legit decent projects out there

I cant believe its gone sideways for so long

Why is it always priced in for you people, regardless of if the price is 6.50 or 12 dollars?

Every passing day it just looks more and more promising.

Fuck it, going all in.

nonexistence shilling from developers

omg the eth/gwei price is fucking tanking again, who the fuck sells ICX 1 day before mainnet jesus fuck

it hasn't been listed on any Korean exchanges yet desu. Just reminding that 3 of the top 5 exchanges are from SK

It will be in two weeks time

Every coin I favorited to invest in are going to the moon and this shit keeps bleeding out :'(

100% in with 14.73 icx, will I be a millionaire tomorrow xDXD

Fair enough lad, I’ll be buying more tonight as well. You think this dip will continue into tomorrow? I bought some last night at 9 a fucking coin to wake up to it going for 7.50 JUST.

Lads...why did the icon announcement telegram just remove its photo? Are we getting exit scammed

pic

Yes, its a clear sign of an exit scam.

>icon announcement telegram
Who?
This is the official telegram web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1145940553_12708566626960616251

Can you believe they would just do that? Remove a photo!!

That's news to me. Just sold ICX.

Why the fuck does it matter if they deserve it?

The world doesn't work like that, or else people wouldn't even bother in the first place, and their added wealth would be removed from the crypto trade anyway, preventing you from gaining it.

>removes photo
>starts mooning

still has a long way to go

Magic

korean banks are now accepting crypto deposits/withdraws

I only have 400 ICX, will I make it?

MY BODY IS FUCKING READY

Should i buy icx or is it too late?

everyone stfu im not done accumulating

>tfw won't make it to 2k

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME

It's too late. It will never be worth more in the upcoming year than it is before all the releases and announcements are being made.

Too late, don't even try

Got 800 icx and 600 ven. Hope I make it boyos

tfw only 117 icx

Not even two days until launch and not a peep from the team...

$100 eoy, right? That would make my $1k investment a million, kek.