XLM

It's taking off!

HOP IN FAGS WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will happen sooner or later. Now is the time to hop on and not be one of those sad cunts that fomo's during the peak.

>18 BTC whalebro buywall

ITS HAPPENING

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

Rip, that didn't do much.

anyone notice it only went up when ven went up
what is going on here

It will go back down pretty fast

Everything was up slightly, up until an hr or so ago. Prices go up, prices go down, can't explain that.

I can. A single group of asshole have been triggering BTC selloffs around this time for 3-4 days. Check the 5 minute charts.

wow mspaint makes you a fucking financial analyst now...

>went all in on XLM at 80 cents
I cant fucking sleep anymre. Please tell me that it's all gonna bbe okay

are you fucking dumb or what

It is going to be okay

Your graph is shit. gtfo

Getting tired of holding this shit coin. when will it moon again

By EOY Stellar will have at least half of ripple's current market cap

Fucked by Bitcoin again

Yeah fuck this price manipulation shit. Decoupling from king of shitcoins when?

am i banned?

no, image uploads are broken right now

Eh, basically. I'm in it for the Long haul though, so I couldn't care less.

that's such an odd coincidence because people are trying to upload the pictures of that user that said at 6 am that mcafee was going to tweet SYS at 9 am.

Stellar needs a rebrand or something, too many serious competitors around, like ADA, Electra et al..

It never moons

It's a fucking rocket in their logo headed for a moon mission, it's branding is perfect. WTF is a Cardano, that is sorry marketing.

>It's a fucking rocket in their logo headed for a moon mission

That's exactly what's wrong with their marketing. It's literally a fucking meme, i.e. juvenile.

Nah, it is perfect.
The Rocket Symbolism perfectly encapsulates what Stellar is about.
Without it, XLM is just another faceless soul-less shitcoin in the market.

xlm and fairfax is the key to pump enormous amounts of normie money into crypto though

fairx*

Who /weathering the dip/ in xlm here?

I like XLM as much as the next guy but its not going anywhere until BTC learns to calm the fuck down.

XLM is 30% of my portfolio, but unfortunately this user is most likely correct. It would take insanely massive news for the price to move up much. It's okay though... I welcome the dip. More time to accumulate

XLM keeps getting rekt

Nice, XLM is also about 30% of mine, along with ETH

XLM will have fairx released in 7-10 days so that should give it a nice kick

How much of a kick though

i feel like itll be pretty fkn big as fairx gives the golden key to mega normans wanting in on crypto

Considering its an exchange in of itself and you can buy and sell any crypto for any other, probably a tad bit.

>ucking rocket in their logo headed for a moon mission

you do know that by the time this shit starts taking off, we will be in space right?

You think a new ATH? Or back to the .60-.70 usd

Top 5.

I'm 30 XLM, 30 BAT and 30 VTC and the rest is a sprinkling of shitcoins that are cheap as hell but favorable to moon someday mid to long term

Well that would be something

it's going to x15 by eoy

>50% of my portfolio is XLM as of yesterday
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>XLM will have fairx released in 7-10 days

I think youre misinformed. XLM wont release 'FairX'; FairX will release their Beta in a week or so. I dont know why people want this rushed when they said theyre not fully releasing until Q1 and I know why. Look at all the other exchanges, theyre shit. Giving them a few weeks to make it better than the competition is realistic so you're gonna have to wait.

Also FairX is USING the Stellar Network which make more traffic and liquidity.

Everyday there are more ICO's, partnerships, and use cases like FairX coming out so I dont get why people are so hell bent on FairX. Yeah FairX is going to be huge but there are other things that will make XLM go to a $1

Why BAT?

Coinmetro is the coinbase killer
Fairx is a hobby project

You week hands faggots better not fucking sell.
Shit will moon hard in the upcoming months.

>Fairx is a hobby project
>hobby

Lol who decides to make a major competitor to coinbase as a hobby project? Quit listening to pajeets u faggot

Those are Binance charts with MA overlaid. You are a dunce, my dude

you really think an ICO coin is going to beat XLM? the same XLM that has great connections and mainstream media attention already? get real. coinmetro is way too behind

>it's going to x15 by eoy
Zoom out the chart.
Change scale to 'log'.
Oh, wait, you're right.

reminder to switch coinbase to BTC or ETH

it's one of the few coins gaining today in sats

I've recently dumped my XLM since it was tanking hard because of you know what
and Instead of bought VEN which I manage to recover some of my losses

But don't worry Stellar bros, I'll buy back some XLM when and if Ven manage to reach 14 or 15 usd
so I can diversify back in to your Hype

I will buy some stellar near the end of the year, that's when I expect the biggest gain

I've created a discord channel for all of us to join.
Gathered the best sources and relayed them in 1 channel! Turned my 0.2 btc in to 6 in 5 weeks. gg/86hQcYg

fuck off

Scam.

We're taking off boys!

Im trying to increase my stack by swing trading this. Sell at 4500 buy at 4100. This is pretty pumped right now.

should have swing to Ven
made some pretty good gains

>still not all in

???

whoa that plot makes me feel like a piece of shit for just sitting on BTC since 2013.

Are you prepared for XLM to double or triple in price on Friday?

>stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
nice, just bought 100k

fuck I hope not I need my funds to clear before then

for what reason

I'm officially aboard the stellar hype rocket

Think he means Thursday; the roadmap release

I need Ven to Double my gain so I can acquire my Lummies

Also It's very likely XLM will get the highest Weiss rating

Especially since the price has been stable compared to others. Cripple's big spikes work against it

Institutional money incomming.

EOY price predictions?? I'm only sitting on 412 Lummies

LAST
฿0.00004369

HIGH
฿0.00004490

LOW
฿0.00003900

XLM is pretty stable now, it's the BTC which is shitting down. This already shows SLM doesn't dive as soon as BTC takes a dip. Hope we can get fairX soon and get more fiat pairing with XLM

I fucking love XLM, money making coin right here.

$10

Almost like there's more than 1 coin in the market
Crazzyyyy right

Well it used to follow BTC patern untill today. So thats great. It will moon in a short time.

fuck me

i traded a lot for 1M XLM at 29c
sold 450k around 70c
i should have just held.

i had to diversify into chinese coins but i'm real tempted to flip some ETH, NEO and VEN into XLM right now.

not too late to get back in

Let me know the real fucking moon when it's $0.80 mmmk

Gonna go from 40% XLM to 75% in the dip, wish me luck

dont get me wrong, id shit bricks over $10 eoy, but think its way too high

im supper happy with just 3

Got in fucking late at 45c after selling btc earlier today when it started to drop and was looking for something safe. why is this going up? my TA is telling me its only going to go up for another couple of hours. any reason for it to go up more or is it just a pump?

probably nothing related, will probably recede a bit later.

blog post out today is good shilling for itself and roadmap hype and coin (((ratings))) soon

What about going all in on XLM right now? I mean their logos a rocket ship

C'MON

Retard

And fairx beta

I think the problem with XLM is it's too hard to buy for normies and sending it to your stellar wallet is sketched once you read once that somebody lost there shit due to a memo.

Fuck, selling again.

is Veeky Forums down?

>I think the problem with XLM is it's too hard to buy for normies and sending it to your stellar wallet is sketched once you read once that somebody lost there shit due to a memo.
You don't deserve to be in crypto if you can't figure out a basic ass web wallet with a memo to exchanges. That's the exchanges deal btw, nothing to do with stellar wallet.

normies just read "hacked!! wont buy this XD"

Exactly. But at the same time you need normie money to moon... hopefully fairx helps would be nice is they broke down the memo shit for people. And the stellar desktop wallet looks like trash

how many hundreds of major bitcoin hacks have happened over the years, normies still eat that shit up

all of the stellar wallets are garbage right now

meant for

Ledger with Web Wallet works fine without any issues.

except it’s sold out and they don’t ship until March, so...