ITT: We speculate on JNT token value in 2018 Q4

ITT: We speculate on JNT token value in 2018 Q4

I'll start:

$20

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c
vator.tv/news/2018-01-17-jibrel-network-has-now-launched-their-first-financial-asset-token-jcash
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#5d1b9a7e67d3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$100 min

My dick would be so hard if it reached 100

I can fap to this!"

the journey will be somewhat alike to that of ICON

$1

Q3 is the real milestone for Jibrel and it will most likely hit around 10-25$, depending on the current market

$1000 EOY

With the lack of hype around this everywhere else I’m concerned. I only see it on Biz and the telegram only has 4K members. With that said all the fundamental show it should be $50 by EOY as a conservative estimate.

When can I buy JNT?

Pajeets, Veeky Forums retards and redditors can step in after the institutional money stepped in.

where do i buy this shit

Institutional money is no doubt already stepping in. That Saudi money is a huge step. With a Binance listing on Feb 1st there will be about 20 Jibrel threads by all the bizraelis trying to get in cheap.

is this real? holding 30k of this tokens x)

probably the first non-shitcoin to come out in a long while

It will be listed on 1st Feb. They did a conference with Binance so we can assume that’s where it will be. Many smaller exchanges have been confirmed too.

Exactly this. And in the upcoming days Jibrel will be like VEN. Threw in 50 ETH because of Jibrels advisory board. Looks like that's a real gold shot with the saudi family

100% real. Say goodbye to Tether.

nice. gonna have a lot of hype then.

Will be a long way to overtake Tether. tether is nearly on every exchange and jibrel wont be a thing until Q3, but JNT is for sure a big competition in that aspect.

fuck i need this shit asap as possible

Yes but keep in mind that the lack of hype is only due to the complete negligence of marketing for this project, everything you see is organic and people who either take proper interest in the project or are very lucky

seems like one is able to purchase jUSD and others already after the ICO is completed? exchange integration might take longer, true.

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-network-roadmap-618d156b884c

bump

yo jibronies
you guys gotta get in the NapoleonX ico goin on right now. 25 percent sold out so far.
it's fucking cindicator with fucking dividends.

when is it going to be on ED?

never

so when/where to buy?

>tfw coined jibronies
>tfw don't have any for myself

So ill be a millionaire from one ether invested hahahaha.

1st February, HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex, possibly Binance

fuck me im getting more and more excited with every passing minute

Howd you come up with that all by yourself

bumperino

The burger investors want to keeo it on the dl untill they bought in. That's why basicly.

americans not shilling it is another thing but the project leads have numerous times said that spending money on marketing is useless

it's like poker. when you got the fuckin nuts you dont need to advertise shit, you just gotta show and the competition weeps

actually im the erc223 fudder (true fud by the way). never samefagged once you paranoid fucks. i live your heads rent free lol thanks

exactly

jCash is launched to institutions already, will be available to the public after trading starts.

vator.tv/news/2018-01-17-jibrel-network-has-now-launched-their-first-financial-asset-token-jcash

Tier 1 advisors

>Don fuckin tapscott
>CEO of TaaS fund
>The fucking head jew of the super-jewish Soros fund
>Thomson Reuters
>Fucking MENA advisor, MENA region wants to hard on blockchain as oil money is running out

The jews are on board. The sandniggers are on board. Team is legit af. This will be the literal crypto bank and replace Tether, Maker and Nebulas in one fell swoop. If you are selling this before 50 dollars you are literally retarded. If binance adds jcash, increase this number to 100 dollars.

they should, they were one of the participants on the blockchain revolution along with don tapscott organised by jibrel

They will add JNT, the token. But if they replace their USDT trading pairs with JNT, you will see a literal moon.

thats what i said, they should be doing that, maybe not immediately but eventually for sure

If you truly believe that, then it's time to go all into JNT. Not that I disagree, I'm motherfucking balls deep already. 170 ETH on that fucker and its gonna make me a millionaire for sure.

allind with 1eth, started with $200 a month ago, hopefully this will be my rocket

Ehm...the blockchain revolution was THEIR event. They have organized it.

what part of "organised by jibrel" is not clear?

>One of the participants on the blockchain revolution

>If binance adds jcash
>they should, they were one of the participants on the blockchain revolution along with don tapscott organised by jibrel
dont despair young pajeet, your reading comprehension should improve as you use the language

Twenty EOY

What will the initial price be when it hits the exchanges?

$0.0005

how the fuck are we supposed to know that

We can guestimate. It hits the exchanges next week

highly unlikely. Anything above $0.5 is more credible.

>wanted so bad
>couldn't buy
>muh freedom

I would bet it to be somewhere between $0,75- $2

pray to god for a window

It just went mainstream!

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#5d1b9a7e67d3

This was the definition of smart money. Flew completely under the radar

was just gonna post this, good read for anyone who doesnt understand this project

Nah I haven't already invested. Totally missed the ICO.

Makes me wanna sell all my ICX to invest it in JNT. Should I?

I blow sand niggers up. Not buy crypto from them.

Sage.

yeah you should sell your ICX right before mainnet launch for ico bags

good for you

i did exactly that in order to invest in the ICO

Coss or Palmex when it comes out? I missed the ICO.

shut the fuck up please, nobody wants your dunecoon token

kys and gtfo with your useless fud
the fomo says otherwise, fucking mutt

>pegged to $1USD
>$100 EOY