Knees weak bags are heavy

Anyone holding these bags through February? Sold my icon because easy 2-3 x by mid-end jan then jump back to icx before mainnet. Getting justed instead

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues
github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/commits/master
reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7s0ab8/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/
twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/955264494711734272
reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7s09tb/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/
thebalance.com/calculating-your-break-even-percentage-1031085
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I 'm hodling. i know the moment i sell, it will pump to ATH, i will hodl past the fork and get my BTCP.

Sold already

This coin has no future. "Team" is made of scammers
Delay after delay after delay
zero marketing/PR skills

I just incresed my stack by 40% by flipping thanks to you weak hand retards.
Can't wait for you to fomo back in the 27th.

I'm holding for now but honestly not expecting any serious price movement until mid-late february, fully expect icon to 2x by then

I'm holding too, anyone selling is obviously not in it for the btcp. Look at the order book, its getting thinner by the day, 2/3 of the book is filled with whale .1 zcl sells. If you sold, whales are thanking your for your donations.

I fucked up and got in near the ATH. The wallet is shit and the fork is taking ages, that said I'm still holding till I get the BTCP as I still think it actually has some potential, and forking into BTC was a fantastic idea.

Sold, ZCL can suck my dick. This fucking faggot is a scam artist.

This, the supply of zcl is drying up. which means at any moment there could be huge pump.

Why?

Hodling

Exactly WTF happened that its dropping so hard ?

too many questions from this, all i'll say is i'm holding, and i don't believe you sold.

I'm just holding, it is a little frustrating with how long it's taking but knowing that it'll pay off eventually is enough for me.

Delayed another month.

@IceeHot The issue is that they have no clue how to get Zk-Snarks (privacy encryption) to work with electrum client which is the worst problem to have. Current developers have no clue to perform this task which is the premise of BTCP without Snarks there is no Private in bitcoin private. So now we need find a new developer who has experience in electrum wallet and Snarks encryption to make a functional wallet for no pay. This issue will not be resolved anytime soon and there is one dev on github that “claims” he can do it but wants a large bounty. So with that being said no exchanges will pick this up until we’re got a working model and this is the main criticism of btcp.

joel - Today at 11:49 AM
@mmaannamm right dude it’s not gonna happen. We’re many steps away from the fork, zk-snarks uses very complicated zero knowledge encryption that can easily be hacked if the zero knowledge algorithm is changed or not properly implemented the issue is translating C++ Snarks to python which is how to transfer to electrum client (aka wallet) without decoding Snarks Or leaving your money vulnerable. Some devs claim the task is impossible. 1 guy thinks he can do it, this is literally inventing new tech from very complex code that nobody has seen. So again, it’s not coming anytime soon.

@mmaannamm What was posted on github last night is the whole fucking wallet. They’ve had no progress on it in atleast a week because they have no clue how to even start. I believe that if the zclassic community raises a bounty we can get a senior dev to fix the issue, but to ask somebody to solve an unsolved equation for free is insane.

github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues

what is the source on this ?

Kek'd, one of these posts is mine and zcl is 30% of my folio
Feels devilish man

sold today breaking even (got in at 100$).
this coin doesn't have a dedicated team. rhett is a fucking scam artist who literally just forked zcash, undid a few lines of code. and accumulated before prices pumped for zcl.

these guys are just scrapping together random people on the web hoping to do work for bounty. it's obviously going to be delayed, and possibly never even happen. it doesn't matter cause rhett got his profits. he did this shit before for another coin. its free money on his end

enjoy those bags

Those were all from the same person you lying faggot.

Also keep in mind this project has had whales carrying millions of ZCL dump twice immediately before rumors of the wallet failing and all this negativity leaking out happened. Now who do you think sold millions worth of ZCL right before bad news hit?

Just looked around the github you poetsed and there has been nothing posted for 5 days. the last bounty was the begining of january... lets go back you said...

>Sold, ZCL can suck my dick. This fucking faggot is a scam artist.

Prove that statement.

The FUD is strong with this coin... really makes me think

bagholders mindset. youre fucking deluded. did you buy in at 200$?

lookie here:
github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/commits/master

notice how most of the work is being done by one dev? that guy isn't even on the team, he's being paid a bounty.

in reality these guys don't have a single fucking clue on how to implement what they're promising. they're struggling to find someone to do it

I didn't buy this shitcoin because all the faggots were saying it was shilled back in December before mooning, which I do not remember, so it looked like a scam.

$168

12.5 ZCL

Still haven't proved this statment

>Sold, ZCL can suck my dick. This fucking faggot is a scam artist.

And again the last time this was used was 16 days ago, seems like any issues they had 16 days ago have gone. you know beacause nothing else has been talked about since then. Also isn't this just freelance work, which would be a normal way of going about shit in the crypto/programing world?

Is there any word yet whether or not Bittrex is support the fork?

Dubs and I sell.

What happens on the 27th?

It's a scam, I'm in the discord wallet testing chats and their entire reddit post was a lie as far as i can tell. Not a single issue with the wallet testing has been solved yet. Rhett's also been silent all month. Everyone invested expecting the actual fork to happen this month but I'll be amazed if we even get a date by the end of march.

Even fucking HUSH looks better than this right now.

>NOO MAKE IT STOP I DONT BELIEVE YOU THIS IS FUD NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for holding your bags so I was able to cash out with a still acceptable loss.

This project is doomed. Devs are praising other coins and I quote, say "ZCL/BTCP has still a long way to go".
Repeatedly hinting that we are getting the fork January, then releasing the worst roadmap I've seen yet. Measured in "a few days, a few more days" . Now it is delayed 4 Weeks, then it will get delayed for "a few more weeks" aswell I could bet.

Not to forget the whole donation mining thin. Here goy, mine for us, you are getting 1.5 BTCP in total, or you could just mine alot of ZCL and get 1 BTCP for every ZCL.

I made money and then lost nearly all again with this coin, could have made more.
If you did not already sell, SELL NOW YOU RETARD THERE WONT BE ANY REASON FOR THE PRICE TO GO UP.

lol at the idiots who say it was delayed another month.
>it was originally stated that 2 weeks will be between fork announcement and actually fork
>literally only 2 week delay to get listed on exchanges to 2x the price pre fork of what it would have been without the 2 week delay

goddamnnit what to do what to do

>lol at the idiots who say it was delayed another month.
>>it was originally stated that 2 weeks will be between fork announcement and actually fork
>>literally only 2 week delay to get listed on exchanges to 2x the price pre fork of what it would have been without the 2 week delay

Check the subreddit. Official update on 21st.
They say 4 weeks after fork ann.

It's been delayed beyond a month, the original goal was to fork before the end of January

citation needed

>putting in any actual effort to research anything ever
stay poor forever you dumb fuck

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7s0ab8/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/

This was the claim made
>the original goal was to fork before the end of January
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim.
Now suck my balls faggot.

wrong the original goal was q1 2018 you god damn stupid panicking idiot

oh my god. i shilled zcl for weeks. i jsut deleted all my twitter accounts. fork isnt happeneing. anyone who invested in zcl cause of my tweets will lose everything. fuck ANONS. GET THE FUCK OUT NOW. FORK ISNT HAPPENIONG. ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE. GET OUT NOW

JFC the first goal was Xmas 2017
Then they moved the fork date to mid-end Jan, which is when the huge run up happened. Now it's delayed to march, by feburary, who knows how delayed it will be, they'll probably say June

kys

HAHAHAHAHAHA yall are holding this bag while I'm out there makin $$$. I'm just gonna buy a week before the fork and be far ahead of yall even if I gotta pay an extra $100 per.

literally said fork code is ready to be implemented
>literally wants zcl holders to make bank by being added to exchanges
>you're literally dumb for selling
>literally orderbook dried up were mooning boys
>strap in!!!

Citation needed

a week before with new exchanges added ur looking at a extra 400 per atleast

>thinks everyone goes all in on one coin at a time
>doesn't realise we have diverse portfolios

KYS

i actually just went all in ZCL expecting 5x return in a month isnt a bad choice
>its stated fork code is ready
>its only delayed to make zcl holders maximum profit
>why arent you all in rn?

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is who you sell your bags to. THIS is whom you profit off of when you make money in crypto. Someone with overwhelming blind faith and who does no research. What does that make you feel?

Dumped half my stack when that tripfag (eugene i think his name was) dumped his. Don't mind bag holding this for a bit.

in to watch 950k sat wall be broken and then were mooning boys!

now rheets tweet "im not giving up" makes sense.. they have a shit ton of problems that may not be able to solve.. thank god i sold at 220..guys... try and do an exit pump and get out asap

950k wall sapped were are officially mooning boys!!!!

>>its only delayed to make zcl holders maximum profit

This faggot actually believes this.

its delayed so zcl and btcp can get on exchanges?
what happens when whales are no longer allowed to control a 1 exchange market?
literally pajeet idiots actually believe this.
>this is now a moon thread and your being left behind kek

FOMO in at 220
Now 100

I've got these bags for life, haven't I lads?

what happens when zcl gets listed on binance?
you do the math idiot hence why they are taking donations to pay the binance listing fee you fucking idiot hahahhahahah

were mooning boys!

They don't even have a working product yet you stupid fucking faggot, what are you even talking about? Not to mention Bittrex has said they won't carry pointless forks, which guess what this pile of ponzi shit is?

>Ad hominem

Still no citation... oi faggot, you made a claim and you did not back up the claim with evidence. shut the fuck up and fucking die.

You a scared bitch ain't ya?

I'm down 450$. Just waiting for another pump then I'm out. Give me ONE reason to hold on to my bags.

working product in crypto?
if they had a working product rn they would be at 5b atleast. stop trying to justify why ur being left behind on this moon lmao

i bought in at 30 dollars
>i also was the shilling pajeet who shilled cnd hard at 5 cents
>and ost harder the only reason you see those threads were because of me
>also shilling zcl so do the math idiot

sold 40 zcl few minutes ago. I am still holding 9zcl ,but i do not want hold this bag. Without bitcoin private, this is 2$, maybe 10$ max coin. I do not want to gamble that hard. I fine with selling this right now, because i bought it at 70$. I have bought small bag of Shift for this money - it is much more safe investment.

>this faggot is down 30% in a day and can't seem to understand how crypto works while defending a ponzi scheme yet he wants to talk shit

guys.. sell all at next pump if there is even a next pump... you're holding coins that were worth $2 last month.. it will drop back down to $2 when fork is cancelled

Congratulations faggot, that's why your' posting over and over defending your faggot Rhett. You a scared bitch.

>delay is only a 2 week longer delay
>code is complete and ready to fork
>allowing the 4 weeks between the announcement to buy listing onto exchanges such as binance
>starting a marketing campaign to get huge normie hype before the fork
>were around 5 weeks away from the fork and from here ur looking at
week 1-200
week 2-300
week 3-400
week4 -500
week 5 - 750
why would you go all in for a 7.5x increase in 5 weeks dude what are u talking about

fucking hell,

>Pajeet engerish

I don't believe you Ramesh.

All this FUD with nothing substantive... i wonder how many whales are in here trying accumulate more...

Zclassic holders will get free Bitcoin private on a 1:1 ratio begin februari. When they announce the snapshot date, it will go to the moon overnight.

IF* they announce a snapshot date.. they have problems that some people believe cant be solved.. u feeling comfy holding a $100 coin that was worth $2 a month ago?

Why would it go to the moon? It's a shitfork, isn't used for anything, and doesn't do anything better than any other privacy coin. It will go to $4, while ZCL goes back down to $2 where it belongs.

this whole thing is a scam by twitter shills who already unloaded on you at $200

or this will moon to .05 btc like every other btc fork
while zcl will retain most its value when masternodes are announced
>ill be here laughing the same way i was laughing with cnd, ethlend, ost

I'm not here to prevent you from losing money. DYOR

twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/955264494711734272

Looks promising.

My favorite part of ZCL is an "official" BTC fork is begging for contact information and donations for exchange listings on reddit

Just a beautiful mess, please buy more ZCL

I’m with you my friend. Till the end.

bitch I bought at $30 I know this. The fork will get more and more delayed, the team is incompetent and fuds their own coin, the problems with wallets are still unresolved and now they're begging for money from the "community" to even get exchanges to honor the fork.

what dont you understand about the fork code being complete. they are literally done with everything except the wallet situation that will easily be done within a day or two

> yall
>makin $$$
>gotta pay

Fucking nigger, have you made enough money this month to pay child support?

>like every other btc fork

there are a dozen shitforks that are currently worthless

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7s09tb/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/

>Our Operations Lead, @CryptoJake22 will be presenting at a conference on Jan. 27 about Bitcoin Private and its utility for business owners. Bitcoin Private will be sponsoring the event so that registration is entirely free. We are extremely excited to be involved. See the event [here](www.cryptoinfrisco.com).

I don't know why people are panicking so much and only read the delay part of the news. But go on, sell like this absolute buy high sell low retard.

PRICEDIN
R
I
C
E
D
The hold meme is the stupidest Reddit meme that exists in the crypto spaces. What is cutting losses? Hold only works because of the massive growth crypto has, and it's forgiving nature. If it stops, you hold folks will be getting JUSTed so hard.
thebalance.com/calculating-your-break-even-percentage-1031085
t. Bear

Shill me on this coin. Is it a good time to buy it on this dip? Thanks.

No, nigga.

Bitcoin Private branch master has been completed hence the fork simulations...if you have been following the project entirely...

The focus in on the ZClassic electrum wallet that's being tested now with frequent commits and updates. Stop with the fucking FUD man.

If you can get past the FUDtards and their wild claims for forks being delayed and only chasing short term gains then you are good to go. Entry around 0.008-0.009 sats could be likely since fucktards are falling left and right to FUDs without doing research.

Remember the 10,000 ZCL whale himself confirmed a few weeks ago that big news are to come with masternodes and the team is doing their best (albeit with shitty PR) so I would maybe put a good 20-30% portfolio on this to see where it goes in the next week or two.

Classic

Nope. Sold today and will buy back in at $30. This is a minimum 6 week delay.

>200 BTC buy wall
What the hell is going on with this coin.

>he doesn't know what a massive buy wall means

oh well if the ZCL WHALE confirmed it! gee whiz just hold on guys! the ZCL WHALE told us its going to be ok!

I have 112 ZCL and I’m not selling till fork. I have faith in the team. Coinbase inputs at a given block height were implemented successfully and the fork simulation went well. The only thing left is getting the electrum wallet finished and getting exchanges behind the fork which is doable but will take time (hence the delay). Sorry biz I’m not selling you the dip

A massive sell wall is better news fuck face

Indeed it is, what's your point?

>only 5k left in the orderbook
>giant buy walls
>whale slowly gets more cheap BTCP

come on biz

Lol ive always launched counterpoints to these shill threads and always get called a fudder by rhetts marketing team. If you look at their threads its always 2 people being reddit and artificial as fuck.

Like do some fucking research. Watch a fucking interview with rhett craighton. The dude is 35 with a kid but acts and looks 16. He made whalecoin...look up that faggots.
Zcl marines will be here to stay. First it was mid january for the snap, now feb, soon march. They are hiring up work pajeets to copypaste code from zcl to btc.

You have to be a special type of greedy and daft to actually invest in this crap. Enjoy the bags faggot.

>They are hiring up work pajeets to copypaste code from zcl to btc.
But the code is finished.

well, i was a 3250 zcl whale.. and i got the fuck out at $220. so glad i did.. i lost confidence in devs.. knew it would be delayed and delayed

Point and laugh at rhett's tripfag shill

>omegamaker
Lolololololol