Fuck, I was busted and bitch has been running her mouth. The fuck do I do? Buy her a purse or some shit?

Fuck, I was busted and bitch has been running her mouth. The fuck do I do? Buy her a purse or some shit?

kys larper.

we already answered this. fuck you.
sage

nobody cares

a fucking repost
what the fuck
stupid fucking reddit fag

>Wahh, I missed out on so many millions! Why didn't you tell me straight up before I said I love you? - her

>My money is yours
KEK

Lol, moocher is busted.

How long have you been together?

Cut off your benis and shove id ubb your ass :D :D :D

About 23 months
We live in Canada (British Columbia) and we are considered a common-law couple. I’m freaking out bc if we break up we split assets and debt 50/50

wtf?? is wrong with people

Delete the texts then and claim she is crazy. You own the private keys.

lol wut 24 months and you're considered legally married? Holy fuck OP that is some funny shit.

It's a larp, man
Have been seeing these daily now

sounds like you deserve it if you lived off of her wagecucking

Don't be a fucking cuck
Hide your shit, convert to Monero and divorce that bitch

I can’t. She deserves her fair share, but I don’t know how to get her to just chill out. What should I say?

yeah you better pink wojak

your portfolio just went -50% in the red

What did she mean by supportibg "us". If you were living off of her money while gambling yours on the internet she dpes deserve half of it you fucking moocher

I lived on the sofa while her other boyfriend took care of me and her. Not exactly “mooching” when you have to suck on some guys dick and lick her feet afterwards

kys cuck

literal homo cuck just kys yourself

This. Delete Blockfolio too. Although probably a paper trail from the bank from the original purchases? Or just delete blockfolio and claim you lost your private key?
what could court do then?

In BC we have to attend a mandatory sensitivity training and vagina monologue if we try to hide our private keys from the judge

why does she even keep you around?

What’s with the strong language? You fuckers talk so much trash. Yeah it literally sucked but it helped me get my math PhD and I’m out here making 300k starting salary even if my car is expensive (need to show your Sales dominance) while you’re eating fucking chicken trendies

this must be bait

LOL white people, am I right?