Coinmetro

Hey guys,
Can we have a coin metro ICO/pre-ICO thread?

I bought their coins on the last presale.
I made my own research, checked their team, read the whole whitepaper, and generally did my homework.
all-in-all, I think this is one of those 10-100x ICOS in the next year.
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coin
youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0
napoleonx.ai/
go.coinmetro.com/?ref
go.coinmetro.com/?
altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

500% bonus to initial investors if it reaches hardcap? Scam.

500% bonus for early investors?
are you fucking serious?
50% is a red flag already but fucking 500%?

Yes, this is something that bothered me too. It still does, actually.

But I wouldn't call it a scam right away. It's something most recent ICO's do these days... First few buyers get discount on coins.
But at least there is a very reachable hardcap *cough* unlike tezos *cough*

Anyway, they have a working product going into open beta in march and releaseing a month later in April. Their team answers any questions within seconds on the Telegram. They seem like they operate a very tight ship.

These tokens are locked for 6 months

This project is coinbase 2.0 Get the fuck in here

go.coin metro.com/?
refId=5a628b0648546a3adc255852

Delete spaces

they gave 500% because they are desparate for money lol

you got rekt user, enjoy your bags

Like I said, the pre-sales tokens are locked for 6 months
The project is solid, the team behind is huge. DYOR

It's a solid investment maybe the less risky ico right now with one of the best plan.

I wouldn't shill. it's literally retarded to shill a good ico but I'm a poorfag who wouldn't refuse a ref bonus.

go.coin metro.com/?re
fId=5a628b0648546a3adc255852

Delete spaces

>coinbase
Well yes, I'm sure there will be presure on the selling side in the first few months, but if they deliver on a working product with FIAT pairs, I'm still very optimistic.

I got 1 ETH in it.. hopefully it's not refunded for being a burger and hopefully it's not a turd. I'm 1.5/4 on good icos thus far

It's a Tron-level shitcoin user, how low is your IQ?

Its 500% in price user. When they reach the cap, the starting price will be 0.15, a 500% increase from 0.3.

What coins can you use to buy in? Is it another erc20 token?

Also, are team member faces/names visible somewhere?

You can go to their website and click on a linkedin and see an entire team. They are legit as fuck.

Shitty scam coin with a referral ponzi scheme that encourages pajeets to blindly shill it relentlessly for free coins. SGR is a safer bet.

Did you even read the white paper?

brainlet retards, the 500% bonus is the fact that the price started out at 3 cents and will be 15 cents at the end of the ico, like every other presale you dumb fucking morons

listen youtube.com/watch?v=NKyjF1hfao0

>SGR
stop shilling your shit exchange pajeet

Why you cant buy metro?

>I made my own research
impressive
Just like you made this pump shill post hey, pajeet?
Pro tip: when you suddenly see 2-3 threads about a random shitcoin nobody has seen before its kind of obvious you brainless.
At least warm us up first, get us going with a few threads over a few weeks. Don't go in dry like this.
Stupid poo in da loos.

It's been mentioned for a while, look it up in warosu you fucking retard.

Wall street trading algorithms that generate hundreds of billions, applied to crypto. Platform released by April, EU asset managment license by May and the first DAF created by summer.

This is going to be big. Real money needs a true gateway into crypto, and most can't be fucked with to learn how to use a digital wallet. This is how big money or even your average joe who doesn't know how to create a BTC or ETH wallet will invest into crypto.

napoleonx.ai/ use my reference code: HWLMOYRW as a fee for getting you in on this, and you'll get a 5% bonus as well.

The 20% bonus will be gone very soon but you can still get 10% until 10M euro is hit, which will be the end of the day. KYC takes 1-2 hrs so get your shit ready and don't waste time.

The first 10 DAFs will give a kickback to NPX token holders. DAFs are how mainstream will invest into crypto, marketcap is incalculable.

It's not an airdrop. It's simply the price of the coin increasing throughout the sale. The only airdrop is I believe 2.5% of coins your referrals purchase

So if I buy during the next feral sale am I fucked?

this is what fairx/xlm is for

I rarely say this, but feel free to stay poor

Burgers will be refunded

It because of the fucking referals, not because its shitty project. Protip: it isnt
They dont even have to spend on marketing and have working product
They will start to market it to normies when the ICO will end.

Nope.

Check

So as long as I hold eth an let the price keep increasing til feb I should get almost the same amount as the guys who bought with eth @ 700 in dec 31 right?

i would go for legolas exchange
this one looks like a scam

Can someone explain why now is a good time to invest in ICOs. With a possible bear market incoming is it not even more risky to invest now? Or is it still possible to 10x on ICOs?

Well, price is locked so a bull market would be worse

How strict is the KYC

I'm a amerifat and want in

What do you mean the price is locked? Zero is always a possibility?

the bonus is only during the token sale, isn't it? 500% as in you get 1 token for €0.03, when it's at full price(€0.15 in february) then it's 5 times less - 100%. those buying in at 0.03 and 0.05 has part of their tokens locked initially aswell, but it's past this stage, now there's flash sales for 0.11 or 0.12, 32m coins left, friday is next flash sale.

and they've put away a certain amount of tokens for the referral bonuses (7.5%), clearly you can't buy these tokens after launch, it's just "community rewards".

it being a scam, why would it be a scam? the CEO is behind a forex trading platform, relevant experience, a good laid out roadmap, whitepaper where everything is described, everything looks really good in general if you bother taking a look, but then again that's usually too much to ask here.

Of course. What I mean is, the number of tokens you bought is locked in at the time of purchase. If the price of ether goes down, you'll still get the same amount of tokens.

Say you spend 1 eth on an ico and your eth is locked for 2 months. If eth goes x3 in those 2 months, you effectively paid 3 times as much for the ICO while still getting the same amount of coins.

Ah thanks, that makes sense.

use this link and we both get a bonus":

go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a62b400589c124f7b1983b4

(remove space)

use mine ref for extra bonuses, this one above me sucks
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a54945f94f3b370eb73e6f5

>ICO
>Possible scam due to bonus structure
>FXPIG has a history of negative slippage and it's know to scam people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars

You guys should sign up for Altcoin.io, literally not going to cost you a cent and you save 25% on the fees forever.

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT

He uses a ledger nano so the price is locked

Fxpig is one of tye highest rated fx exchanges

Literally every exchange has a referral program

FXPig's biggest issue is negative slippage when conducting trades. They literally swipe hundreds of thousands of dollars from people every day on pips. Go see for yourself.

You want those same people running a crypto exchange? You're insane.

can you link a source instead of linking your referral link for another exchange?

idiot

Coinmetro has all of these things, and its an exchange to boot

pretty much, lets hope eth increases in value, maybe you wanna hedge your bets