Is this going to be listed on Binance?

rumor has it..

Other urls found in this thread:

coinjournal.net/singapore-telcoin-targets-unbanked-new-erc20-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this shit isnt going anywhere my man

>DIVERSITY CEO
Into the trash it goes

I've heard it's gonna hit Coinbase any day now. We'll all afford real toilets like in the cinemas. Praise Vishnu!

He's just a "hip and cool" puppet of the firm, the owners are all Japanese businessmen

bags getting heavy user?

tel isnt just mooning, it's going into deep space. soon

*raping intensifies*

TELatubbies assemble

Show me bags that are not heavy right now.

i wanna ride with these guys1

why do you want to sell those heavy bags to your fellow Veeky Forums men, user?

>Not trusting in Michimasa Sama

To the moon!

Just take a look at the partners in their website, this is gonna moon soon

Just sold it all. The only shitcoin that actually made me any money (alot to be honest) was PFR. ELIXIR, DBC, UPF are all bleeding me dry. Cant even sell because their at

No you won't make it because you lack patience.

Tel has been out only 3 days and you probably bought at ATH expecting it to go to 0.03 in a day.

Will this be stuck forever...what’s going on?

Yes, the coin that's only been around for 3 days is going to be stuck at this price forever.

lmao, how can you be this impatient? No wonder there is so much money to made if you are able to just wait a few weeks.

Bought 100k because Jap coins ftw

Link pls. I can’t find shit about partners on their website

FUCKING WHALEFAGS STOP DIPPING MY TELLIES I SWEAR TI GOD I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!

>Partnerships have already been signed proof-of-concept agreements with Etisalat from the United Arab Emirates, Dutch VEON Group and Telecom Tunisie. The partnership with Telecom Tunisie will will seek to integrate Telcoin into the Tunisian telco mobile money infrastructure.

coinjournal.net/singapore-telcoin-targets-unbanked-new-erc20-cryptocurrency/

The only thing I can find that mentions names of partnerships. I'm assuming they can't really disclose these yet until after they prove the viability of telcoin to these partnerships. So nothing is set in stone until they can prove their product works.

been meaning to buy some telcoin before it blows up, but yall making it hard for me to shill my parents to lend me some money reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Binance head chink said they only list low mc coins with room to grow because they set deadlines.
So, no

tel is low mc with room to grow....

>240 mil is low for vaporware
>x5 will put it in the top 32 crypto
>vaporware, that isn't even that good is going to be worth 1 bil

Nigger CEO coin

Bought at 82 sats. 2 market crash days in a row. This shit gotta stop soon. I havent bought the steel hand upgrade.

Bought at 91, fuck me up the ass, but guess I'll hold for a long time because it's a worthwhile coin, eventually it will go to few cents and I'll sell.

>Pump and dump discord group shilling a shitcoin
>Rumors of Binance listing
Rip everyone who falls for this.

I put $500 in this just for the lolz

Got a few hundred in this

It stinks of tron 2.0 but I'm sure there is some money to be made before dumping

How is someone going to pump and dump a coin with over 500k usd walls, tfw you are a retard.

>before dumping

what you think would be right time to dump? $0.05?

The dump for the end of the ju pin competition is commencing, plus bitcoin shitting itself bi daily.
Luckily you can buy the dip now my fellow TELetubbies.

>tfw should’ve set my 9 gwei sell order earlier.

Kucoin*
>autoniggect

Buy HIGH
Sell LOW
That's how the Veeky Forumsman GO

Just for fun, what else has Kucoin done this kind of competition with? I'd like to see if there's any patten you could draw.

The competition doesn't really matter, the only thing that has been driving this coin has been bitcoins rises and falls. When bitcoin has been going up this coin is unstoppable when bitcoin goes down it will also go down.

Why are everyone selling this shit? Weak hands or is it a scam?

Bitcoin took a dump.

Market's fucking plummeting, coin's like these no matter how good prospects are the first casaulty

I know; shit is weak, but, y’know, shit is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call Telcoin, it’s gonna get sold. Shit is strong, we gonna sell it; shit is weak, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? ‘Cause a faggot retard, he gonna chase that shit no matter what. It’s crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more.

The game is the fuckin game. Period. Same as it ever was.

Pleb. Glad there are people like you who are putting actual money into this just to waste them. Thank you.

Yea im glad these kind of people are just giving deals to everyone, they only smart people that sold, sold around 90 sats and are rebuying at these prices.

i bought at 0.000008 vitashis, sure i could have swing traded it but why, the results wont be that more different in a year from now when telcoin is over 25 cents, after this dip the market will bounce back harder than ever

Is there some service i can subscribe to next time you feel like handing out free money?

>tron did that
>tron did that
>tron did that

This market is retarded bruh

Good time to buy some TEL? or no?

I'm a newfag (Dec) but still have stronger wrists that the pussies in here complaining that it hasn't mooned in the 3 days since they bought it.

I tried to get in the ICO, but couldn't. This will be worth quite a bit EOY, but def 10x in a few weeks.

Set a buy order at 55.

Nah wait till 1c to buy, before then you don't know if it's proven or not

I'd say average down to 56, set buy orders from 62 to 56 so you catch it at the bottom. if bitcoin goes up you might miss the boat though.

We hit 1c friday night I believe

I was just fucking around. Obviously buy the dip. It just went back down to .000007

will this dip again? thinking im going to sell at 80-90 sats if it's likely to dip again soon.

Just imagine the price of this when we stop following BTC, the nocoiners will be on their knees screaming for SEC out of pure spite and jealousy

bought at 6, sold some at 10, bought again just now with the same eth at 8. I'll see where it ends.

>not buying a coin backed by the yakuza because their public face is black (just to make it more appealing)

Lol

Yes

I bought it, I don't care about FUD brainlets trying to drive price down in a middle of the crash.
Still performs better than bitcoin.

I’m in balls deep in this one, really hope to see a profit come out. Got in at 7 and held through the raise to 10... What’s your target sell guys?

Yes and this will be in top 25 soon . $0.20 easy . Easy

How soon do you think it breaks the top 50? Weeks? Months?

Top 50 Maybe 2-3 weeks , by mid February for sure . Should be around $.10 then

I don't think so. Leave me your bitcoin address and if it hits $0.20 I'll send you something.

Must have not been in crypto to long . I’ve been trading crypto since 2013. This will definitely hit $0.20 and definitely before the summer .

>black ceo

*fart*

Ardor is next to be added

you should know by now that nobody can give you any information. people on biz are 80% fucking clueless but brag about easy 10x here and x50 there. pathetic kiddos.

Oh we know, then there's top 1% idiots, the ones who doesn't even have the slightest clue what the topic/coin's about and yet comments.

you think its going to have 2 billion marketcap by the summer? fucking idiot

Please, enlighten me with your reasoning.

With the total supple and circulating supply like that. Enjoy getting dumped on

... Dumped on, by who? the 5% coin release every year for 10 years to companies?

The dump from ICO people already happened. It withstood the pressure.

Saying that youve been in crypto since 2013 does convince anyone in fact it persuades me less because you're still on Veeky Forums. Hahaha never made it haha

Thanks for clarifying

lol you are gormless.

do not listen to this person. wait until after tuesday at the absolute earliest.

Dumbest fucking comment ever. With that logic why the fuck are you here?

The competition accounts for 15% of total Volume. The winner of the competition already would have paid more in fees than they would win from the Competition.

Would like 15k of this stuff be good for a newfag like me? Will I make it?

Just hodl or sell I am tired of all these weak handed complaints. Contest ends the 23rd but the truth of kucoin is that the whales control these waters and wont recover/pump until at least a week after the contest ends like how BNTY and DBC were stagnant/dumped until there ATHs. I like the project and idea so I am going to hold through Feb and reevaluate then but If your weak handed enough to miss this opportunity just sell and fuck off, I am done trying to defend this and if your making FUD just so people drop their bags GOOD because if they get shaken down easily by FUD for their bags they deserve to be poor.

Sorry, this ETH withdrawal cannot be completed at this time. Reason: Cryptocurrency withdrawals were temporarily suspended for 24 hours following your password reset.

REEEEEEEEEE fucking gemini

You think 2 bil mc is a lot? what's trons mc again?

Yes.

it may be listed on binance in a couple weeks

my thoughts exactly.

hate it or love it I'll just be happy to get off that shit exchange kucoin

>it may be listed on binance in a couple weeks

are you just guessing or have any news?

Is this ever going to break 1 cent?? Ugh

Even verge hit almost 3 bil before it crashed

25c

Be patient. This is a new token which needs to eat thru promotion walls and bitcoin taking a dive.

I like kucoin, it has good refresh rate.