Confido 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

flaticon.com/free-icon/3d-cube_84583
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARYans going to the moon, kiddo.

Look at the order book on Etherdelta, nobody wants to buy this token.

Considering the price of ETH at the time of ICO, this is actually trading below ICO price.

what the fuck is going on with this token?

Its a scam

I'm starting to feel some fud on this token

Sold mine, be careful anons

oh look an inferior shipchain

Wht is it a scam?

Jesus Christ you adhd autistic fucks, the token’s been out for TWO DAYS. This thing was shilled hard and then dumped by weak handed faggots.
It’s not a fucking scam, they’ve already been audited and were SEC compliant in the US. Give it more than a week, you literal poo in the street pajeets

Buy high, sell low... Right retard?

It’s not, this is just FUD by pajeets who can’t handle seeing red candles

Sorry mate
It just upsets me that I bought higher than the current price.
averaging down is out of the question too since the rest is invested in another project.

Aryans... kek. Srsly tho, great project. Where do I buy

Wow. Did not know. So I can buy on ether delta ?

Yeah, the contract address is floating around. You’ll have to search for it

Understandable. With the bonus tokens being sent out yesterday and today, this thing was obviously going to drop.
If biz shills something this hard, just wait for the correction the next day from all the weak handed poorfags expecting 10x gains overnight

I went on their discord channel some time ago, the dudes were pretty legit. Project looks solid, it seems like the perfect fit for blockchain, authenticating supply chain through barcodes (IIRC) is there any good videos on how to use ether delta? That exchange scares me

>they’ve already been audited and were SEC compliant in the US

False. They got a "legal opinion" which means nothing

Strong buy signal then
Snovi traded for 25% its ico price before skyrocketing x100.
You fucked up, bought too early, now the price dropped a bit. Not a big deal, just wait for a real exchange. The project is the same that made us buy in the first place.

Hmm... Should I believe the team’s updates or some random street shitter on /biz?
Decisions, decisions

Yeah, there’s a couple YouTube videos that explain it well. It seems daunting at first but you get the hang of it and it’s actually not bad at all

>sec compliant
>excludes 30 countries

KEK

Finally a non curry muncher in this thread.
This project has real utility and is the lowest price it will ever go. How anyone could pass up buying right now is beyond me

>FUDing a legit project
>munching on curry all day

TOP KEK

>caring about weak hands

they couldn't even make their own logo, sad

flaticon.com/free-icon/3d-cube_84583

Go to idex. Avoid ED cancer.

There's already a new logo.

Why do they claim to be a registered company Block Array LLC but doing a company search on the government website brings up nothing?

>, sad

OMG it's that same fucking guy! This guy is in every ARY thread FUDdind, lol.

This is a very serious point - They are not a registered company, even though they claim to be on their website.

>every fucking ICO i get in on is a scam
god damnit

at this point i am just going to assume all the good ones sell out in under a day, sometimes under an hour

ARYan with actual strong aryan blood here, waiting for the partnerships.

Do you guys realise how badly you are being played right now? All this fudding allows them to buy at ICO price before it hits kucoin and gets rebranded.

Kucoin will never list this scam coin - HitBTC type exchanges is their best bet.

The exchange wanted to a third party to audit the tokens and everything came back 100% perfect. A shitty exchange wouldn't require this process. It will be most likely KuCoin.

I see they used the same audit company that did the audit for EthBet another scam coin of note hahahahahahah.

SELL SELL SELL NOT EVEN JOKING AHHHHHHHHHHHH

They just moved from an LLC to a C corporation.