So, guys, I want to invest money in bitcoins, but I don't even know where to buy them. All the sites seem shady as fuck...

So, guys, I want to invest money in bitcoins, but I don't even know where to buy them. All the sites seem shady as fuck. I don't want to get scammed.

Also how fast would I make money if I invested like $500 this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/529cc9a199f9b314d5000123
bitconnectx.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anybody?

You're too stupid. Leave.

buy stock in graphics card manufactures

I've got a degree in law, bro.

>Not an engineer.
You will be eaten alive.

You gotta do a google search for the exchanges that accept your fiat.

If you are an amerifag this should be stupidly easy.

Create an account on Binance.com, deposit money into bitcoin, hope for the best.

wait couple of weeks and buy btc @8-9k$.. Thank me later. Still bear market dude.

also use my ref while you're there. thanks :)
-> 23650815

>paid money for a degree in one of the most overhired, soul-crushing fields
>is now deeply in debt for the foreseeable future
>has to turn to gambling on "bitcoins"
nice

The time of getting rich by investing a small amount has long gone. These days the big bucks are made with trading, but since you are too dumb to even figure out how to buy cryptos I can guarantee you that you would lose all your money.

I could make TONS of money as an attorney, but I want to do it the easy way and get rich with bitcoins.

And you ask for financial advice on an anime meme board. Are you Barry Zuckerkorn?

>I could make TONS of money as an attorney
Do that then.

Really helpful board.

Get out. Biz is not your Reddit feel good board with hugs and kisses. Do your own Google searches you lazy idiot. This is not your personal silver platter
>Hurt Durr I'm a lawyer
I don't believe it for a second.

Fuck you, asshole.

I have a degree. You don't. Deal with it.

But you're right, I will figure this shit out on my own, you guys are retards anyways.

You know what, I actually do have a tip for you. Open an account on kraken.com, because that site allows you to trade with a x5 leverage that way you'll be done quicker.

>to trade with a x5 leverage
So I make 5 times the money?

To be a fly on a wall when your cocky ass gets liquidated...

yes. look up leveraged investments. Its probably one of the easiest ways for someone with half a brain to get ahead if they're late to the crypto game. In fact on BitMEX you can leverage up to 100x but the exchange is a little more challenging to navigate.

Don't let the assholes on this board get you down, they are jealous of successful normal people.

Lots of attorney jobs out there. We need more. It is totally not a who you know not what you know field with an abundance of lawyers fighting for jobs.
GJ on the pointless degree user. You fell for the 'you need a degree' meme and didn't learn a trade. Enjoy your Job at McDonald's. It is where I go for all my Legal advice. Instead of 'You want fries with that?' they now say 'You want an affidavit with that?'' with this kind of begging and a glazed look in their eyes.
To understand crypto you must first come to terms with the fact that you made the biggest mistake of your life taking out a loan. Any debt whatsoever is frowned upon. You should never go into debt user, even for a house. Live within your means and stop feeding the banking system. Now we have that sorted, you may invest in crypto. DYOR, you have the time in between writing job applications. Seriously, google 'how to invest in crypto plebbit' and you will find actual information and walkthroughs.
>Coming to Veeky Forums for advice on a 200 char limit meme board...
And stop getting loans! All you do it pump the price of things up for everybody. It makes the cost of living go up and has resulted in the breakup of the family unit as there are now two working men involved and no mother. It is not wondered there are so many nu-males, trannies and gays about nowadays. Men are desperate for a mother figure in their lives. It drives the women into depression and mental illness too because they can't find their place in the world.
Your loans caused all of this. stop!

Yeah man this is how I did it. Only cool people know this trick though. You are probably to lame to even try it.

100x sounds too insane. But if I use the other site and but 5x with my $500 I'll basically buy like 25% of a Bitcoin. Does that mean that I only get 25% of the winnings if it goes up? Like if it goes up 10% I get 2.5%? Also how much money can I expect to make in the first month?

I can vouch for BitPanda but it's not like you're going to believe me.

NO.

>I don't want to get scammed.
>I want to invest money in bitcoins

Very contradicting of you.

>Also how much money can I expect to make in the first month?
Probably 10-15k.

>I have a degree.
A paper on the wall does not mean you're smart. Just means you shelled out money for school and showed up to class. I know literal retards with degrees, they mean nothing.

Explain.

HOLY FUCK

That's way more than I expected. Does that mean I can be a millionaire in a few months if I invest in the right things?

Save this image, you'll need it.

Dude, just make a coinbase.
It's easy and not sketchy at all. Use a credit card if you want and just charge back if you're worried you'll get burned.

coinbase.com/join/529cc9a199f9b314d5000123

This is a reference link, btw. Felt the need to be transparent about that. We both get $10 worth of Bitcoin if you deposit $100 into it, and free money is free money.

Good luck, user.

You're quite sadistic user but I don't blame you

Don't listen to these retards, they'll give you high risk investments that'll earn you pennies while you can make big bucks on guaranteed profits.

bitconnectx.co

This should get you started, the team is legit and the interest returns are phenomenal!

>Degree in law
>Can't even purchase funny internet money without the help of some random anonymous neet who jerks off to anime tiddies

That site looks sleek.

IMMA
STAKE (S.T.A.K.E)
DAT
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

That's because it's legit. These pajeet scammers don't have money to make good sites so they'll look like the runescape site from 2006 (like binance).

Make the right choice man

Tell me what country you're in and I'll tell you how to buy

Your degree election doesn't excuse you of being a financial illiterate. If you didn't worry about it until now, waiting for an overlord to hire you for pennies kill yourself now and save everyone some valuable resources.

Okay he's gonna get rekt through BCC

lol man

Fuck you. Bitconnect is a fucking scam. Do you think I'm stupid?

Yes, you studied law. Kek

Let me give you a hush-hush tip that we tend to keep quiet about here. Bitconnect

this.

would unironically sell my whole stack to watch your execution if Op isn't larping

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

Lol i dont have a degree and i have 234 btc. Fucking stay poor nigger.

just follow the guide
cryptoaltcointradingblogspotcouk
(put a . before and after blogspot and after co)

Listen if you're investing $500 in Bitcoin now, you'll probably have $250 by the end of the week..no offense, but that's most likely going to happenThis entire cryptocurrency thing is a Ponzy scam. My advice to you is, don't invest your money into a coin, that is already overpriced. Find those coins that are still dirt cheap and have a really low marketcap.Buy in early and sell when people start coming in much later on. You're welcome.

>1. There is no shadowfork

Why do you spread misinfo? You don't want to dump your bags on new friends, do you?

Bitcoin $5k end of week confirmed

Buy BTH. Thank me later.

Hahahahajaj fag who cares? You can't even do basic research so you come to an anime forum. Kys.

Foggot jew.