Anyone want to guess what the Weiss ratings will be for the top 20?

Anyone want to guess what the Weiss ratings will be for the top 20?

I'll start.

BTC - C
ETH - B
XRP - A
BCH - B
ADA - B
LTC - B
XEM - B
XLM - B
EOS- B
NEO - A

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.weissratings.com/crypto/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_rating_agencies_and_the_subprime_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything C-F besides xrp watch. itll just be all bullshit

BTC - B+
ETH - A
XRP - A
LTC - B
XLM - A
XMR - either A- or C+

XLM and XRP are the only ones with the slightest chance of getting an A. They'll more than likely get B though. Everything else will be C and below, including BTC.

BTC - F
ETH - F
XRP - F
BCH - F
ADA - F
LTC - F
XEM - F
XLM - F
EOS- F
NEO - F
HBN - A

HOW THE FUCK IS NEO AN A?? AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XRP XLM ADA LTC BTC MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

So, the fuckin kikes are rigging yet another market, they most likely rigged it from the start from what I see. Gods chosen people are not even hiding it, pic related.

So apparently the Futures will mature to coincide with the rating. But I am sure this is coincidence.

So we all know that Bitcoin is not the best as newer offerings have come along, but i think it will still be king even if it gets a less than amazing rating for reasons such as:

>Its the Coke Cola of Crypto- Its the most recognised, look into ‘New’ coke, it was supposed to be better in taste testings, but the mass public wanted the 'classic' we have today. Confirmation bias.

>There is only 21m, try saying that about the others, especially the stuff you guys buy into.

> Proven concept

>Did I mention its known and established.

Now I personally think it will bring the 4 LTC to 1 BTC more inline as it is supposed to be.

Please have a look at the site, you can give them your e-mail, can’t imagine they won’t charge for this ‘service’.

>finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

I was about to put more fiat in but lets see what happens on Wednesday, hope to convert some of that Fiat at the dip, again.

It's going to coincide with Ripple's 2017 Q4 report as well.

>There is only 21m, try saying that about the others, especially the stuff you guys buy into.

Make sure you compare the BASE UNITS of currencies, and not what each one considers a "whole coin". For example, it seems like there is way more XRP than there is BTC (100B vs 21M) but that's only if you compare the full coins. XRP cannot be subdivided as much as BTC, so when you look at base units, sats vs drops, it turns out that XRP has only ~47 times larger supply than BTC, and not ~4700 times more as most people think.

LINK A+

All the rest dont matter

i thought everyone hated ripple tho. why would it get an A?

And yes, this is going to screw over every jerkoff who cannot do math, but simply looks at a number like 100B and thinks "lol that's too many, it will be worthless"

Because it's the quintessential Jewcoin

xlm is a+

Because ratings agencies operate on facts, not memes.

Weiss is using 4 categories to rate cryptos:
> Potential Downside
> Potential Upside
> Technology
> Leadership/Governance

Downside of XRP is very low right now, and the Upside is huge. The technology is fantastic (fast, cheap, stable, scalable) and proven. It's operating successfully in the wild. As for Leadership... no other crypto can match them on this. They're led by the heaviest of the heavy-hitters, with deep ties to finance, government, and the corporate world.

I might stock up on some XMR before wed,
since if a shit rating comes out it's unlikely to drop since everyone sort of expects a shit rating.

However if a good rating comes out it should get pumped.

no point going into ETH or BTC since they're too big for a good rating to pump it much.

I'd be worried if I was in one of the other alt coins because if a bad rating comes out you know normies will dump it.
XRP and XLM especially

ADA will get an A+, guaranteed.

If you read the 5 things to know interview about XLM, it's already fully compliant. It will get an A and it might be the only coin to

Everything will be in the E-C range.

i'm actually looking for a longterm hodl right now - would XRP be a good choice then
(talking like a +12month hold)

XLM has THE hardest hitter, IBM

Very much so. XRP is a hold for the next several years.

Ripple has Bank of England, and 100+ others.
They've got 3/5 of the top money transfer companies signed on to use XRP.

If you can buy it cheap then yes.

People will all shit talk it on here because it goes against "satoshi's vision" objectively it has much better financial application than literally every single other coin

XLM is already being used in international payments throughout Asia, and also IBM

Likewise, XRP.
XLM has potential as well, but they do not have the clients or the leadership of Ripple.

Show me where XRP has actually been tried and used

Satoshi is almost certainly a front for banking/intelligence. It amazes me how they got people to buy the meme that he was some anonymous hero figure.

Cuallix and MoneyGram are now using it.
MoneyGram is one of the three top worldwide money transfer companies confirmed to be signed on to use xRapid (which is powered by XRP).
They've hinted at others, but one thing I've learned from following this company for a long time is that they're judicious in timing the release of information.

>Because ratings agencies operate on facts, not memes.
BEGONE IMP!

Try again.

>If you can buy it cheap then yes.
would sub-$1.4 before the Weiss report in 2 days time suffice?

If Veeky Forums has taught me anything, it's that they don't understand what NEO is and still fall for the 'lol china ban' meme.

NEO - A

enjoy being poor going all in on ripple, BCH and EOS you fucking mouth breathers.

There's a small chance it could dip beneath $1.00 again.
$1.4 is a good price.

ok, cheers for the advice

85% of my portfolio is in XLM. I'm a big fan of the project and think it should receive a decent rating but part of me thinks Weiss is going to take a bit steamy dump on the entire system.

This is correct. If they come out all enthusiastic and further down the line more rating agencies take a more pessimistic line then they will look foolish. This will be very underwhelming. I will be extremely surprised if anything scores over a C.

Better to put some fiat into BTC before or after the results are out?
>Slight pump with the advertising and people wanting BTC to trade up
>Slight dip from a bad rating

I'm 3/4 XLM so hopeful for that, but ever afraid of the jew and his ratings of A for XRP, F to C+ for everything else.

Ripple XRP ---> triple A bois

On a scale of 1-10, guess how much I care.

That seems more realistic to me. Does anyone know if they're comparing crypto to crypto or crypto to stocks? Because if they're comparing BTC to, say, AAPL as the gold standard then I'm dreading it.

> Weiss gives your enthusiasm level an F.

What is the point of this ratings system? Normies aren’t going to supplement the rating with their own reseach. They’ll instead rely on someone else to do the learning for them and never learn anything themseleves. I hope they give an A to something that fails massively a year later so all confidence in them is lost and this coddling system will end.

so I should open a long on ripple

You answered your own question.

BTC : C
ETH : B
XRP : B+
BCH : B-
ADA : B
LTC : C+
XEM : B
XLM : A
EOS : B
NEO : A-

This seems optimistic but I would be fucking psyched for these.

But it’s not helpful.

Ratings agencies have been around for a while.

>units, sats vs drops, it turns out that XRP has only ~47 times larger supply than BTC, and not ~4700 times more as most people think.

Um thanks for that

excelt info, totally passed over my head

your smart

NiggerCoin (NGR) = A+
Bitcoin (BTC) : C
Ethereum (ETH) : B
Ripple (XRP) : B
Monero (XMR) = A

While we're talking about this, is XLM divisible by the same amount XRP is?

Good question. It's based on the same source code, so I would imagine it to be the case, but it's worth checking if you're into XLM.

seriously thanks for that info, feel like i am kinda retarded for not figuing that out or hearing about it before!

THX

ADA is the only moon you haven't missed yet. It's the first 3rd gen coin with huge volume and market cap already.

LOLLLLLL

XLM is going to be an A

Do you think the rating agency will factor in the fact that no one using the tech gives a shit about the currency?

AirSwap will be there and get an A. Goldman won't leave their baby behind.

Like flies to shit

This meme rated xrp an A and LTC as a B when ltc will be more than 8k this year

What do you guys think the "suprise" is going to be?

3/5 of the top money transfer companies are going to use XRP (MoneyGram is one).
Cuallix, another money transfer agency is already using it and has confirmed it saves them money.
They've also hinted American Express could be the next to use XRP.
Banks are certainly interested as well.

If things continue like this it will almost certainly drop below 1.00 today or tomorrow. I'd look for buys around .85

Yes, that aptly describes your mindset and post.

Isn't this ultimately what caused the 2009 crash?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_rating_agencies_and_the_subprime_crisis

Credit rating agencies (CRAs) — firms which rate debt instruments/securities according to the debtor's ability to pay lenders back — played a significant role at various stages in the American subprime mortgage crisis of 2007-2008 that led to the Great Recession of 2008-2009. The new, complex securities of "structured finance" used to finance subprime mortgages could not have been sold without ratings by the "Big Three" rating agencies — Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings. A large section of the debt securities market — many money markets and pension funds — were restricted in their bylaws to holding only the safest securities — i.e securities the rating agencies designated "triple-A".[1] The pools of debt the agencies gave their highest ratings to [2] included over three trillion dollars of loans to homebuyers with bad credit and undocumented incomes through 2007.[3] Hundreds of billions of dollars' worth of these triple-A securities were downgraded to "junk" status by 2010,[1][4][5] and the writedowns and losses came to over half a trillion dollars.[6][7] This led "to the collapse or disappearance" in 2008-9 of three major investment banks (Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch), and the federal governments buying of $700 billion of bad debt from distressed financial institutions.[7]

that BTC and ETH aren't going to be triple a.

Yes. Buy the dip soon.

They played a part. What's your point?

Well, the same thing can happen in crypto.
People trust ratings agencies in some "safe" coin and then it just crashes.

Why is ripple at less than 0.1% of bitcoins price despite having about 1/5th of the marketcap?

well in theory that would be years down the road for this to matter. What's coming out wednesday is the first rating at all.

I don't actually think they'll be surprises to anyone not investing in dog shit. They'll rate Tron bottom of the barrel and think people will be "surprised".

I do think some undervalued currencies in the top 100 could see strong ratings though.

Bitcoin could be the surprise I guess. No chance they find Eth to be riskier comparatively. Too much built on the platform and the price is moderately stable.

The ratings agencies existed long before the 2008 crash, and still exist. Extrapolating from a singular, anomalous event is foolish.

XLM already got AAA+ OP larping faggot

They have different supplies.

cause it's a fucking shit token pumped by the jews with unlimited supply, xrp holders should literally quit life

In the far future yes, but right now anything that has a good rating will pump because people will flock to it because they know it's gonna pump because it has a good rating etc. This all goes to show how far we have to go before the end of the bubble

Exactly my point you retard. If Ripple actually did have 1/47th of BTC's supply, like you claim, it's price would be closer to 200~ dollars.
Correct

Wrong on several levels. Go back to /pol/

LINK - STINKY

Learn math.

Ok listen up biz coss I am fucking sick of this bullshit fuckery you keep spewing onto the web. You don't want to fucking mess with me I eat fucking mustard covered tasers for lanch damn it! What the fuck do you think I say to the low life McDonald's person when he asks me if I want my tripple double whooper with cuecomber? My fucking titanium forged steel teeth won't have that shit! I trade crypto making 10 grand each trade while caring fuck about ratings! I'll pistol whip that Wheiss face while having the cops on the fucking phone!

Shut the fuck up cunt

Easy to trigger a fool.

Crypto kitty slowdown will make them take a hit

this post was so jewish my nose grew half an inch

also hilarious to see the retards ITT A'ing their fav currency. it's a kike rating you dunces! the best score is essentially the worst score

Nothing more fun than toying with a ragecuck.
Keep posting, please.

You're an idiot

Then prove it wrong.

I could demonstrate how you're wrong, but you'd never accept the conclusion.
I know someone like you when I see them.
You're much more fun to trigger than to reason with.

XBY - AAA+

Don't get me wrong, ripple is the shittiest of all shitcoins, but your argument is beyond retarded

IBM works with ripple as well retard.

I'm with the green ID on this one

Dude. Everyone here is clearly out of touch with the real world and doesn;t understand how shit actuall works. Not that I would expect anyone to because most of them are teenagers.

It will hit you like a ton of bricks on wednesday. There is no questions about XRP's tech. Just research the governance team, no other project can come anywhere near them.

Expect a deluge of salt. They'll be moaning about how their favorite vaporcoin got a poor rating, and fuming about Ripple getting a good one.

BTC - C
ETH - B
XRP - A
BCH - B
ADA - C
LTC - C
XEM - B
XLM - A
EOS- C
NEO - C

I fucking hate XLM and XRP with every fiber of my being, but those two are the most likely options to get an A from a real world finance perspective.

I held on to my LINK because coincidentally, LINK started skyrocketing at the exact same time as XLM for no apparent reason, which is strange. So I'm not risking letting my LINK go in case they decide to rate a few of the lower mcaps as well.

Everything else went into XLM. Lower marketcap with the highest probability of receiving an A.

Link = A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTC - C
ETH - F
XRP - A
BCH - F
ADA - F
LTC - F
XEM - F
XLM - A
EOS- F
NEO - F
VEN - A+

Did you know there is a HIGH POSSIBILITY for a Ripple Antfinancial partnership trough moneygram?
Because alibaba couldn't acquire mg they need another step in the door, and coincidentally ripple and antfinancial representatives sat together on a conference in Silicon valley a few days ago ;) ;)

Yes I do know that.