COSS

guys,
please BUY this, it is a VERY GOOD coin,

at least it was supposed to be.
I'm bleeding heavy here, bought at the top more than I should.

just buy it senpai.
coss.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let it die, lower price = better

I feel sorry for you guys who got duped into buying the top.

Bought at .25, so I am safe.

But fuck man. Not like this. This was supposed to be the next moon mission.

Just hodl your bags for a couple months until the exchange is not shit then sell into the speculation.

I just bought about 100$ worth. I believe in the site and like using it more than any other exchange. I sure as hell like not having a shitty fee for withdrawals. Fuck Binance.

It's still double of what I paid, I am just waiting for it to drop further and then will go back in massively. If the Burgers don't fuck up securities on the blockchain for everyone, exchange-coins will be huge.

It's actually got a lot better recently, was pleasantly surprised

I actually nearly bought this coin, but when i was trying to the exchange was so shit I was instantly put off.

I wish all coins was like this, where you can take it for a test drive.

>please BUY this
kek
you're so persuasive

I bought in. I believe in the exchange, though, more than the coin itself.

>this coin has a product, its just shitty and needs development
>other coins don't even have a minimum viable product to attempt to use

"Wow this MVP is shit, im gonna go buy stuff that doesn't have any product at all yet"
you right now

did you even test their site before buying, it was absolute dogshit and slow as fuck

Probably worth it once they sort their shit out and COSS hits $10 but holy fuck did the Coss team fuck their investors with some of the shit they pulled lmao.

get better computer pajeet

pluz by my bagz plz

Oh, sure. Double the usual fee split for two weeks cause they fucked up. Now that's some shit they pulled.

Apart from missing some deadlines I don't really see what they did that's so horrible.

test

nothing, people use beta products then complain they don't get a full experience
most FUD you hear about COSS is from newfags who don't remember kucoin, binance, etc. when they first opened, and they had TENS OF MILLIONS more in development funds.

this is the ABSOLUTE shitcoin.
Wtf is this 30MB loading page ? Wtf are these bugs everywhere ? Wtf is this volume ?

I wouldn't say they fucked their investors. I think they got caught up in a perfect storm of dumb money flooding the markets and large exchanges shutting new registration. Everyone was looking for the Next Big Thing and got swept up in the hype. Now it's fallen back to a more steady level.

COSS had no right to be at $3. It barely makes the case for $1. Doesn't mean it's a bad investment for the future. Anyone who sold @ $3 and rebought tripled their stack.

Original investors (read: ICO investors) got obscene returns. It's the FOMO kids that got burned (again).

COSS has to fall further before it stabilizes, it was way over-hyped. But in two months or so, it will make a come-back.

>But in two months or so, it will make a come-back.
Well it better do that, cause if a new engine can't make it come back, nothing can.

I did the same. Luckily didn't buy that much. Realised it was an utterly shit website and cut my losses.

>Wtf is this 30MB loading page
COSS is not meant for people living in an African hut.

Just sold all my COSS, feels good man

this shit is like 0.1% profit a year through dividends. I regret not selling near $3, but hey, greed got me again. You guys enjoy the bags. If you want I'll tell you my new purchases in a bit

40 dollars by EOY or more inshallah.

hodl till summer atleast
COSS is really the next moon mission.

the absolute state of cosscucks bahahaha
i told you it was shit at 0.5 and that it would fail because devs are incompetent retards but you still bought

COSS.IO......
MORE LIKE LOSS.IO

coss = loss

why should i buy COSS and not BCO?

At least you're honest!

Is COSS trading fees better than Binance? Even with BNB?

0.2% trading fee

It's around 2-4% even at this price (and rises steadily)

mine is 0.1% lol, what gives?

volume gives a discount

Centralized exchanges are dead.

Sign up before Altcoin.io go lives this month and get 25% of your fees reduced forever.

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT

Bought 2 ETH of this shit. Sold it for almost 12 ETH. Used that to increase my VEN stake, feels good man.

I won‘t touch COSS anymore even with a ten foot pole. They made such noob mistakes in development I don‘t think they have the slightest clue about security. It‘s only a matter of time until they get pwned, mark my words.

wow, you're getting 1 whole extra dollar every sunday
damn son, you're gonna be driving a lambo real soon

Short-sighted speculators looking for instant moon missions don't deserve the gains this coin will bring. It's been a brutal two weeks for almost everyone (grats if you saw VEN coming), and COSS was overbought in anticipation of the UI. The exchange is improving quickly, bew coins being listed, and Rune is being radically transparent and engaging. Stop treating this like it was supposed to be an overnight moon mission, and treat it like the longterm investment that it sensible people should expect from a fee-sharing exchange coin. You're not going to find an exchange with a more ambitious roadmap, and a rough couple of weeks in the January doldrums shouldn't shake you unless you're a weakhanded pussy. Hold.

So why should I by COSS instead of holding a coin looking to make a decentralized exchange like Blocknet? I can't but feel like decentralized exchanges are the next big thing and COSS has taken too long and may get left behind.

Only exception bein the FIAT offeamp, since AFAIK that will always require a centralized service. And isn't COSS working toward decentralization on its roadmap / in its whitepepaer?

Nevermind I'm ALL IN on COSS

So happy i dropped that shit for VEN two days ago

Decentralized exchanges will eventually be a big thing, you're not wrong about that. But they're a long way from mass adoption. Normies won't use them (or even know they exist) for a while yet, if ever. There's a lot of room for centralized exchanges to grow in the meantime, and a small fish like coss.io has a ton of growth potential on the way to a fully decentralized cryptoeconomy.

There is no way people are going to use COSS again. Just go from Coinbase to Binance or Bittrex. Damage been done and too many people know how shit it is now.

I'm at 34% from my buy-in lol

It's the FIAT that's the kicker for me. No decentralized exchange will ever handle FIAT, because someone is always going to have to pay the tax man. I'm about as ancap as they come, but I'm also a realist, and I appreciate that COSS is looking to play nice with regulators rather than adopting the childish mentality of "lol what IRS?"

nah, coss will make it.

Given the work they have shown so far? Lol

Thanks just bought 100k

loss.io

I don't care about the FUD, I'm hodling long-term to see what happens. Don't make it your whole portfolio, but I think it's worth the chance.

I agree with FIAT being the kicker as well (and the ancap idealist vs profit seeking pragmatism sentiment), but what are your takes on BlockNet?

Fuck nvm, I didn't realize Blocks market cap was triple what COSS's is, COSS all the way

when do I buy more? now?

nvm didn't realize coss has 1/3 the market cap of blocknet, coss all the way

i think so, I've been waiting for a good entrance point and think now is the time, the fud is drying up