INS: the Goldman Sachs + Rothschild coin

Admit it, you bought in when it released to binance.

Now you have the heaviest bags on the planet.

Grocery crypto. Kek

Fuding this hard, stay mad when this coin skyrockets in a week.

Bought at $5 buying accumulating right now. saying that I have no doubt even the retards that bought at $40 will get their money back by Q2 2018. This shit will be huge

No one buys their groceries online.

Read the white paper you dumb nigger

shitcoin

Yes they do faggot. Question is are you aware that's only a small percentage of what INS is trying to do. Learn to read, dipshit

Ins is now in the buying zone. Prepump went like a charm. Make sure to fill your big so you can ride the rocket comfortable this month. Also Bittrex will be added soon.

Alright but why would i need a coin to buy groceries?

Lmao. All the more we should avoid it.
>buying a coin run by jews

don't ask question
just buy it

zionist coin for the win

hahahaha they release their shitty app Q4 2018.
They just throw big names everywhere on their website. This is just a big advertising site WTF

you are one wise user!

Convict me why INS would be better to buy groceries than FIAT?

Its a delivery service

INS wants to cut out the retailers that mark up groceries anywhere between 30-40%. That means you are buying groceries at deeply discounted rate, with the ease of buying it all on a website where you can find everything you want - I know it's cliché, but really Amazon of groceries. I also imagine it won't be limited to just food.

I would be pretty stoked if this worked. Can you imagine easily ordering your groceries online and saving a fuck ton of money over a year? I could.

>PgD in Finance
>Pretty good Degree

100x lambomaker confirmed

Amazon is already the amazon of groceries
I can have milk delivered to my door same day
I don't.
No one does.

www.amazon.com/fresh

Read the white paper you daft cunts

>buying groceries without being able to see them yourself

why would anyone do this?

They are Russian not kikes u stinky poltards

Nice argument there pathetic shill

I dont care if this succeeds or not. It has only 28 mill supply. This should go for x3 pump at least. I already bought at 5.5 usd.

How much do you guys hold? Have bought 185 of dem sluts during ICO