Do you use any pump and dump group on discord or telegram?

do you use any pump and dump group on discord or telegram?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cryptopumperschannel
disc___ord.gg/WXRyWw5
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hm? scam or legit?

Is this a pajeet mating call?

No. Its a good way to lose money and get justed. Crypto is an insanely good get rich quick scheme as it is. If you want to get rich even quicker you will get played.

Only the inner circles can win on this. You will essentially get bitconnected

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cryptopumperschannel i am using this best group

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cryptopumperschannel I am using this chan

made $700 yesterday off of the big one, no shill. I have an advantage (3.5 sec or something) due to invites. it's not hard to profit if you're extremely quick and set a limit order below the mods' walls

there are groups pumping also bigger cap coins or only on shitcoins?

You mind helping a poorfag biz bro out with the picks :(? If you can send your discord or a throwaway email, I'd appreciate it bud.

I'm in BPS GrzRrn4
and TAP vtyJ6Re
The difference between the lower ranks and higher ranks is 3s, so as long as you get some invites and you are fast at buying the coin, you will profit

You mind helping a poorfag biz bro out with the picks :(? If you can send your discord or a throwaway email, I'd appreciate it bud.

What do you mean by that?

Assuming you have an advantage in seconds, I meant if we could communicate once you get the pick on discord for example (or some other means). I've been trying to get invites, but it's so hard to do unless you know a lot of people.

Do you mind maybe sending a throwaway email to properly discuss?

From the highest rank to the lowest rank there's only 3 seconds. Not worth asking someone to send you the signal since you will probably receive it later

Have you profited yourself from being in the higher ranks? I guess one could also set up a bot to relay or forward a message. Let me know your thoughts, or again, if you're interested in discussing and potentially helping further :)

I'm in the middle (1.5s). Got 2x twice at the beginning of the month, then bots started following the signals and gains were reduced to 20-50% at best for me. But they have free pumps every other pump (no advantage)
Still free money

I'm in Tornado pumps (sRmA8e9). There are pumps about every 1 to 2 days mostly in Cryptopia, but the pumps only last about 7 seconds (atm) and then the dump starts, so there isn't any money coming from outside investors, but rather just the slower ones putting money to the pockets of those who bought first.
There's a one without time advantage today if someone wants to try. Wouldn't out more than 50-100€ in

Oh I see, makes sense. Isn't there then a way for you to let's say relay the messages to me if you wanted to for example? I could set up something if you want. I realize there's no incentive for you to do this, so I'll leave you to the decision, but yeah it would just greatly help me out since I don't know too many people in this space.

My email is [email protected]

He'd have to send the signal after he 1. Reacts to the signal, 2. Goes to the right page and 3. Buy the coin.
There is no way you'd get the signal faster than normal unless you are in voice chat or something

i use this pretty cool signal group no pump and dump or w/e the community is not retarded either

discord dot gg/ZqXbCNe

joined last week and already made like 5% a day and the coins usually go up more than that. check it out if u want last time im posting this

Also it's pretty easy to shill the invites. I got 50 invites in maybe 3 to 4 days and I only shilled here (got a 3 day ban tho). And if you shilled in reddit or somewhere else then you could get the same results in just couple of days

This exactly, that could only work if there were like 5-10 seconds of advantage per rank, not 1.5 or 3 for the max rank.
Voice chats have delays too, so 1.5s is not enough to send the signal for you to buy it earlier than with the free signal. Heck, if you were to use a bot to buy the signaled coin with no second advantage, you'd probably buy it earlier than me

this is low cap stuff, but all on Binance so not that low.

it's Big Pump Signal on discord. server's down it seems so I can't send an invite, but it's the #1 largest one. many anons should have a link

Yeah, fair points through and through. I'm honestly still willing to try the voice chat though if you're still interested. Sorry for the annoyances, but just let me know if you can (email would be nice :))

I meant like if there's a way that we can communicate once you get the pick, like by voice chat or something. I just don't know enough people so it takes time to invite, and I don't want to risk bans here by random shilling. If you are potentially down and willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected] if you're interested, or you could post yours my dude. Sorry for the annoyances.

In russia the pump and dump group uses you!

I follow them on telegram but haven't followed their pumps yet

fuck those pajeet scams.
Joined one that you faggots kept shilling here Veeky Forums
as soon as they called the pump, the admins dumped.
fucking scams. Guys don't join them, they're scams..

Yeah the scam PnD discord was Tornado Pumps.
Stay the fuck away guys, save your crypto.

This one is GREAT: EdQuhp9

>join pump and dump group to decieve normies

>get pajeet-ed by admins

sad!

Why do you think pump and dump schemes are full of "call of duty" style teens?

I like these groups. I especially like seeing the pajeets who think they're hot shit because they're going to dump all over the retarded normies, being the ones who really get rekt.
Fucking scrubs.

because they actually are? They're full of mongs looking for handouts, talking about weed and vidya games.
Who else would join one of these groups?

The ones where they just announce a coin and it goes vertical for 3 seconds and then crashes are so fucking retarded.

The ones where they stagger their buy-ins to keep constantly green 5-min candles, and push to the top-3 % gainers on Binance are masterful.

Cryptocue anyone?

Sorry didn't phrase that very well. It was a rhetorical question to which the answer would have been: "Because pump and dump groups are retarded scams."

If anyone's interested, here are some of the most popular trading discord groups:

disc___ord.gg/WXRyWw5
kqyGMSg
7XKYZFe
W5A4XWc
pKzDXGc
cvTSmSe
PbrbvDs
3tFHfnj
ZAsFNbW
vSjJMjr
MyUH8kJ
4TSZJPk
NGycnqR
VRSH3bt

Here's a promising PnD discord, Veeky Forums based, raffles, active staff: discord/ gg/jyXQBd3