Whale here. Bought 1,000,000 of this

hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coin
go.coinmetro.com/?ref
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks, just sold 100k

prove or gtfo

I recommend you do as I did if you don't want to stay poor forever, faggot

Only got a smelly 12k stack. Fuck you poo-poo pee-pee whale

it's still going to be good money for no effort whatsoever.

Get paid on 26th do I have enough time?

Token sale not for another 30 days.

Yes. Next flash sale is on Saturday, and the main token sale begins on Feb 21

Can Americans get in on the main token buy?

I think burgers are fucked. It is possible that the team manages to get an exemption from SEC but there's no news yet. It will be known at some point before the main sale begins. If any burgers took part of the pre-sales they'll be refunded.

Have to decide whether I put this month' wage cuckery efforts into the Coinmetro second flash sale or arcblocks ico or to beef up my JNT stack. Any tips moby?

I expect CoinMetro to be huge with normies, so I'd put the majority in that.

Ok. More research to be done i think.

When will you be selling? 1 dollar?

Look at BNB... I wouldnt sell my ebtire position. Its fun to speculate when you buy an ico bag.

yes

if someone wans to go in please use my poorfag ref link, we'll both get a small bonus :

go.coin metro.com/?re fId=5a628b0648546a3adc255852

(delete spaces)

>pic related

shills gonna shill.

that developer team isn't going to be able to build all those features they're promising.

I'd use the one in the article instead of your pajeet scammy link.

I'd sell some at $1 just so I break even and then hodl the rest.

why not? they already have another non-crypto financial platform.

>I'd use the one in the article instead of your pajeet scammy link.

Why would you use your own link to register nigger ?

>mfw redditfags don't know about ID

also sage

You won't fool me, that's for sure

Can you explain further please. Americans were not supposed to participate in the CoinMetro ICO? Why?

Because of your laws, unless you are classified as an Accredited Investor, you can't participate. If you did participate and their legal team isn't able to get an exemption from SEC you will be refunded.

Good look, thanks. Bought a chunk as an un-accredited speculator and was unaware about the rules as it was the first ICO I bought. Hoping an SEC exemption comes through in that case.

Because you are bastards and have hands of glass.

Why does this look like District0x?

Get a vpn and buy some fake id on the deep web next time

Is that going to pass a KYC? I don't think so.

American law prevents burgers from participating in virtually every ICO actually.
KYC is because to get an SEC accreditation, companies holding ICOs are legally required to forbid americans from investing in them.

Essentially the burger government knows people make money on crypto so they make getting in on coins early illegal.

*LOUDLY MILKS PAJEETS*

1. hellobloom.io
2. district0x.io
3. coinmetro.com
>>>YOU ARE HERE

>no team

we both get a bonus if you use this:

go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a62b400589c124f7b1983b4

bitch please

Because you have the weakest hands in the whole wide world, obvious

>buys 1 million of a coin from ICO.
>doesn't get in on the presale where its nearly 1/3 the price
>whale

Man crypto is too easy if this kind of person gets rich on it.

You can participate if you are an accredited investor.

Pro tip: there is no hoops to jump through to be an accreditied investor. You don't have to register with the government or anything. You can say you are even if you are not rich and not get in trouble. People lie about that all the time and no one has gotten in legal trouble.

No one even requires real proof unless you invest a shit ton of money. Its just gonna be checking a box saying you are one and that is all.

You won't get caught unless you yourself complain about it to the SEC or something silly like that. Even if you DO get caught for some dumbass reason, the worst that will happen is they will be forced to refund you.

TLDR: accredited investor is a load of crap and you can safely claim you are one with no worries.

NOTE: COIN purchased at 0.03 and 0.05 EUR will be subject to a special vesting schedule to support a stable pricing environment when the token is distributed and tradable in April, 2018.

Participants buying in at 0.03 EUR will have access to 20% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 80% will be vested for an additional 90 days. Participants buying in at 0.05 EUR will have access to 33% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 67% will be vested for an add. 90 days.
Participants buying in at all other price points will see their purchases distributed in their entirety on the date of distribution.

There are definitely hoops

is this a scam