I got 90k to my name and zero skills. I'm NEET as fuck and I need something in my life now

I got 90k to my name and zero skills. I'm NEET as fuck and I need something in my life now.

What are some professions that I can get into by taking accelerated learning programs or courses that pays nicely?

I'm not a fan of coding so fuck that shit. I have a buddy that did an accelerated program for physical therapy and now he is a PT assistant making 80k a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/we-tried-the-fancy-4-toast-san-francisco-is-going-crazy-for-2015-6?IR=T
candidsyoulike.deviantart.com/art/taking-a-photo-666588538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post her face

where do you live? Are there any factories nearby? There are some jobs not requiring a full engineering education, just a course taking 100 - 500 hours. If there is a factory go there, go inside, there should be a board with announcements and open positions, if there isn't go talk to HR. Same goes for photography, you can learn in about 300 - 500 hours, 2d/3d animation, video editing etc. What field are you even interested in? Do you want to work for somebody or on your own?

efda
exactly the education and income requirements and you desire. just start working while in an office as soon as possible--job experience is where it's at. do hygienist too and you'll make bank. could get hired anywhere. basically a dentist without the ridiculous college+dental school b.s.

meh.

would still creampie though

In the US and near san francisco, one of the biggest tech cities. I'm fine with working for somebody, I don't really have a freelance kind of mentality. Maybe something not so tech related and nothing like blue collar work...I can't really find that sweet spot. Physical therapy assistant sounds kind of good at this point lol

average salary is $18 an hour for that? how long do i have to work that until i can get paid ridiculously?

some things are better left unseen

San Francisco...
businessinsider.com/we-tried-the-fancy-4-toast-san-francisco-is-going-crazy-for-2015-6?IR=T
I would try to target hipsters with a soy / gluten free stuff. I don't really have an idea what jobs besides coding are good there.

7/10, would pound.

i'm assuming that you're not going to half-ass it, in which case don't expect that low. and if you're just googling for info (BLS info or national averages), you'll be misled since there are tons of shitty workers out there that bring down the average. better to ask around at whatever school you're checking out.
and pay really depends on location. and experience, that's why the sooner you start working, the better. just check out a dental office in your area and see if they're hiring, or what their hiring requirements are/how soon you can start working if you're in school

classmate is an efda, makes 52k. old classmate of hers is efda/hygienist making about 100k

>tons of shitty workers out there that bring down the average
in every field, you don't even have to be excellent, just good

come on user, she's an 8/10 at best.

6 for face
10 for body
8 is the average, sounds about right

Go to maritime school make 100k starting at least for equal time

candidsyoulike.deviantart.com/art/taking-a-photo-666588538

i had been more or less unemployed for 3 years. went to 3 month summer coding bootcamp (cost around $12k).

took about 6 weeks to find first job. started at $60k. startup folded after 6 months. took 4 weeks to find next job. started at $45/hr.

after 3 months, hired full starting at $95k. 2 years later, I made just over $130k in 2017. have email and voicemail full of headhunters and direct contacts from companies wanting to talk.

your results may vary, but it sure turned my life around.

There's a discount on VEN

who put a potato on that girls face.

wtf idiot. you have 90k and know about crypto and you want to get a job. baka. put the 90k in int, hpb and sphtx and you will be a millionaire this year.retards on here baka

The definition of butterface.

Still would smash her ass with fury of thousand suns though.

t. permavirgin neckbeard.

Just put it in TEL and ride a Lambo to Uranus, retard. It’s literally that easy right now.

I think she's cute. Not sure why people keep saying her face is ugly.

Her face is fine, she just doesn't have makeup on. Guys must not be used to women with no makeup, they all have "butterfaces" like this unless they are extremely thin.

>It's an user sabotages his thread with a picture episode

Is her name Kelsey? Pretty sure I went to high school with her

No, you didn't larping faggot.