Best coin to invest in after market correction is over?

best coin to invest in after market correction is over?

I heard KYS will moon soon.

Holy shit I just realized that these nujacks were designed by Shadman

Look at them

gtfo from here with this normie meme

>invest

not investing

first time I posted him. I felt everyone else was doing it so I thought I should do it as well. didn't know it was a normie meme.

I'm usually soending about 4 hours a day, researching about coins. A lot of shitcoins out there..but have a look at TIOTOUR on ED, low circulating supply of only 450k, a German team and a huge community. They're currently building a chain of hotels around south east asia. Price is shitlessly cheap right now..get in now, because the price will go at least x10 when they get listed on CMC and bigger exchanges. Not shilling you guys here..it's an honest prediction, applying experience and simple common sense.

okay maybe "buy" would have been a better way of saying it
but you know what I meant right?

It's a fake normie meme, which is why it became a meme. It's top tier trolling by the OC creator desu.

>He thinks this is a correction

is it a crash should i buy fiat or tether maybe? im on binance. damn I don't want to lose it all

okay haha sounds cool! but what's the point? why do something like that?

>TIOTOUR

Someone told me to buy this a bit back and I was on less exchanges/buying was a hassle so I said fuck it.

I remember hearing decent arguments for and against but can't remember what they were (ain't that helpful) but I came away positive.

Where's it at because I thought they just did the ico.

Also their main site still says July of this year (2017) is when they started. Most of their material is polished so this makes me think they're working on dev stuff instead of little things but I'm likely reading way too much into stuff

Sage

Gold

I just googled that. now I know what it means :) thanks desu

anything on icowatchlist

Good bait you little cunt

UFR
>competent team
>new exchange
>alpha
>torrents
>great concept
>realistic roadmap
>cool logo
>real use

Don't buy vechain it is basically a coin for small retards

ADST

Warning.
Do not bet against the King.
I repeat.
Make no bet against the King.
This is the year of the Bitcoin.

>over

nujack is a Veeky Forums original.
it's starting to overtake oldjack on the other subreddits

adshares

TRTL: fun team, fun community, the next DOGE.

Also XSPEC: private, untraceable, unblockable, you're literally retarded if you're using any other coin in this age of regulation and taxes.

this

WHAT IS BITCOIN

Yes buy tether now that everything is already down 30% great idea.

This is the time to invest faggots. You buy before shit takes off. You won't know that "the correction is over" until things have already mooned. This is why you all buy high and get burned

swiss franc

ELLA

I think what that user is saying is that you should be buying currently in the present tense rather then in the future. Everything is low now

VEN and TAU. Axpire if you can get it quick when it lists

Try Job coin

You’re a newfag and normie
Gtfo

neigh

>sullying the name of shadman
>inb4
It was made by an asian pajeet

Skycoin

buy now tho

Market correction?
Deluded as fuck
This is it, this is the new reality we live in the crypto sphere, we have entered a bear market, all crypto is going downward, it won’t recover again

BBT, DNA, HORSE, PFR

>durr let me put dees raspburry piss in a box, now i skycoin king

Gold

numalejak

ARK 50% LINK 25% BAT 25%
Thank me later.

XLM

LOL saved

STRATIS

Could you honestly pick a worse combination than this?
Holy fuck

XRP and XLM have the biggest bounces after BTC bounces right after a correction

ETH, XLM, VEN

LAMDEN
NAS
BAR

have 50x each by q2. easy user.

X M R
M
R

I have my eyes payfair and origintrail for low MC targets. SPHTX and Link would be at the top of my list for mid size MCs. XLM for a large MC option

I hear a lot about DYOR coin but I don’t know if it’s worth investing in

INT all the way

OMNI, no doubt.

You know, an user with money's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it

>Heh-heh, mule.

The name's Sergey, Sergey Nazarov. And I come before you good people tonight with an idea. Probably the greatest—Aw, it's not for you. It's more a Reddit idea.

>Now, wait just a minute. We're twice as smart as the people of Reddit. Just tell us your idea and we'll vote for it.

All right. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll show you my idea. I give you the Chainlink!

>(everyone gasps)

I've sold Chainlink to Smart Money, Palms Beach researchers, and private investors, and, by gum, it put them on the map!
Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified oracle solving Chainlink! What'd I say?

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink!

That's right!
Chainlink

>Chainlink.... Chainlink... Chainlink...
>I hear those things are awfully stinky

It smells as nice as a cloud.

>Is there a chance the token could dip?

Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

>What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given cushy savings

>Were you sent here by the devil?

No, good sir, I'm on the level.

>The ring came off my pudding can.

Take my pen knife, my good man.
I swear, it's Veeky Forums's only choice!
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink

Once again

>CHAINLINK!

the smart people in biz are all in on Internet Node Token... it is the next ant shares...

BTO

Any news about future exchanges. Binance perhaps. I can only buy it on ED and i dont trust it right now.

OMG if you want to make it

I've got 0.4ETH to throw at a shitcoin. What should I buy if I want 50%-100% gains in the next 3 days?

>not shilling here
Then why did you make your post sound like a low effort shill?

LINK

You mean next year

fuck this wojack

Your gonna wait till after kys saves time

Lamden def

UFR is the best by far.

>great whitepaper
>incentivizes seeding
>exchange next week

easy 5x gains with Upfiring.

Stop posting this, Ignacio. You have been warned.

fuck you and fuck your fake ass wojack you fucking faggot bitch i hope you die in a fire

Whew lad

ADST - if the market wasnt shitting itself it would have already been at a 100 mil market cap

INT

INT right now its gonna moon when it gets over to an exchange that allows burgers

Sage

Invest in RLC right now, stable as fuck. and pumps when market returns.

INT for sure

This isn't a correction - this is crashing. It's over

INT (Internet Node Token)

I was the good user that first told biz about it.

HPB and SPHTX are also good

INT got new nice announcement today

Better get some ripple if you don't want the death squads to execute you in 2018

Call it shilling, doesn't matter..points been made.

the one that went down the less? probably means people strongly believe in it

BTO
HPB
unironically ARK
DBIX
LUX
BTS
DAT

Sage

>he thinks the correction will end

Best thing to do right now is to join a pnd group and get actual gains. Check it out: discord dot gg/EdQuhp9

So we're really doing this nujack thing?

Only Veeky Forums. No other board does it.

Can someone make a death grips wojak please?

this isn't /mu/

this isnt a correction, this is a massacre

It's like one or two guys with autism and a VPN. Just ignore and report when it's not relevant to Veeky Forums topics.

It's just the redditfag artist and a handful of pajeet vassals posting this cancerous shit, gtfo if you didn't realize it looks atrociously tumblristic.

wheres this community you speak of? is there a telegram or something?

TRN

Dubaicoin

Buy KYS on Yobit.
But seriously when you're done being a nujak posting pajeet you can do what these wise anons said and buy UFR.