8 days

You better get some user.

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
discord(dot)gg(slash)KsFzrtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats gonna happen in 8 days?
but anyways, Lunyr is great and they have a working product already. Its a wikipedia on blockchain, surely a good hold.

hardfork?

Are you going to send me some?

Beta releases. Check twitter lolz

Should I buy right now under 30usd ?

>Wikipedia on blockchain
Wikipedia already exists, dummy.

Yeah? and in which token they pay for the ones who contribute?

Nothing, and it still has clearly structured informative articles on almost every single subject.

nice another project that doesnt need to be on a blockchain tec. i hope you fucking niggers and pajeets lose all your money. its history all over again - yeah lets just add .com to our company name and retards will totally buy it. most of you retards are way to young. prob just born during the 2k dotcom bubble

>let's make a costly alternative to a free existing product, what could possibly go wrong?
I'm a bit tired of all the ICOs that are basically just "[insert famous website] ON THE BLOCKCHAIN!"

>Having to ask for money every year instead of monetizing it

Perhaps you haven't noticed that they have recently been literally BEGGING for donations. Eventually it'll get shut down due to lack of funding. With blockchain and tokenisation this wouldn't be an issue.

Vote to get Lunyr included on altcoin.io

When you vote you also save 25% on the fees forever when you sign up. Mainnet launches this month.

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT

Wikipedia has more than enough funding, Jimmy just enjoys being a Jew.

Isn't the point to have paid articles? This would motivate people to write better and less biased, quality stuff, no?

A lot of shit coins on here Veeky Forums and shills. LUN is pretty legit. Devs are constantly updating and replying to the public. It is like wiki and steem had a baby and this is the product

> You create content get paid
> They edit and check content and get paid
> Use advertisers for space
> Great UI / UX design

If you have not, check out their website. Pretty legit DESU

Join the first ever P&D group where the coin is voted by the community. No more pre-pumps

discord(dot)gg(slash)KsFzrtk

>what is steemit

I bought LUN at 68k sats.

How could you pretend to make a profit buying it at 300k?

When you see someone dumping on you, that will be me.