Fuck the lambo I'm buying an mx5/miata with my gains

Fuck the lambo I'm buying an mx5/miata with my gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLONL8ax9CI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get an s2000 and stop being a faggot

I'd probably get this.

you forgot >no homo

ND? Good choice. Allegedly, this one and the GT86 are pretty fun cars.

Buy miata rf
Its the best.

Good choices, no need to get an overly expensive exotic car that's a pain in the ass to maintain and you can't even drive near it's limits anywhere.

good choice OP, tired of these niggers talkin about lambos all the time

im probly gonna buy a mx5 NB or a Trueno
pic related is the only one available for sale in my country

I'm unironically going to get a Fiesta ST

I'm just going to get a nice bike

I want a 10' tall bro-dozer with a set of truck nuts hanging of the trailer hitch.

you better get the AE. You are a useless faggot in a miata. Even the new 86 cars are a meme.

>fuel efficient
>japanese reliability
>fun to drive and handle corners well
>lightweight
>cost efficient

i dont understand why people dont like it

Then you can learn to cut hair like a real hairdresser.

Me too user
youtube.com/watch?v=SLONL8ax9CI

I didn't realize they sold those to men

>being this insecure

>9 second 1/4mile for

underpowered, that's why

What a stupid looking car lol

It looks like shit tho.
911 is way sexier.

thats even uglier than a lambo which i didnt think was possible

I'm gonna get myself a 1983 Porsche 911 SC.

What Falcodore does a 9sec 1/4 without $40k worth of mods shitcunt?

You will literally get more women with a miata than with a try hard lambo

Good choice

You're all faggots. Pic related is the only correct answer.

Not gonna lie I really want one Becayse it was my first car in grand turismo when I was a kid.

I already have one fags

Can't wait till i cash out for this babe once i get about 200k in crypto.

Did I tell you I was a Veeky Forums poster and Im prob gonna buy a 1000cc sportbaiku with a segment of my gains soon.

Fuck yea Miata. I'm getting one but my dad will call me a hairdresser poof

would take $20k max on mods to get into the 9s. can get to high 9s with e85, intercooler, exhaust, bigger turbo, valve springs. lower 9s would take a bit more. heaps of fuckin vids on youtube of unopened xr6t's getting into the 9s with mostly bolt-ons

HE'S NOT PRETENDING

Drag is for fags mostly because I can just blow apart a s10 and get higher times than you could feasibly manage since you will be paying for everything to be done to your shitboxes.

Drifting and autocross is where its at man

That's what I did. Got a Kaminari from my gains. This car is so much fun to drive!

Not buying the fiat 124 spider, the better looking car.

Are you me. That's literally what I was going to do.

one less shitposter on this board

not really into either drifting/autocross man, i just like fucking smashing it on highways/the street at like 2am at night. xr6t's also have beautiful fucking torque, literally makes my dick diamonds. i have a 280rwkw bf right now and its literally night/day difference from a stock one, cant wait to see what 400+rwkw feels like

Why does this car get so much hate?

My dream car is a v8 F-Type jag

I'll probably have to settle for a diesel XF or range rover Freelander 2 if my misso starts popping out kids tho

Im a mechanic and you are gay.... the only good Miata has a Chevy heart .... get a real car

same
I had mixed feelings on the previous body, but current one looks dope.

Why do people even hate on MX5s so much?
Yeah it's underpowerd when it comes to raw horsepower but it's also a sports car and convertible under 50k AUD new and is easily modified with official and aftermarket parts. Plus with its low weight the thing can absolutely gun it when turbocharged.

rx7 or Aston Martin*

>getting a sub million dollar car
lmao poorfags. The bugatti chiron is mine next year

>Bugatti
You mean Koenigsegg right?

same

not getting red though
either black, very dark red (pretty sure not available) or that silvery grey blue

also RF

whats gay about it?

>easily modified with official and aftermarket parts
whats some mod ideas?

>swedish crap

It's the only thing that has come from Sweden

unless you bought like 2000 BTC back when they were $1 I would never even consider buying a lambo or similarly priced car anyway, the upkeep/maintenance would be retarded and the novelty of owning it would wear off after awhile.

People that talk about lambos with a net worth under ~$15-20M are pants-on-head retarded

I got one. Real happy with it user. Be sure to get the mp215 tune for it...

Everyone but dies because a tree fell across the road and there's 6 inches of mud and everything's on fire. You watch your family choke and slowly burn. You reflect on the dumb Veeky Forums posts you made and you realize a person who would get a lambo is the same as a person who would get a pitbull: a criminal or an idiot. A stray pitbull bites your face and you slip away. Private Faps laughs from a distant mountainside. (great ID, really)

>tfw bought black instead of red
Damn. I fucked up

NSX master race here.

SAME

You must be autistic. A lambo is not that expensive

With that kind of car they dont give a car lighter but a lipstick

>non coupe

Disgusting

That's a coupe.

>owning a miata
>calling other people fags
pick 1

Because it's an overpriced, under-powered and under-equipped heap of junk that does 0-100 in 9 seconds for the price of something that can do it in 5

Looks like a coupe to me.

Why doesn’t anyone want a Tesla?

What about the Alfa Romeo that is pretty much a Miata? Is it a good car?

But who cares about POWEEER when you're in a Miata and having the time of your life. Feels like you're going a lot faster than you are.

electric cars just aren't as fun as ice cars. ice cars sound better, more fun to drive and have the option to be manual. teslas have sweet acceleration but not much else

they've got like 4 cameras in the cabin

i'm on my second MX-5
i should try something else as my next car

Thats a hot little car

>miata
my wife's boyfriend said I should get this car but I dunno

Get whatever you want, I bought a BRZ 2 years ago and don't regret it at all. In fact I recently did some car research since I can afford any car I want now and ended up at the same result.

There's my boyfriend! Driving our Miata!

>Go to /g/, get shilled into installung linux
>go to Veeky Forums, get shilled into buying a scion frs
>come to Veeky Forums, get shilled into buying linkies

When will i stop being a gullible fagoot?

But he is a homo.

>be me
>want a miata
>gets minivan
>too many kids for miata

why do so many of you fags want this soymobile?

You could get a used WRX STI with low mileage same price as the trash brz.

I'll just sit coming with my 17 sti

Nissan 370Z. 0-100km in under 5.3 seconds. Im gonna get one with my weed gains, they're inexpensive too

>tfw too straight to drive a red miata

those are for fags.

>t. Not Veeky Forums
Stop being so insecure fag it's a good car

can't be, because you don't have one

A Marauder for a daily driver, fix up my shitted out track car for funsies.

>buying a second-hand sti

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Damn it's almost like the car wasn't made to be a straight liner. The whole focus of the car is the feel of how it drives. Low center of gravity, low body weight, lsd and alot more other shit. The car is deff not slow but it ain't fast either. Plus i plan to get it tuned and new headers to bump up hp by about 40-50 and get rid of the torque. That should hit the performance sweet spot. That's like saying a mustang is a car worth no ones time since it doesn't have as good handling as a brz. Each car has its own strengths but seems like people only car about "muh 0-60 times".

Sorry accidentally quoted you.

I drive one every day, the torque thing is a fucking meme. For normal driving you're supposed to shift low at 3400 for 35mpg. If you're trying to actually go fast (or make a quick pass), you're supposed to rev it up to 7000+, and when you upshift there it stays above the meme dip. That's what's great about the car is that you can thrash it all over the rev range in every gear all day long and have fun. If you do that in a faster car you'll be going over 120mph which you can't do often on public roads.

>be a gullible faggot
>still end up with a superior operating system, a nice car, and lots of money
Life must be tough in this market.

And that's how you go from millionaire to poor again in 1 year until you resell the Bugatti because the maintenance costs are too high. If you have less than 5 millions, forget it but if not, enjoy

How do you calculate gross profit for an installing/monitoring company?
lets say someone wants a certain satellite dish that costs 200$ to be installed at their house, installer installs it for 200$ plus labor.
then it costs 30$ a month to keep recieving channels. 10$ of which goes to the installer.
now one house may take 30 mins to install the system, another house may take 6 hrs depending on the size of the house and what its made of.
so how do you calculate gross profit on something like that? that not only fluctuates but also has a recurring revenue? (the 10$)

mx5 is a fucking shit car

I'm gonna buy a reliable 2nd hand car because I don't really care about cars and the writeoff on New cars is insane

My man.

Are you even getting get it in manual or you an autofag?

Jesus christ /o fag here. GT86 lol. Overpriced slow POS

dodge viper master race reporting in

Im humble. A Tesla model 3 is enough for me.