soon, if it breaks this line?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

yes

broke it

This slow decline is torture

At least I for out fucking fast, swear to god you have to be right down to the minute with BTC.

burgers are in for a surprise

what does anything mean?

broke it.
so we will go down to 8k? and what happens next?

down to 0 and the market dies and we post pink wojacks and cry

When will you people stop pretending that meme lines work on BTC?

This lmao. How many times have people called >under 8k today with their fuxking meme lines. Hint: it's happened multiple times daily for the last week.
1. It's not fucking happening
2. If it does happen these faggots will actually say HAH told ya so!

when they stop working.

I hope it dies in flames!
Fucked up fuck forked!
Everything called "bitcoin x" should be wiped out!!

Fuck, I'd love for Veeky Forums to be an actual business and investment board, don't tease me

There's always a chance it does go down and if it does then it instantly validates all the meme line posting because told ya so.

without crypto this board is dead, like it was for years, prior to second half of 2017.

holy fuck free fall
-13%

>If it does happen these faggots will actually say HAH told ya so!
this.... making the same call for months and it turning out to be true does not make you a genius investor.... it makes you a dunce

it's normally just an online survey and scam board

>broke it
And nothing happened. Bouncing back.
Stop selling when it breaks lines. Whales are taking all your coins.

you faggots were saying the same thing yesterday
>LOOK GUIS IS RECOVERING FOMO BACK BOW NEXT STOP 100K

we are 1000 lower now. This shit wont stop that easy.

Are you retard?
Do you think it goes straight down without any stop?
How new are you to this?
Of course it bounces here and there along the way but it's in a downtrend and will dip further in the next 24-48 hours.

Open up that TA for me please. What is happening now, BTC going down but how much? Recovering after we bounce off the sub 10k?

*retarded

It needs to go lower than last dip to really get a jump higher than 13k

>burgers are in for a surprise
What do you mean by this user?

It wasnt you underage dense fuck

We've hit the bottom lads, take your FUD elsewhere. Still time to buy the dip.

Buy bitcoin when it breaks support.
Sell when it bounces off 20% from support. Thank me later.

See

far, far from it. The selling is identical to last week. Constant selling for an hour with a huge red candle, followed by very weak buying until the constant selling returns. This is the last time bitcoin will be above 10k for a long time.

Nah it'll probably bounce back to 11k in a week tops.

WE'RE GOING DOWN

By mid February I predict all the pain will be over.

Don't get me wrong, there will be a bear market for a while. I'm just saying that it'll probably make a bounce up to 11k after this dip

You think we can go as low as $5-6k?

That would be a hell of a buying opportunity.

I'm currently assuming it will bounce at 9k or 8k but I'm not sure though.

I have $15k waiting for when this happens. Hard not to but at these levels but must be patient

>It's going down to 8k!
>BTC recovers
>Silence

>It's going down to 8k!
>BTC recovers
>Silence

>It's going down to 8k!
>BTC dips to 8k
>HAHA SHITCOINERS I TOLD YOU SO ENJOY YOUR BAGS CRYPTO IS DEAD
>BTC recovers
>Silence

And at the end of the day we are back at 12k

Why do ppl keep using TAs when they are literally less than 50% right??

Underrated

btc can go to zero for all I care. It will be back next year, and in greater numbers.

>BTC recovers
But does it though?
Its always the same pattern which makes me uncomfortable:

>1.)Crashes badly. Red everywhere
>2.)People start buying again. Goes up.....but it never reaches that top point again.
>3.)When its just on its way to rise again to that past top point instead 1.) happens and everything repeats.

Only if you haven't been paying attention, people have been posting graphs for weeks now.

the daily fluctuations are irrelevant, check back where we are in february. Also no, bitcoin wont be 12k at the end of today lmao

welcome to bearmarket

this, for the past 3 weeks

Okok. Buying more right now. Thanks sirs.

Is this in preparation for the futures on Friday? A bit early, No?

Kek, it still hasn't recovered to ath and it keeps on going downtrend. Im coiner but not a deluded one.

>he thinks if we say it will go down to 8k, it will do it immediately within the next minutes
>he thinks if we say it will go down to 8k, we mean that it will never go up again

also, show me when exactly btc recovered.
we've been in a downtrend since dec 17th idiot. kys

wanted to upload a chart of btc to show his great "recovery" but Veeky Forums doesn't let me. REEEEE

it's called a downtrend sherlock, get off asap

It is going to 8k. After that we get up

>Veeky Forums
>an actual business and investment board
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why?

up to 8,5k?

This is great news

t. newfag trying to get it in

My BITMEX shorts are ready.

You know what's funny? Probably whales + wallstreet going to accumulate. when futures expire, they all take long position afterwards and pump BTC like never before, blowing all non HODLERS the fuck out. screencap this.

Februari going to be a recovery.

But I already did.
I made the very wise decicion to move to LTC. Guess I'm safe now.

On a more serious note I have a stupid question:
If BTC goes even lower the coming weeks, what effect would that have on mining?
I make kinda decend money with my GPU rig.
Would my earnings increase or decrease? I only mine different profitable alt-coins.

Retard spotted
Bitcoin will dip to 8k then jump immediately to 10k+

>mah wall street manipulation
Stop being a brainlet.

>I made the very wise decicion to move to LTC. Guess I'm safe now.
kek

But there are futures in February as well. And the month after that. And again. We'll have to take futures into account now.

>I made the very wise decicion to move to LTC. Guess I'm safe now.
Lmao.

Think about all the people who are up 10-1000x right now on their BTC. If they all sold to cash in their insane returns all at once they would crash the market and get nothing. This will just be a slow dump as early adopters and trend setters diversify their millions and billions into other asset classes. They need volatility to keep day traders interested and keep liquidity high. They also need normies to get in and buy their coins so they need to stimulate some demand while it trends down. Expect a bear market for the coming future as whales diversify and the next wave of investors tries to get in at what they perceive is a low price expecting it to jump back up to $20k plus in a few months.
It probably will go back up eventually, but only once enough whales have closed their positions and diversified their assets. Bottom could be $8k, $5k, $3k, who knows. I do think that enough people are ideologically invested in the concept that it won’t disappear completely. And once those early adopters are comfortably diversified it could rise up another 10x from the ATH.
You guys need to understand, if you didn’t have coins before 2017 you are a nocoiner. You’re the return that all the early adopters are cashing out on and they are relying on your greed and stupidity to make their 10,000% returns.

You missed the best gains. Now everyone knows about it. The secrets out. There will be good returns in the future, but this is a bear market. Some side projects might boom and burst but at that point you are just gambling. You might as well go to Vegas.

>but this is a bear market

I think we should wait until we're out of usual January slump season before we start declaring it a 'bear market'

Bitcoin futures existed literally for years on certain Chinese exchanges. Surprise!

ISN'T THERE A MATH GENIUS LIKE FUCKING WILL HUNTING BEAUTIFUL MIND THAT CAN THELL US EXACTLY HOW LOW IS THIS SHITCOIN GOING TO GO?
ALL I SEE ARE THIS GRAPHS EVERYONE DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER BUT WE ALL KNOW MATH AND SHIT ARE SCIENTIFIC THINGS AND NOT RANDOM LINES AND DOTS

OP here, just exit market or tether up and come back until this slow dowtrend is over. It's exhausting watching BTC since January.

I think price is reacting to the 26th CME futures closing.

As others have said, volume on the futures contracts is too low. Even if the theory out there that they plan to crash the price is correct, I doubt it'll happen this time. When uncertainty clears on 26th, we should see a massive buy momentum.

I expect us to be under 11/12k for the next few days. And on the 26th onwards, I expect us to shoot back up to 15k.

>People have been posting charts showing 7-8k bottom for weeks
If only people would tell me!

you should be scalping that channel

So people here are telling me if I ignore crypto for 5 months and then come back bitcoin will be worth nothing?

doubt that
we have waited for this short-middle term correction for too long
any other fortuitous event could have caused it

YEAH "PEOPLE"
THAT'S THE POINT YOU SEE
WHO ARE THESE "PEOPLE"? ISN'T THERE SOME QUALIFIED "PERSON" WE CAN RELY?

>sell low
>buu higher

Pink wojak posting without images just isn't the same
>sadpepe.jpg

The Veeky Forums way.

>Even if the theory out there that they plan to crash the price is correct
That theory is complete bullshit.
1. Futures don't affect the bitcoin price. Traders just gamble how the price is going to go, and one had to be an idealistic fool not to see that it was going to go down. Besides, literally everyone can trade bitcoin futures on OKEX/OKCoin.
2. If they are really expert whales and are able to crash the price, why did they wait for CBOE futures in the first place, a tool for luddite boomers? Where were they before? Makes no sense.

Yes it's probably bullshit but that doesn't stop the theory from causing uncertainty, and also the fact that this is the first time CBOE futures have been settled.

This is why I love BitShares. I put about 25% of my holdings into BitShares to hodl bitBTC and various bridge BTC derivatives. Last night I sold initial investment's worth of bitBTC at $11,500-ish and am holding bitUSD. Feels gud to be 'out' of crypto without actually being out. The rest is 'house money' I'm going to let ride and I'll try to catch a falling knife with my initial investment amount I just sold. I'm up about 10-12x from initial investment. If this was the bubble oh well missing a max value of $2K from an initial $100 isn't anything to cry over. It was a fun ride!

⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣉⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣛⣿⠿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⣛⣤⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠉⠛⠿⣶⣶
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣭⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠿
⠂⠂⠂⠶⣶⣤⣤⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⣀⠂⣿⠉⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⣿
⠂⣤⣿⠂⠂⣀⣶⠂⣀⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣶⣤⣶⠂⠂⠂⣤⣶⣿⣿⠿⣿⣛⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿
⣤⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠛⠉⠉⠛⠛⠂⠂⠂⠛⠛⠉⠛⠉⠛⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿
⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠒⠛⣤⣤⣤⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⠂⠂⠂⣛⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⠂⣀⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠶⠿⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⣶⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠂⠭⣿⠛⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣀⣤⣀⠂⣀⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⣤⠛⣿⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠛⣀⠿⠂⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣤⠂⠂⠂⣒⣿⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠿⠂⠂⣿
⠂⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⣿⣛⣿⣿⠂⠛⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⠂⠂⠂⣿

>he sold, pump it

>what does anything mean?
7500 eow

Yeah but the Chinese are not..you know.

Go and compare the charts with the times the futures expired. It matches perfectly, literally to the minute. Futures themselves don't directly affect the market, but they have other ways of manipulating it in order to win their bets.

If I sell now it will go up again
what do

The future of bitcoin looks grim....
Maybe its time to neck myself as I'm a NEET depending on Crypto.

I bought the dip, but then it dipped some more. Now Im waiting for recovert to my «dip».

Story of my life.

Time to get into a safe haven like tether
Lock in your bicoin price

10k is just a psychologically significant point. Why would a crash stop at 10k?

That's exactly why. The things buying are human brains for the most part. They are likely to trade around psychologically significant points.

>12k is just a psychologically significant point. Why would a crash stop at 12k?
>11k is just a psychologically significant point. Why would a crash stop at 11k?
>10k is just a psychologically significant point. Why would a crash stop at 10k?
>9k is just a psychologically significant point. Why would a crash stop at 9k?

Make money even in this bear market..

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

If enough people think it wont go lower, prices will go up

If enough people think its good investment, prices will go up.

If enough people belive, then it will go up.

But whether that 11k, 10k or 9k, nobody knows. But you have to have enough people beliving that the bottom is reached.

If one Billionare decides to use billions of dollars to buy bitcoin then it goes up regardless of the amount of people selling :)

True. Do you have a billion to spare and save us from this nightmare?

I do but there's no reason for me to buy it up right now.