Coinfess

coinfess

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i make up fake confessions

i have no idea what I'm doing and I'm up 1000%

There is some faggot running around in your clothes pretending to be you. Also I am buying my first coins tomorrow and going all in on TEL

i believed biz so i hodl my shitcoinz.
now im bleeding to death

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm trying to sell 10 XMR at higher price, but it just went down.

sold ven at 5.5$ for eth at 1k2

Bought ven at 8$ with eth 1k yesterday

>inb4 i dont know how to calculate in dinosaurcoin

I think some of the people I call pajeet aren't even asian.

I told my mom that i know what im doing, so she gave me 100 euros and trusted me to make it to 800 euros at the end of the year.
But i dont know wtf im doing. i put her shit in TELcoin

i dumped all my confido within 2 minutes after their announcement about "legal problems"

cashed out a couple days ago at 15x initial

I fud my own coins when they are doing extremely well because I think its funny.

I buy coins because they get shilled on Veeky Forums

I don't really want to make it. If I do I know I'm mostly likely gonna suck a dick. Too poor to buy a tranny atm. That can change if chainlink takes off. Im scared. Hold me.

I am pretending to be a top trader on a channel, when I have $8k in crypto and my folio is 90% LINK.
I steal my shill ideas from Veeky Forums

Never trust a channel, user. Only dyor

I'm bullish on btc even though I seriously think Its about to crash

Everytime I see these threads I think "Fuck you dude".

I have also never given a true amount of crypto that I hold on Veeky Forums. I always exaggerate it by at least a factor of 2 to seem more credible.

I got tricked by Digibyte last year

I do drugs

I bought a shitload of ADA @0.11

I had no fucking idea what it was.

>Still holding

i got shilled APPC at $4
price tanked, today is the first day i have gone full autismo rage beast in an APPC thread, almost did but didnt
my fiance is close to leaving me because i flip my shit at the drop of a dime, says she doesnt care about money or crypto anymore she just wants me back and crypto has changed me
see coinmetro ico flash sale will be here in 5 hours
not even angry anymore just miserable
biz lied to me, but it is Veeky Forums after all i guess
im only a newfag to biz but been on Veeky Forums for years, should have known better then to trust a site that literally used to drive people to suicide just for shits and giggles

i should be working on my master but instead i'm on biz reading pajeet advice
fml

*masters
fuck autocorrect

How is that bad?

I'm down almost 20% on my initial investment and I have no confidence it will recover.

I sold all my NEO to go all in on TRIG back in October and eventually sold all TRIG for 40% loss.

lol 20%
i'm down almost 50%
:(

Yeah, I was up 25% within 3 days and then all this.

It doesn't seem like this FUD will end soon either.

I see you fuckers shill TRTL all day. Is it a meme coin I should get into while its 2-3 sat? The only exchange its on is tradeogre and it looks like a fucking pajeet made it

I recommended Bitconnect to the Chad who fucked my crush, I don't know if he joined.

No you don't

kek

I always know when my all-in shitcoin is going to dip but don't sell because I tell myself there is not enough liquidity to daytrade

i am nocoiner, am i fucked?

I got in too late (Jan 5th when everything was close to ath)

I smoke weed and trade while High losing all my money

I still believe eth will reach 10k (or 15k) by the end of the year.

It is a legit coin. Transfers are almost instant. Sent and received some last night and was blown away. Literally 4-5 seconds.

I confess I sell paper litecoin wallets to locals on craigslist @ last month's bitcoin prices

I put more than I can afford to lose into crypto (only a couple hundred bucks worth but I'm broke as fuck) because it was all I had and I'm sick of being broke and having nothing. I've lost almost all of it.

i keep buying shit coins even though i know it'll keep crashing. when it hit $17500 btc I said theres no way it can keep going like this. I FOMO and end up buying bitcoin/shitcoins anyway.

All the people who are investing $100k+ are mooning and earning loads, why can't I just get a little bit off of my small investment instead of my luck making me lose it all? I'm fed up of it

No one is making money After the end of 2017, only paying cashouts

I did. ICOs baby!

Put my entire savings into crypoto. didn't lose anything. yet.

I don't know man, i'm so deluded, put a Little money in solid coins (i think), and losing money.. maybe i should stop smoking

I originally planned to drop some fiat into some safe bet coins and just hold until EoY vs. having it in a savings account. However - I started trading and catching minions and now I spend like 70% of my time on the internet reading about markets and coins and everything crypto.

majority of ICOs perform poorly

Bought at 19k and at 16k
Don't feel bad though.

Where by "poorly" you mean "compared to 2017 but still +50%-100% on almost all"?
I'll take that.

I am fudding the fuck out of ARY. Picked up another 10k at 1.5x ico.

I was up 500% on my initial investment and got greedy.

Now I'm up 10%

I deserve what I got

I bought NEO at ATH and it dumped. :(

Every LINK dip, I buy more
I'm an addict father please help me stop

I can't seem to upload images today. It shows an error message every single time

I killed my dog because I didn't want it to be injured or alone when I die.Cried my eyes out as my parents came back home.This was when we got missile alert in Hawai.

I laugh when people FUD my coins and am not even mad when I lose money because of it.

60% of my portfolio is in coins I never mention to Veeky Forums

what the fuck

I didn't buy VEN when it dipped.

I traded my last BTC for ETH a couple of weeks back because I unironically think it's a dinosaur coin that will eventually lose.

But now I've got FOMO because after this crash I know it's gonna moon harder and faster than ever and its gains will probably beat ETH.

I think nujak posting is hilarious because I like rustling jimmies

Confess.

I’m all in on block array right now
and I’m shitting my pants at all the worthless fud
the price suppression also scares me

I bought link at 1.37...these bags are so heavy father...please...

bought eth @ 0.088 btc and sold at 0.055

>went half in on ven at $5
>fud it everyday on here

Make money even in this bear market,,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I love nujack desu
I love how people play into the meme

I sold my buttcoin at 10.5k and moved the gains to my index portfolio.

I sold too early and now try to spread tether FUD to crash the price

I'm balls deep in Ethercraft...

I'm still holding verge and tron that I bought under 4 cents each of.

I know everyone on /biz hates IOTA but I think it will be #1 market cap by end of the year.

Dispite the dips I've still made 4x since christmas and im not happy with it cos i should be more

lmao i sometimes fud my holdings aswell, wtf does this make us? cucks?

Part of Coinfession is letting go of those salty bags you carry from buying high, and selling low a certain coin.

Most people end up being bitter and angry, when that coin they sold low, begins to moon - their anger and FUD in a desperate hope the coin fails, so their original decision doesn't feel so bad.

Coinfess your sins today, and move on

I CANT POST IMAGES HELP ME FOR FUCKS SAKE

i only bought 25k axpire

Blockchain technology is only good for cryptocurrency. Nearly everyone has misconceptions of how when / if it should be used. Only the autists understand that it's niche middleware that solves one problem -- double spending an electronic currency. This is why BTC will always be the king, but ETH will always do well just in case there is some edge case that hasn't really been thought of yet. It's going to take awhile before everyone figures this out, but when they do, say goodbye to the altcoins that slapped blockchain on a product that didn't need it, and would do better without it.

>working on my master
>ID has cum in it

Hearty kek

is anyone getting "upload failed" errors?

I ship GPUs to the US with a 40% markup.

yes

but but but muh dentacoin

yeah, now I can tell whose who now

yep

I have BIG news. Have tried to post 10s of times. When will this shit be fixed?

I only buy coins on binance.

just tell us your news fgt

Sold my altcoins during this dip because I couldn't be arsed to hold another few days while everything dips.

Now they all stabilized just slightly over my sell point.

I know that if i buy, they'll crash, and if i don't buy, they'll moon.

The whole board is stuck. Because we can't post images, the same threads are here for like 3 hours lmao

Schrodinger's shitcoins.

nope, must be in its own thread. biggest news in crypto for years. not kidding. this is a game changer.

i sold all my holds to buy TNC on kuckcoin against all logical thought and 'good' trading mentality

and now I'm up 20% on everything and counting, rebuying into my holds.

I also have 10+ family members investing money with me as some sort of crypto-investor and I skim an extra 20% off their gains over the 10% i told them I'd take

I hope your dad writes you out of his will you loser

I'm becoming too cocky irl because of my gains

>this is a game changer
kek

I am a horrible daytrader, but even if I make noteworthy profits this year I'll be too greedy to cash out anything long-term despite badly needing the money now more than ever.

Also I don't buy at the low lows because I get too excited. Forgive me father.

bought VEN since .20 and bought again yesterday why aren't you

I’m pretty sure I have safe crypto trading figured out so far, but I tell no one my strategy just in case it catches on and then doesn’t work anymore

I too invest for my family and am doing well for them but unlike you I do it for free cos I'm not a piece of shit.