Get ready - Coin of the week: SYS

Mcafee is about to post his ‘coin of the week’. He will post SYS. Someone tried to sell Mcafees picks to the discord group I have (XLM and DOGE were free picks to prove legitimacy) If you are doubting, just wait for it.

Proof 1: reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7qjwxx/john_mcafee_tweeted_about_stellar/dsptrqj/?context=1

Proof 2: snag.gy/ZV7TCw.jpg

There were some previous threads that mentioned this but they just received the information from the discord group and tried to take ownership. This fucking forum is literally full of double agents.

Nevertheless, if you find this helpful whatsoever (I guarantee the pick will be right), you can send/donate some eth here if you want:

0xf32cb621e9e26935fcb9e7fe2c9c2119fc26ebb3

I'll keep posting this for the biz family, and any other picks I find from other sources. You'll know me from my trip code.

As always, only buy anything at your own risk. If there's one person that's unpredictable even when something is clearly likely to happen, it's John Fucking Mcafee. This guy’s a fucking legend.

BizLeaker out.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
kotchan.org/chat/int#General
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been shilling sys for a month. It's a solid mid term hold. Updates, masternodes coming out... it's gonna pump

No one cares about this faggot's pick anymore.

When?

I’d say in about 1-2 hours

Pretty sure Mcafee only drops coins that are on Binance

Nah, he's tweeted about Burst before. It's not on binance.

You were right but I only made a tiny profit on it. Thanks

What a call...

What discord group do you run?

Told you..

HE WAS RIGHT

Good work, whats the best way to follow your information from now on? Do you have a twitter?

Sorry that I don't have any Eth just now, I got to your post late but I really appreciate honest predictions like yours.

The fuck was that??
First dump and dump iver ever seen in my life lol
Seems like no one gives a fuck about his picks anymore

Does anyone know how to post a new thread with my tripcode? I keep trying but it keeps failing.

Nevertheless, I made a discord to continually share these tips or create some of our own Mcafee shenanigans: discord gg/aBwa2PR (add dot)

Join up.

If anyone wants to, feel free to donate :$

0xf32cb621e9e26935fcb9e7fe2c9c2119fc26ebb3

Meh, inferior to Bitbay in every way, McAfee can suck my dick

It evolved from traders dumping on normies,
to bots dumping on traders,
to PnD groups dumping on bots

Or maybe it's McAfee "leaking" information to dump on the bots.

kotchan.org/chat/int#General

>OP bought information from McAfee beforehand
>makes everyone join his PnD group
There's literally no reason for you to do this, unless you wanted to gain from others.

Picks here
discord dot gg/EdQuhp9

Thx!!