Guess who

Guess who's awake again
Market crashes every time they get out of bed

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/908036/Bitcoin-price-European-Union-regulation-bubble
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the jews?

US Should ban crypto so only smart people can trade it

Fucking burgers are scared of the government, this is why they will never make it.

US hands are only strong when it comes to gripping a Big Mac and Fries

We are still having our morning beer. Calm the fuck down.

Kimmy Jong Un needs to put Amerifats to sleep forever

BUD != Beer

burger here, i'm dumping on the market just to piss you europoors off

And even then they still cant hold because of all the grease

Here comes the dump

MURRIKA STRONK

Thanks op. Just sold 100k, ya faggot

thanks eurotrash

express.co.uk/finance/city/908036/Bitcoin-price-European-Union-regulation-bubble

theres more than meet the eye my friend. theres two high pwer forces at play here. One's trying to tank cryptos, the other is trying to save it. Watch the bots closely on the biggest exchanges you'll see. So yes, americans are up again the battle continues

Jokes on you, I never went to bed.

Yes the jews, whomst else? They have only been a pain in our ass for the last 3000 years

>eurotrash chimps out at amerifats

Should I sell everything when the market opens?

All these niggers and euroniggers talking shit when in reality they know we,ll fuck them and their women up in no time

Americas got big dick niggas

Need a blockchain to solve the jew problem.

Just glue pennies to the sidewalk

Been calling for this since September, Americans turn everything they touch into shit. not even kidding. Eurasian collaboration now

Get up at 5 every morning sell everything then rebuy back in at 8

They’re takin our internet monies!

BUD is the embodiment of horse piss.

This is why America will always be superior. While the gullible euros buy after chinks, the americans take their profits out and buy once the chinks panic sells in turn. Rinse and repeat.
America is number fucking 1 for a reason, poorfags

As a horse I'm offended that my piss has been compared to that shit

heh, its 6:15am right now on the west coast. i can assure you no one on the west coast gets up this early to sell their shitcoins. if anything, they are waking up to prepare for another commute to their wageslave jobs.

so you are referring to virginia/DC/jew york betafags, who we all know are cucks now based on the fact they always vote for dems and hillary.

p.s. i'm only awake because i can't sleep due to the loud heater so my only recourse is to shitpost at this hour.

Arnt you meant to be doing well now burgers

MAGA?

Do you need the money right now is that it?

Euros will forever be assblasted. I'm loving this

weak handed faggots

American here. I haven't sold anything in case you're wondering, but crypto isn't that popular in America yet. Find another excuse.

Yep.

STUPID MURIKANS

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Veeky Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Veeky Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they so crave so badly.

New but have been holding since I started except for selling XRP at 3x because I didn't believe in the coin. Maybe banning my fellow Americans isn't a bad idea.

California military fag here. Still had to report for duty despite government shutdown. Still comfy in crypto.

Lol what's up Hiroshima? can't manage to pay for 4MB per picture anymore? Hehehehe.

Anyway everyone post referral links and giveaways which can be spammed with proxies+temp emails.

were you saving that in your copy paste folder ?

Is this Veeky Forums pasta?