SELL NOW
We're going to 70k wei

he's out... pump it !!!

thanks, bog.

>selling LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=c9bZnGdVCWw

What is my reward for bagholding this?

New world elite

Has anyone seen our Prophet and holder of weak hands Assblaster lately?

making it

nope

Stinky linky! Haha! Look at him guys!

A surplus of butthurt.

Damn fucking right, Stinky Linky = the new illuminati, movers and shakers. This is how we take over the world user, this is it.

buying some more during the final clearance sale

waiting for eth to hit binance as we speak :D

Too bad I only got 538links

538 links and dubs my link lover

Sell now. Double top at 10k sats. its over.

Say that to my freshly accumulated 1k LINK
While you hold I trade and win

You storing LINK away from exchanges actually helps me by reducing LINK liquidity

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies. Market sell your shit now and thank me later.

Here's your (You)

All you had to do is google "M-top Bollinger band"
What made you miss this perfect trading opportunity?
Just added 600 LINK

You weak ass copy pasta fudding faggots disgust me

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

16. LINK is a meme as a whole

kill yourself

Kill your self

You know, an user with money's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it

>Heh-heh, mule.

The name's Sergey, Sergey Nazarov. And I come before you good people tonight with an idea. Probably the greatest—Aw, it's not for you. It's more a Reddit idea.

>Now, wait just a minute. We're twice as smart as the people of Reddit. Just tell us your idea and we'll vote for it.

All right. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll show you my idea. I give you the Chainlink!

>(everyone gasps)

I've sold Chainlink to Smart Money, Palms Beach researchers, and private investors, and, by gum, it put them on the map!
Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified oracle solving Chainlink! What'd I say?

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink!

That's right!
Chainlink

>Chainlink.... Chainlink... Chainlink...
>I hear those things are awfully stinky

It smells as nice as a cloud.

>Is there a chance the token could dip?

Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

>What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given cushy savings

>Were you sent here by the devil?

No, good sir, I'm on the level.

>The ring came off my pudding can.

Take my pen knife, my good man.
I swear, it's Veeky Forums's only choice!
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink

Once again

>CHAINLINK!

>As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
This actually isn't true. Rory confirmed they've hired at least one Go developer as of a few weeks ago.

BUT MUH CUP AND HANDOLLLLL

It's fucking sad, really. Linkies keep repeating their "cup and handle" mantra when the reality is that LINK is officially on a downtrend again. We're looking at another 3 month bleedout, target is 45 cents. It's time to drop those heavy ass bags. I don't know how anyone is still holding this blatant scam. Do 15 minutes of research and you'll see that Steve Ellison isn't even a fucking real person and Sergey has a chronic issue with project abandonment. Word is he has severe depression and anxiety, hence the weight gain and inability to finish anything. I won't warn you newfags again, STAY AWAY FROM CHAINLINK.

Number 4 is wrong, testnet is already out.

testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose

>11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
Now we know you're lying, nice try tho

I missed the last assblaster post, anyone have link or screenshot?

>11. Sergey isn't getting that fat

i actually agree with this, the power of kek is real

I have link, you want buy sir?

one of the many paid link shills posting this in every link thread trying to brain wash mentally ill people.. link is a scam newfags

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!"

Shitcoin

yep, it's fucking sickening.

Just using this thread to say LET ME UPLOAD PICS YOU PIECE OF SHITE SITE

I hate to admit it, but he's right.

>10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out

This. Most FUD is posted by LINK holders. Ask me how I know lmao

yeah I like LINK a lot but let's not lie to people.

I love fudding link while going in ballsdeep. Never felt more alive kek

You know, an user with money's a little like the mule with the spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it

>Heh-heh, mule.

The name's Sergey, Sergey Nazarov. And I come before you good people tonight with an idea. Probably the greatest—Aw, it's not for you. It's more a Reddit idea.

>Now, wait just a minute. We're twice as smart as the people of Reddit. Just tell us your idea and we'll vote for it.

All right. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll show you my idea. I give you the Chainlink!

>(everyone gasps)

I've sold Chainlink to Smart Money, Palms Beach researchers, and private investors, and, by gum, it put them on the map!
Well, sir, there's nothin' on Earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified oracle solving Chainlink! What'd I say?

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink!

That's right!
Chainlink

>Chainlink.... Chainlink... Chainlink...
>I hear those things are awfully stinky

It smells as nice as a cloud.

>Is there a chance the token could dip?

Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

>What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given cushy savings

>Were you sent here by the devil?

No, good sir, I'm on the level.

>The ring came off my pudding can.

Take my pen knife, my good man.
I swear, it's Veeky Forums's only choice!
Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

>Chainlink!

What's it called?

>Chainlink

Once again

>CHAINLINK!

Reminder that LINK will L I T E R A L L Y be 2000$ by 2020.

>Sergey project abandonment
Where are the proofs

/this
deluded linkies hahahahah

I would leave linkies alone if the catalog didn't have 8-14 threads about link at at time, each more boastful than the last months leading up to and after sibos

i dont get why link holders have to be so desperate-sounding though. its not like the bags are that heavy if you bought at 1.20, so why would they need to convince us to buy so bad if they were confident in their project?

I'm actually trying to brainwash everybody to the point where they subconsciously believe it to be absolute truth, it will then manifest into reality.

Forget LINK ams your shitty 0.05x gains a day and come to a pnd group and make real gains.
discord dot gg/EdQuhp9
Just check it out and check the history m8.

No one's trying to convince anyone anything, the LINK Marines are just excited with what their future holds. You should be thankful they're informing you of your "way out" of wagecucking for the rest of your life you absolute fucking retard kill your self.

user, he was a larper

Sirgays manson cult, lets meme it into reality

No need to manifest into reality what is already underway, just wait, user. This is buying ETH at $1.00.

>Sergey is alive

if you call a robot body from the waist down 'alive', sure. He's alive.

>chain link fence

hahhaha

this

That would give me enough money to buy a mansion and multiple cars without making a dent. I hope you're right, user

is Veeky Forums down

>Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
Not the real one, he's dead. Shadow Sergey summoned from the Shadow Realm is continuing the project

Your mama's down... on my dick XD
youtube.com/watch?v=stbH9gsxrLc

Imagine how much money would have you made if instead of holding this crap for HALF A YEAR you got in literally any relatively decent coin and made like 30% profits every two weeks.

Actually hurt a bit.

Imagine how much money would have you made if instead of holding this crap for HALF A YEAR you got in literally any relatively decent coin and made like 30% profits every two weeks.

no u

youtu.be/EMBp71dCDFk

>selling LINK
>being this retarded
killyourselfcoin.png

> 16 weeks
> 1.3^8 = x8

> instead got x4

OK, I imagined that.
So what now?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9bZnGdVCWw

this

you retards made him get out

>dude just time the market lmao

Holding is a meme but, usually the smart move.

Keked

linkedin.com/in/sergeydnazarov/en

Secure Asset Exchange
CryptaMail
ExistLocal Inc.

Thats the centralized oracle on ruby
The new testnet is on go and not out

This, stay the fuck out of LINK
Swear, /biz is retarded if not already out