How to cope with the depression that you missed out on the crypto boom...

how to cope with the depression that you missed out on the crypto boom? I am all in money now hoping that there will be a second cycle next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn’t recommend financial suicide but by the sounds of it that’s what you’re going for

lmao you didn't miss it, a year or more of massive gains at least

y-yeah, listen to this guy

Yup. We're only just starting to see the beginning of the institutional money/mainstream awareness and adoption phases.

Yeah we all will become millionaires with our 100usd "investments". Keep dreaming faggot, you are one year too late.

we are the early adopters. I just invested 10 k. no larp

You'll only make it if you invest at the very minimum 10K before January's hysteria dies. You also need to invest in suicidal coins. 100% gamble for you at this point.

instagram normies are spamming crypto posts... retards are buying shit like TRON with no idea what it does... we are well past mainstream awareness, entering the delusion phase now

no coiner on suicide watch. we are making fat stacks this year

I dunno about suicidal coins, 10k in VEN or LINK and you would make it. No need to gamble shitcoins with that amount of money.

you probably need at least mid 50 figures at this point to have a chance of being worth >$1mil eoy. cunts with hundreds of dollars or $2k worth of crypto will not get there

You really think 10K thrown at VEN will be enough to make it at this point? I see there's a discount coming up soon.

Dude... dbc did a x50 and bnty x70... that was less than a month ago...

i still think we can go as far as 6-10 trillion market cap before shit hits the fan

well anything could happen man, i'm sure there are still opportunities for gains like that but it'll be a lot harder now because you could put money on just about fucking anything last year and it would moon

so you guys think there is a chance?

It's still like that, lol. And you seem to forget about req and other ICOs tanking hard for months after release. This doesn't happen anymore, even shit vaporware like srn is doing amazingly good.

yes, but, we're not fortune tellers, nobody knows. You will need 10k usd anyway!

sure

Maybe, but also depends on your notion of "making it". I'd be very happy if I can squeeze 100k from this. Others have MUCH higher goals.

DBC was a 10x nobody knew about that shit during ico. BNTY might have been a 50x from ICO but I guarantee even the most patient ico holders sold at 20 - 30x where it stagnated for a while.

I think there's at least 35 coins left that can 50x+ from their ICO though.

>financial suicide
If this isn't massive FUD then I don't know what is.

Plenty of people have made it in the past few months you fucking retard. Why would you chalk this down as financial suicide?

People who bought BTC in 2009 had to wait YEARS to make it and you are suicidal because you didn't make it in 1 month when to FOMO'd into ATH, really makes you think

>I am all in money now hoping that there will be a second cycle next year
nice logic OP
>missed out the gain
>better make some losses now

ICOS

>I wish I invested into crypto last year
Every time, you will miss it this time as well, until it's too late for real.

wait until biz is depressed and everybody got JUSTed (soon)
Then start DCA buying

DCA is the best way to get in. Dont pick bottom
Do that and you will make it in next round

You missed out. Find the next big opportunity. Sorry

"I missed out anyway" is nothing but a cowardly cope any time before crypto market cap is measured in anything less than trillions. Plural.

Just post FUD and pink wojaks when the market crashes and laugh at causing other people to lose money.

There are still many opportunities just fewer than last year. These high market cap just don't have much room to grow exponentially anymore, you need yo find low market cap coins.

we are literally a year late. Last call was making perfect moves through december. I went x 35 with about 800$ in december but I made a lot of mistakes and could have easily gone x1000 no joke. I did crypto 14 hours a day through the month and was there on the ground floor of almost EVERY moon mission but passed on obviously most of them.
Anyways we are approaching the end. You are no longer early enough to go x100 from crypto. It would literally is not possible since there are so many people now with around 50k or more in crypto. All of these people cannot possibly make it to a million

You sound like those fearmongers on WS talking about how it must crash any minute for 8 years now.
You should be thankful if this market corrects, that's a sign of health.

Why are people such faggots, here? Honestly if I wanted to read reddit posts I would go to /pol/

You're too late
Wall street owns bitcoin now. People are being played like fools.

>second year cycle

kek

I want you to fucking kys. Just follow through with it.

One year late short term,

Ten years early long term.

what you just said is retarded and you should be ashamed of yourself. there's a fuckton of money coming in from VCs, banks and normies. x100s are very possible :^)

You sound nervous friend. Perhaps you shouldn't be such a brainlet the next time an easy 100x comes along.

>we are literally a year late.
Are you talking about 2017 March?

To be fair, not all of use want to be millionaires, even if we can make a 100x profit over the space of a year, that could easily buy a cheap house for most of us.

Lol market cap used to be 50-70B now we bounce around 500-700B easily. This is the start still. But EOY it'll be above 700B who knows where and will keep rising over time. Of course there are going to be corrections and falls. As far as being too late... I disagree. We are still the ones here early. If you believe blockchain and crypto is the future then why all the fear

You're too fucking late. Just send me your coins.

Some normies have adopted it sure. Do you think Instagram normies have any fucking money? Do you know who has all the money? Hint they’re not on instagram and they can barely work a fucking computer.

Colx 130x or even 900x depending how low you managed to buy from some sorry sap that thought his COLX were all dead in the water on NovaExchange.

COLX did about a 135x at its peak if you bought at 1 sat. Where the fuck are you getting this 900x? Also, do you speak English motherfucker? Or are you one of those fuckers from bitcointalk?

I was in this coin called cyder with 40$. Before I knew anything. Just died. 25$ usd trading volume a day eventually some days 10 or 5$ and ? Market cap. Months later this 0.0005 coin goes to 6cents. 40$ times that...

>tfw if it 100x I will be be worth 8 figures,

Im doubtful but i like to dreak

Max x5 to x10 this years marketcap

COLX won't reach 10x let alone 130x

It was 1 sat at its lowest and like 135 sats at its peak. That is a 135x. Fuck, why are there morons on this board?

I said you could have gotten above 130-135x if you managed, and you most definitely could, to buy off from someone all his Colx sitting in his wallet or rotting away inside Novaexchange.

I think at one point most people didn't even have access to Colx because NovaExchange delisted it for a short while. You could have bought Colx for far lower than 1 sat and even 0.04 of Doge.

Only thing is that the liquidity was and still is horrible.

We're talking about now you imbecile. It did 135x times a few months ago but will it do it again? No, it won't, it's done.

Why are there so many morons on this board? because most are bad at making money, that's why they come to Veeky Forums and are obligated to "invest" in digital currency of all things. Might as well be investing in WoW gold.

There are a lot of coins and ways to buy altcoins with less than 1 satoshi per coin.

Right because that was very clear from your original post. You fucking retard.

That's what this whole thread is about you dunce. How about you learn some reading comprehension before touching your keyboard with your greasy cheetoh fingers

>greasy cheetoh fingers
>reading comprehension
You jumped into my response to another guy talking about the past of COLX, not the future. You yourself should attain some reading comprehension. You annoying, projecting cunt.

Get off my dick

Crypto is the future and we are still early. But it comes in waves. You wont see another crazy bull run like this for a while. Come back in about 3 years.

Make money even in this bear market,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Very difficult. Some friends are now at 300-500k with only 10-15k a half year ago. I can only deal with it because some other also invested just now with me (2 months ago) and that I could invest a little more, but of course its more risk.

I just hope there is again a big gain to market cap of 10 trillion. I dont need a 20x return. If it goes 5x I would feel soooo comfy and cash out.

This is so true. We have to keep in mind also people a year ago had dips and gains and they waited 1 year.
We need to discuss in a few months. But the discussion will be the same, cause a lot of new people are discussing again of the same topic.

Massive gains are over. Early adopters and trendsetters are closing positions and diversifying while they are up 10,000% and they are relying on your greed and stupidity to do that.

You might as well go to Vegas, sit at a roulette table, bet on black 5 times in a row, and pray you get lucky.

the boom isnt over. it's just resting for a few months.

>can barely work a computer
Are you talking about Boomers? Most are too retarded to even figure out how to buy into the market.

And institutional investors have been using computer models to make investing decisions since the 80’s.

But I didn't OP I have nearly 200k in crypto now, and I would be guaranteed a millionaire if I hold only VEN and wait a year or two.

>few months
Yeah like 18

You should definitely sell half of that and invest in some rental properties

You cope by constantly saying it's a ponzi, it's gonna crash, it's just digital tulips, it's just beanie babies for libertarians.

Then bask in insecure forced self-satisfaction that actually you were the smart one for choosing to stay out of this bubble where 'everyone is going to lose everything'.

At least that's the usual method.

Please stay down please stay down please stay down.
I'm getting payed start of month, then it'll tae three days to transfer to coinbase.
Please keep dipping until then, please spread the FUD please.
I'm getting desperate, please don't go up without me.

>All of these people cannot possibly make it to a million
Normies think that that Cryptocurrency is limited to "bitcoin, ethereal, and lightcoin". Crypto is a pivotal technology, and the train hasn't even left the station.

>started with $1k on december 11
>lose money daytrading over the first 10 days
>decide to hold
>market crashes multiple times in less than a month
>$562 as of today

What is the point in threads like these? If crypto is dead, stay out and go play video games. What's the point in telling others that it's dead? Do you care about Internet strangers so much that you want them to save money? Lol.

you fail at life user. get out now

Moon mission confirmed

>His funds are tied up. Pump it.

>ATHs everwhere
>hah seems like a good time to buy this whole bitcoin thing will reach 100k the newsman said :)
The only person you have to blame is yourself

this, i have a friend to whom i keep telling about altcoins but he can't leave coinbase

I dont know how to cope anymore

frogwithguntohead.jpg

>50 figures

wow so I really only need 100 septillion septillion dollars to make it to $1MM eoy?

a-are you saying i'm gonna make it with my $10k since i'm only aiming for $300k?

He's fucked then. Good luck with 5 coins to work with.

2020 I think will be a big year

Maybe stop being a bitch about every single opportunity you have squandered in life and finally embrace something.

>tfw you fomoed into crypto
>tfw you failed like with everything you do

ITT:
>entire MC of crypto at half trillion
>it’s ogre way too big now
You guys are fucking idiots you know

I've gotten about 500% up from my original investment. It's not quick enough, given the amount I can put in. I won't make it. But I'll try. I wish I could go back to the good old days when I used to enjoy walking around at night and smelling the cool air...

what's the next meme after crypto has become famous?

wtf are you faggots panicking for lmao stop panic selling and just buy at the fucking dips

im poor as shit I started with 150 bucks a week ago and I'm at $390 now because I just watched Veeky Forums and sold at ATH and bought at the dips, even though I'm a poorfag I was able to make money

oldfag sysadmin detected

I've created a discord channel for all of us to join.
Gathered the best sources and relayed them in 1 channel! Turned my 0.2 btc in to 6 in 5 weeks. gg/86hQcYg

GOD DAMN INDIAN NIGGER SPIC GOOK FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF BIZ FUCK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

Blockpulse is a telegram community that's been awesome.

T.me / Blockpulse

Buy crypto now or in February
Wait a few months until BTC hits 100k. Sell.

I'm going to do this. Worst case scenario I lose 2-3k but at least I would have tried. I was thinking of getting into crypto in september/october but I didn't do it and I've been kicking myself because of the easy gains I would have gotten because I was too scared to risk a few grand.

what should i invest .5 btc into to make it all i want is to retire next to a fucking costco that's it small house internet etc