GF discovered my crypto gains

>GF discovered my crypto gains

> make LARP thread on Veeky Forums.

He raped a dog for good luck and profit!
Girl angry!
''Operation RAPE DOG''

>> make the same LARP thread on Veeky Forums twice.
ftfy

run

Ah, time for the daily virgin larp

> my money is yours

She will take you up on that while writing her divorce letters

this is not your gf

Cuck

>my money is yours baby
Fuck, what a cuck. You should've dropped that bitch immediately after she tried to manipulate her with that "muh emotion" tricks and "feelin insecure".

obvious larp

> divorce letter from a gf

LOL

>Its a simulation
> Like fantasy football

Hahahahaja e for effort. Youre funny.
Be glad She isnt retarded

If you must LARP at least make it funny or believable.

larp hanging yourself on /adv/ then do it for real

>having a grill friend

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get ready for her to say you abused her so she can take your money, start recording and tracking everything and slowly get out

why would anyone do such a thing?

I just got a text from my boss asking on which site I'm investing in crypto coins. I guess a coworker I was talking crypto about told him about it.
I don't want to fucking drag my boss into the most volatile market he'll ever experience goddamnit.

>my money is yours

AHAHAHA . Dont say what you'll later regret dumbass

Just tell them u use bittrex, registrations are closed

>my money is yours
NO
IT
FUCKING
ISNT
If this were your wife AND you have kids, then sure. You must drop this thot, lift for a few months and then start over.

If you did it on a work computer they may be able to claim your gains are their property.

no wtf you dont save coins on a computer, there is nothing of value stored on the computer

>You didn't give me investment advice!
>I'm going to hit you!
>I don't feel safe or secure because you didn't disclose your personal finances with me even though I never asked!

are you going to split your $1340 evenly?

Cohabitation can often result in a split in assets without marriage or kids. In Scotland at least. Not sure about rest of the UK or USA.

>DROP THE THOT
>TOASTIE THAT ROASTIE
>FLOOR THAT WHORE
>DITCH THAT BITCH
>MAKE LIKE A NIGGER ON THAT GOLD-DIGGER

t....those veins tho

>such a cuck you roll over and give your money away after 4 texts

What's your address imma come rob you too cuckboy.

Jesus Christ seriously? Scot here and I had no idea. Was already paranoid about how to protect assets if I ever ended up marrying but some thot can lay claim just for sharing my place with me? Fuck this cucked fucking country.

>my money is yours baby

why repost? fake and gay

>tfw this is just a salty woman making these threads everyday ironically acting out the situation exactly as it would happen if it was real

Yeah it's pretty common place here. There are a list of criterion you have to meet etc but they are only guidelines. I'm a senior associate at Dla Piper in Edinburgh and do civil law almost exclusively. Not being a smart cunt -
Just saying. Literally see good men getting the shaft daily. Keep your assets secret!

Not sure why my I'd changed...

autism.

your submission is disgusting

if she had respect for you as a man before that, then it was lost the moment you told her your miney is hers anyway

way to ruin a relationship

4g network.

The fact that there is people still falling for this is a sign of how many fucking newfags we constantly get, most old biz has left they’re all rich, in the only one left poor and fucked
JUST

>my money is yours baby
TOP KEK

>My money is yours
Stay Cucked

I mean C*CK

I'd get so mad and tell the greedy, controlling bitch to GTFO my life and to never call me about.

Would she come back crawling and crying?

cuckold

That's a plus man

good luck proving the money is his or even finding it, hell, that it even exists in the first place, as op can say he wrote some hypothetical amount in.

Is crypto not just the best investment when it comes to keeping your money safe on a divorce?

another day another larp

shut up. this isn't /r9k/

but you make the trades and profit on their property using their machines.

I am never discussing my crypto finances with a potential partner ever. Simple