Why is this shit tanking so hard?

Why is this shit tanking so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/955085295589974016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because a lot of people fell for the coordinated ZCL shilling over the last month and now realize that they're dum-dums

Fork delayed

mind explaining why ZCL holders are dumdums? what's inherently wrong with this coin?

>muh zcl
>muh zclassic so good I love this coin
>wow just buy some zclassic free money when bitcorn pooper comes out never

>spoonfeed me
kys

no use case except as a speculative asset for faggots who are gambling that it will one day become the 'better bitcoin' and be used as a trading pair on exchanges, thus giving it actual value

literally held at this moment in time because even more faggots truly believe that the hard fork which will result in bctp appearing out of thin air in a market already saturated with shitcoins with no use case, will gain them MINIMUM $300 per zcl held, with most of those faggots believing buttcorn privates will read $2000 end of year

they believe their ZCL will turn into $2000 each, because of a bunch of youtube shills told them so

tfw 2000$ a piece will grant me 3 million$

Tfw bought at $4. Sold at $160. Fuck my greed. That Rhett motherfucker is a piece of shit. I should've sold at $240, but nooooo, I wanted more and broke my number one rule. Fuck fuck fuck. I'll order some Japanese whiskey now.
T. Former ZCL whale

screencaping this

twitter.com/HeyTaiZen/status/955085295589974016 retwwet for ledger support faggots

>T. Former ZCL whale

Proof, or in never happened

1 MONTH AFTER THE ALREADY DELAYED ANNOUNCEMENT!
" Based on this, we have decided to have the fork occur 4 weeks after the fork date announcement. "

In the fucking update pinned on Reddit. Jesus, Veeky Forums , keep on holding!

HEHUEHIAHUAHUAHEEHEWHEWCJENFJSJAJ!

Because faggots wanted a fork right now, but it will likely happen in February.

It's not fucking delayed holy shit. They never said it's going to be end of Jan.

eternally inferior to monero

My hands are getting weak
Bought at 170

Devs are absolute, by definition, betas that praise other projects and coins and talk their own down. They keep tweeting stupid shit and with every tweet the price is tanking. They overprimse and underdeliver constantly.
They keep delaying their crap.
Fuck ZCL

BTC is having another temper tantrum. If it goes much lower I'm gonna scoop some more up.

Even if btcp ends up being a scam, there's still money to be made here.

What’s your number one rule bro?

It will continue to bleed now till they delay it agan, then it will tank again. There is no reason, absolutely none, that it will go back up right now or in the upcomming days.

Cut your losses and buy back in at 50.

Yes they did, they repeatedly hinted and vaguely said that it will be the last week, then it was the end of the month and now it is February. It will get delayed again and in Summer we may get the actual fork.
Talentless idiots

shitcoin

>Yes they did,

Proofs please

>buys at 170
>sells below 110
just hold you stupid fuck

This, for fuck sake its weak handed faggots like you that pull the markets down, just look at coin market cap, the whole market is dipping, As soon as an autist sees red he panics

Not gonna sell low
Never did that and never will do it

Well done you idiot, sell once it nearly forks and does a x2 from 50 to 100.
Don't be emotionally invested into coins, think objectively. This will bleed. It went this high because everyone was expecting the fork to happen at this time.

You were warned, you got burned and now it is your decision if you also want to get BTFO into a suicidal state.

The hold meme is the most stupid reddit thing I've ever seen. This shit wont go nowhere till near the date next month. Cut your losses now, make gains somewhere else and buy back in 50 dollars.

just dumped my bags, hearing some chatter that is not good for this thing

>Says nothing but that someone said something

I'm expecting a pump back up to a million sats then the real bleed begins before the fork and its eventual rise back up again

DYOR, also nothing is wrong with the coin you faggot, they announced that they need more time for the fork and people are panic selling or something, what's new.

Hahaha you should have dropped your bags on Friday like me. Hahahaha enjoy holding until they’re practically worthless.

I bought in at $15, why the fuck would I sell my bags now of all times? Not everyone bought in at ATH and sold off low.

coordinated FUD is always good for a coin...means people are trying to steal my money...try harder.

bought at 0.001

how long should i hold?

Why are you asking Veeky Forums for advice on how long you should hold your coins for? You should buy into something knowing very well what your plan is. Personally, i'm going to hold until the fork date is announced, there'll be a huge pump then, doing anything other than buying up until that point is a stupid move.

This guy bought close to ATH though. Only thing he should do now is hold. Your advice only holds for people who bought in low.

A man can survive from a gunshot wound to the chest for a solid week without the necessity for blood.

A coin that is community driven and based around being protective of the people SATOSHI wanted to set free can bleed as long it wants - IM IN

Just sold my bags I held since $30. I’ll rebuy when it is $30 again.

>cashing in on the Bitcoin name
>now realized no exchanges wants them
>begging people publicly for donations to get on exchanges
>fork delayed indefinitely

Happens to every newb trader. The trick is to hold and delete your folio app for a couple of days. I remember losing actual sleep over a bit of red when I was new.

Zclassic, ZenCash, Bitcoin Private, do you guys not recognize you're being taken for a ride by the same group of people forking their own coin?

How many more forks will they be rolling out as an excuse to steal your money.

you forgot
>begs strangers on twitter to fund a trip to texas so their campaign manager can talk about bitcoin private to an audience of 150 normies

It went 100x in a month, did you think it would just go up forever?

someone donate him $30 so he can take a grayhound lmfao

The EMA 12 and MA 100 just crossed back over on the 1min chart, its going back up and will be hiting the roof of the wedge within a couple of days, screen cap this.

i'm just curious on shills opinions. i'll sell mine at 13-15 asap

Zgold fork did it right. They just did a snapshot on Jan 3 without telling anyone first. Seriously tho this is how it should be done.

I have no idea what zgold is/does

i did 90% of the shilling on twitter with my bot accounts.. i 10'x and got out. there wont be a fork. it's not possible to do what they want. its never been done before because it cant be done.

kys

Bought at 20 still comfy

i guess you dont understand what it means when they say.
>fork code is complete and ready for implementation
>we are extending the time between the fork announcement and hard fork to allow exchanges to add zcl so we can have a greater normie fomo and price pre fork
>if you can make more then 7.5x in 5 weeks then go ahead and do it but if you arent already bought in then youll be left behind simple

Because the fork was a fake to inflate the price.

is this shit happening or not

starting to look pretty shady

fork isn't happening. the delay is for insiders to sell. im an insider and i got out.

Not for 6 weeks at least. Guessing 2 weeks until fork date announced, then they said 4 more weeks after that until actual fork. I am not holding for fucking 6 weeks. And this is best case scenario.

What part can’t be done?

All you fudders are retarded. They never claimed the fork would be in January. They have always stated that the fork date ANNOUNCEMENT would be in Jan which they did.

You guys are getting played like the weak handed faggots biz never fails to be.

Enjoy missing out yet again.

It's funny to see all thus fud. Same time, same people.
I'll buy more if it dips low enough. Sounds good to me. Once the snapshot date is released it will be all sweet from there.

No fork date announcement yet. Did I miss something?

There are not 22 days in January.

lol this shit will be $140 again by the end of the week

did anyone actually fall for this kind of fud? they REALLY think ZCL cant go up higher than now lol? there are still a lot of moon info to be released but hey, thanks for the cheap ZCL, weak hands.