Ummmm.... guys.... 11k now.... hehe...y-y-you're gonna buy this d-ddip.... r-r-right?

Ummmm.... guys.... 11k now.... hehe...y-y-you're gonna buy this d-ddip.... r-r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5396239/bitcoin-price-investors-selling-gold-value-collapse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, will buy at $5k

stay poor nigger

kek, this

I have only invested a 2% of my money, if crypto goes up i enjoy the ride, if it goes down i enjoy it even more buying low.

Yeah it's gonna drop to 8k but idgaf. Still holding.

waiting for $27 bitcoin and then I'm going all in

This bear bores me. My portfolio is still up 10x since last year but... that's boring now I don't know what to do. I am too stinted to sell and buy back lower, I also don't know how low it will go, I just know that it will recover in one or two months...

lol, just open a 5x leveraged short and enjoy the ride down to 8.5

Setting up huge buywall at 30$

all my fiat is ready

shit will get deleted byu the sell orders in 1 second anyways senpai u think I haven't already done the math for this scenario yet?

It will drop to 4k. China, SK, India all shutting it down

Guys get in the AION bunker. The price sucks so bad already that it doesn't go down when BTC does.

We can only go up

>China, SK, India all shutting it down
Are there actually people who believe this FUD?

So basically all of the dumb money is leaving the market. Thank Jesus

>look ma imma newfag and i posted this graph again

goddamn niggers were posting the same fucking graph and yelling muh "dead cat bounce" back in 2013.

Yall can all go suck a fat bag of donkey dicks

I'm so impatient, I I'm prone to not panic selling, but boredom selling

ive had a 20x open for 2 days lel

Yes and they are taking your gains with them.

>Buying in high

lmfao

Yet this graph remained to be true since 2013. Returning to the same pattern every fucking year.

Dip is over, recovering fast. See you at 20k.

why won't these faggots just let shitcoin go sub-10k for once

:okhand:

Candles of AION look scary, im not risking my money for a 2x at best in a month.

I'd rather put my gains in eth and hodl

I'm trying to grab some ETH on the way down. I currently have a buy order at GDAX set at 730€.

Is this too greedy or not greedy enough?

Should I spread it out, into 3-4 buys so I have a chance to buy even lower if we dip until 8k BTC territory?

yeah and if you held since 2013 you'd be fucking rich. unlike all the newfag pajeets who act like they are fucking so damn intelligent posting the same shit every time crypto falls 10%

I invested 3k in a mining rig in 2014 and my portfolio is like 70k worth now. So what? The graph still remains true. It just means that you can buy now since the market is in despair.

you guys think it is actually gonna go lower than this? I think it reached its floor right about now

meme number

Yeah this shit bores me after going through the December crack fuelled run. I'm just here for memes and to shitpost

Yeah, the Amerimutz

waiting for 8k

It seems like everyone except tarded hodlers are waiting for 8k.
So it most probably fall further down even more.

>massive artificial buywalls and a concentrated effort from whales are the only thing stopping the BTC price plummeting into the dirt.

how do you feel about this Veeky Forums?

For today it's too greedy.

waiting for 2K that should wash out 95% of the normies and retards

>Ummmm... guys... still 11k now... it's still gonna crash r-r-right?
>Crypto is a b-bubble, haha right guys?

doesn't matter, if it creates the psychological feeling that BTC is stuck at over 10k then that's enough

Buywalls are just a useless metric with bots doing so much trading.

Absolutely retarded.

You have the right idea but you should spread it over 50 buys and buy daily. Because this bearmarket just got started

>g-g-guys... why is it going back up to 12k?
>it's 15k now..... e-enjoy your scam investment!... :(

>India shutting it down would cause the market to go down and not up
You're not a very smart pajeet are you.

it doesn't really work on anyone who has spent more than 30 seconds watching the order book though.

>Yall can all go suck a fat bag of donkey dicks
i like you

wtf how are you so poor for starting out so early

how low do you think it needs to go to trigger fear phase? 8k? 5k?

Is that how low it’s going to go? Spoon feed this to a brainlet who just lost $2500.

How exactly do you know it'sit going to recover at all?

This bear run is so fucking slooooow, just crash already so I can buy!!!

>unironically asking biz for advice
you are fucking stupid. everyone here has a motive.
if you like your coins hold them for a few years dont fuck about trading if your a brainlet, brainlet

I'm not happy about this but it probably is going at least to 5k.

no one knows, but if you want to invest dollar cost averaging over time is usually a good idea

Who cares, after grandpacoin dies and normies run away we can finally appreciate the finer coins like ETH and LINK

I’m thinking about dumping all my bags into gold. Lots of bullion dealers will accept btc as payment. Should I get out now while I’m still on top and get back in after the crash?

I'm going to create a dApp that immortalizes every meme chart post on the blockchain so we can look back fondly at them.

It's going to 1k, better sell now at a loss.

What is the point of holding, I never understood it

No, the Stacys stay for some longer.

buy at 8k or don't buy at all

Because you sell and then the price shoots up and you buy back at a loss then it crashes then you sell, quit and watch BTC go to $100k while you post salty no-coiner fud on biz.

Because most people can't see the future and see the top or the bottom. When did you sell and when will you buy in again? How will you avoid bulltraps?

Has anyone got the link to that dude who was saying Bitcoin will go down to 1k? It's a post on a forum or something. Thanks.

Let's pretend you sell at $10k and hold USDT. Then it drops to $9k, then you go to sleep and wake up and it's $11k, what do you do?

What if it stays at this price

You haven’t the slightest idea what’s going to happen to the price, retards.

Sleep more

>implying i don't know the future

Once the market realises Tether isn't worth shit its gonna collapse again

Once the market can directly trade pairs, BTC will crash as its only use is an intermediate coin.

Once the market realized a lot of use cases don't even require a token, shits gonna collapse also

kekked. also today s crash may really end up around 5K, will see.

/thread

done, thankyou and goodnight biz

do it

>11k
No, of course I won't, I set a buy order at $8k (I know it's probably gonna go lower than that but I'm not too greedy.)

The whole '8800' meme is going to cost all you a lot of money if you blindly believe that arbitrary guess with nothing backing it other than a lot of regurgitation on biz. Nobody knows when this is going to turn around. Having to pay attention and think for yourself is hard, but it's the only way to succeed.

FEAR

>>Once the market realized a lot of use cases don't even require a token, shits gonna collapse also
thats only the half of it. once people realize tokens dont need a price to do any of this crap, let alone be on a blockchain with a coin that has a ever increasing price, which simply means higher fees for them to transact their token, theyll just move to a newer system that allows movement of tokens for free...

but this is exactly why bitcoin, the first iterative use of blockchain as an application for the real world, was simply a currency. it was something obviously needed. all this new crap, while it's nice, can be done in much better ways. ethereum has no real future.

Retard here
Does this mean you are selling 5x the BTC you have at current prices and plan to buy in lower to pay back the leverage later?

I'll buy them off you right now at a generously inflated price of $3.50

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POSTING NEW THREADS???
THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>muh digital gold
>muh fudders
>muh space mining
thesun.co.uk/news/5396239/bitcoin-price-investors-selling-gold-value-collapse/

capitulation incoming, patiently waiting for my gold mining stocks to skyrocket due to poorcoiners coping

protip: ABX

>ethereum has no real future.
Yea, now that there's Cardano and NEM.
Ripple probably will have a corporate future, but Stellar, BitShares, Waves, etc will be the more-open competition to Ripple. Service coins, where coins are bought and then converted into real service work, like Golem, will likely track service supply and demand. Fungible coins like Monero will always exist so long as there is a group of people willing to inflict force on one or more others based on the contents of an open blockchain (governments, gangs, etc).

The next super-coin is a high transaction volume, QC-resistant, fully fungible, no darling/angel nodes, DEX + smart contract platform which allows for participants to mine on-DEX assets in various ways, whether it's providing hardware like storage and processing, providing the output to a black-box function for a fee, etc. A coin to end all alternatives.

why buy stocks when you can buy coins, grandpa?

chinese moot is exit scamming

sad

Why buy stupid Amazon baubles when you can buy cryptocoins, gramma?

ME WTF

Any ideas on what that supercoin is now or in development?

CFTJI

Just put all your stack in the most promising ICO, it will be locked away for a few weeks at least.

I've got a masters of science in quantitative finance and wrote a thesis on cryptocurrency volatility and future. The price will definitely drop to around $8,000 or less, the minimum being around $5k. I can share with you the analysis that led me to this conclusion, and no it's not some tea leaf reading TA. It's actual stochastic calculus and statistical methods.

You probably wouldn't get it anyway so I recommend just listening to me and dumping your shit to mitigate your loss. Everyone sell your shit right now so the price drops and I can buy in.

How high is it going after the 8k drop?

show us your thesis or stop bragging about it.

uhhh if you could predict a dip and a rise, the dip wouldn't occur..

Mr. Quantum Genius, Biz doesn't have the capital to change BTC prices. Way too much liquidity in the market for that. You should know that.
Please tell me your price targets which I'm sure you have calculated and why you think they might happen.

now this is some quality larping

Thanks, just bought 20k.

>look dis chart i fund on vikpedya it is bitcoin rite naw !! im too intelligent !!! dis is bubble teh chart proves it

I will only seriously consider buying when the price hits -$183.

It's a Monte Carlo approach taking bitcoin's entire historical trends modeled using a stochastic jump-diffusion process with the y-axis (price level) controlled by a time-varying factor tied to several other variables affecting long-mean price levels. Simulations were created for different scenarios and backtested to known historical data and follow the approximate trend +- 20% of the mean value. Which is why I gave a range of $5-8k.

I know that the few people here wouldn't make a change to the price really. I'm not an idiot.