We are the Dark Knights. We are the BATmen

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocalendar.pro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitcoin

They aren’t going anywhere with that crappy team. Enjoy your bags

>the god of internet vs literally who
yeah im gonna keep my BATs

Either a poorfag or troll, or I guess retard.

>BRB JUST INSTALLING BRAVE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Shills coin with no autist devs.
Really user. BAT has double autism = double gains

Chrome fag detected sucking googlies doodlies dick as we speak.

$1 when?

>40% of web users are on chrome
>no one knows how many people use brave because it is always in the "other" section on surveys

it is definately less then 0.1% of web users lmao

the adshares network runs on a brand new blockchain that is optimised for this stuff, BAT is an overhyped shitcoin that is getting pumped by youtubers

Fuck off with your vaporware shitcoin shill

>the year 2020
>BAT is the currency of the internet.

maybe argue my points instead of sperging out batboy

>adshares has lower fees
>adshares doesn't pay people to view ads
>adshares has a cutting edge blockchain which can scale to 10k transactions per second plus has no blockchain bloat
>adshares is intrinsically fraud resistant
>adshares allows for illegal content to be advertised
>adshares works on every browser (including brave hahahaha)
>adshares functions in a recognisable way to advertisors (doesn't attempt to reinvent the wheel)
>ADS tokens can be sold, gifted and returned
>adshares has a lightweight client that can run on a smartphone
>adshares devs are not always trying to pump their token and spend most of their time actually working on the project
>adshares has huge growth potential
>adshares has no problem with large scale, multi party token transfers (unlike BAT)
>adshares pays dividends to token holders from fees incurred during transactions

BAT does none of these things and is very prone to fraud
>adshares doesn't get pumped by youtubers

>but muh autist that was fired from his own company and went on to make a third rate browser that no one uses

tl;dr
Why don’t you make your own thread instead of fucking up this one faggot

I would but Veeky Forums isn't letting me post images atm

why don't you try and argue just one of my points?

>i'm actually 50-50 BAT and ADST and this is my way of getting my BAT bros to make some money

>not shilling BAT and PRL together
kys

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.
>2k BAT holder checking in.

considering sending some of my ETH to binance to pick up more BAT. what yall think

BAT has no fees, you have no idea what you are talking about.

You know brave is just a chromium fork? The brave browser wouldn't exist if chrome didn't exist

It is a good time to do it. Even if BTC keeps tanking the ETH to BAt ratio shouldn't change too much.

translation: He fixed the vulnerabilities in the best version of the most popular browser. Winning!

The volume of BAT right now has got me concerned. Any comforting words, biz?

DON'T PANIC!
It will probably get a coinbase listing in febuary/march or whenever they add some alts to it. It is hardly going to get delisted and die.

UFR has a much lower market cap than BAT and provides much more utility. BAT has no reason to even exist on the blockchain.

lol. How do I know you are an Indian citizen?

cryptocalendar.pro/
16th looks promising too.
Even without a couinbase listing BAT is a solid long-term project created by the Mozilla & java autist so it has every chance to succeed,

Either that or a bag holder and victim of a poo attack.

>cryptocalendar.pro/
great link, thanks user

will it ever be more to $1 though?

no worries. It is really good for buying into things before they get shilled for the rumour/news.

On paper this coin is amazing. On the exchanges not so much. Almost no one is selling or buying.

Because all coins are down and the coin is waiting for implementation. It's essentially ICO stage.

Nice there should be an app for this site

Hey, that's an idea for you. Make a crypto calendar app, you can just lift the events and update them yourself from that site until companies start coming to you to add them themselves lol. $$$
Maybe add a blockfolio type section and some other HODL charts maybe and a newsfeed, some price prediction gizmos and you are onto a winner.

>cutting edge

dropped