STOP FUCKING SELLLLINGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA
youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
neurobot.trading/btc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitcoin is plummeting again, god fucking dammit just die already

If u have not sold in the last week you derevee to be poor did u think it was going to 50k in 25 days fuck

Shhhhhhh....

It all returns to nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA

Mommy pls make it stop

You did not ''RAPE DOGE'' in anus for good luck high profit.
>Now money gone

BTC to 8K or 1K. Prepare your anus, wall street is going in dry

>ah
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SELL ALL YOUR REDDCOIN NOW!! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

THIS DUMP -13%

Going to 8k straight down.

8k sounds legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
Was fun guys, thank you for great time together i don't even care now for that money, i'm sure there will be more bubbles in the future.

i don't even care about fiat anymore. if you make enough alts gains it will all come back

ayy

I WARNED YOU Veeky Forums

I told you faggots this will crash harder this week. Tether will implode. Cash out to fiat while you still can before your request gets stuck in the mempool. Fuck you if you dont heed this final warning. You deserve whatever happens to you

A month ago whole biz thought it would go up to 100k in no time. I still can't believe people pay 10 grand for this mummy.

Are you kidding? Only bots paid 10k or more.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WERE RUNNING OUT OF THREADS TO POST IN B/C HIROSHIMA KEEPS NIXING ALL NEW THREADS AAAAAAAAA

Can't this dumb old orange fat fuck just stop shitting on the carpet please?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stop insulting donald trump

>crypto market dies
>Veeky Forums dies
>I die

So let me get this straight, you guys didn't buy into VEN?
>holy shit

>go to afterlife
>people are trading heaven and hell coins
>mfw not reading purgatory white paper

Fuck off and die. Orange tiny hands alzheimer old fat fuck.

>Drumpf is stoopid Hillary wuz 2 intelligent 2 win

ABANDON SHIP WHILE YOU STILL CAN

GONNA PLUMMET BY THIS EVENING

but selling is smart?

you sell on the pump my man

dont be the "yeah i held all the way down to $200" guy

heh

NEVER
IM GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP

Nice. Just bought 100k

I actually had a dream about this the other day. I was a little kid again in heaven and the bigger kids were trying to shill me their hellcoins

Nice job Digimarine

Just bought 100k digibyte

The devil loves you.

>bought XRP at 1.60 since I figured that was the dip

Tell it to me straight, will it go back up?

I am seriously fucking fed up with this shit. There is not reason for alts to tank when BTC goes down beyond this retarded fucking exchange structure we have. The fundamentals of alts do not change just because BTC decides to shit the bed.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOT HAVE USD BASED EXCHANGES YET????

>everything was fine, getting good gains from the crash
>news:south korea is making crypto tax
>crash happens again
STOP BEING KEKS FFS

>WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOT HAVE USD BASED EXCHANGES YET????

We do. It's called Tether

I will fucking end you.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pinkwojack.png

>tether

shut the fuck up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here, have a free AsciiWojak™.
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠤⠤⠤⠂⠤⠤⠤⠂⣀⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠤⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠒⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣤⣤⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣛⣿⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⠤⠤⠒⣶⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣿⣶⣀⣿⠂⠂⣀⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⣒⣿⣶⠶⠶⣭⠿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⠶⣿⣿⣿⣀⣭⣶⣶⣤⣶⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⠛⣛⣿⠛⣒⣿⣭⣤⣿⣿⣿⣭⣛⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⠿⣉⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉⠂⠉⠂⠉⣿⠭⠂⣿⠿⣿⣿⠒⠶⣿⣛⠂⠂⣿⣿⣭⠭⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣿⣤⠂⠂⠛⣿⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠉⣿⣀⠿⠂⠂⠂⣶⠶⠉⠒⣿⣿⣿⠂⣿⠿⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣭⣿⣤⣶⣿⠛⠂⠂⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣀⣿⠛⠂⠂⣤⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⣭⣿⣿⠂⣿⣶⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣀⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⠛⠤⠛⠿⣛⣉⣤⣶⣤⣤⣉⣿⣿⣀⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⠛⠛⠉⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠿⣿⣤⣀⣿⣿⠒⣉⣤⣤⣀⠂⣀⠛⠛⣿⠿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⠶⠛⠉⠉⠛⠿⠿⣉⣶⣤⣭⣶⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⠉⣶⣶⣿⣶⣿⣶⣭⣉⣉⣉⣶⣤⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠿⣿⣀⠂⠂⣿⣿⠂⠒⣛⠉⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠉⣿⣤⣶⠉⣿⣀⠉⣿⣶⣿⣶⣭⣒⣿⣤⣉⠉⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣿⣿⠉⣿⠂⠂⠛⠿⣿⠶⣿⣶⣿⠭⣭⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣒⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠛⣿⠂⠉⠛⠂⠂⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠒⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣶⣶⣤⣤⣿⣿⣶⣀⠤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠒⠛⠉⠂⠂⠒⠂⠂⠂⠤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣶⣒⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠛⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⣿⣤⣀⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣤⣀⠤⣤⣒⣀⣤⠤⠤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠛⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⣿⠂⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠛⣤⣀⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⠿⣿⠛⣿⣿⠛⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂

GREAT post

this is the type of informative content that keeps me coming back to Veeky Forums

How is your first day on here, newfag?

Guys cmon actually start trying to get gains join a pnd group:
discord dot gg/EdQuhp9
Good luck cucklets!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How long will it take AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BTC dies = everything dies. Including your shitty alt coin trash. Retard.

Not is FIAT exchanges are launched, moron. guess what dies in that scenario?

how would my dick taste in your mouth?

Your shitty 4000% gainz schemes. Exchanges flocked to tether to escape regulations.

You didn't answer my question, newfag.
But with a response like that
Come back when you graduate high school.

hell yeah user. Altcoins are fucking garbage and I wish I could scream it from the rooftops.

Why do you want FIAT pairs? Retard. You're supposed to want to get away from FIAT. Hence why ETC & BTC pairs exist in the first place. Just another getrichquick normie.

You retard. As soon as someone reputable launches a USD based exchange Tether will crash and burn worse than Bitconnect.

imagine being this assblasted irl sad

I'm here to make money, not entertain your "hurr durr wez gun kill da banks" fucking fantasy world.

Dollars are all that matters.

No one is ever going to do that now that crypto futures are a thing. Now you can bet against Bitcoin without ever having to hold this hot potato.

T. Retarded normie
Keep holding your 2% inflationary trash

HERE WE GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck

Is it over? Are we holding steady now at $10.5k?

neurobot.trading/btc can we trust neurobot?

10.5k now. 12.6 tomorrow 9.8k the day after tomorrow.

>Americans

Absolute fucking retards
Thankfully Asians aren’t as retarded

Cashing out is a meme.

I traded cfds some time and now I tried to cash out 2k.
After 7 days I got an email ''sorry everything is fine might take a bit longer though''

still waiting for the money

>Be American
>Have heart attack after first Bitcoin correction
>Have to sell off half of crypto portfolio to pay for $60,000 hospital bill since I don't have insurance because self employed coin trader
Such is life.

>Thanksgiving day 2017
>everyone talking about BTC
>"hurr durr 20k next week"
>"hurr durr 50k, no, 100k next year"
>"hurr durr bought at 19k, gonna go rich overnite!"

then, pinkwojaks everywhere

>nice bags, sir

nightmares

I unironically hate this retard board. How you did not see this coming fucking boggles the mind. I still see some absolute turbobrainlet retards thinking bitcoin will be 30k some day.

The fuck is cfds.

>will sell as soon as it hits 20k because I've yet to repay debts

friendly reminder that dubaicoin(DBIX) is going to increase 20x in the coming months, Palmex(middle eastern coinbase) is launching full fiat trading pairs in a few weeks. Palmex is founded by the founders of dubaicoin.

>implying I didn't sell my shit when bitcoin hit 16k
yeah I missed the crash by like 2 weeks, already knew back then bitcoin will never ever in it's lifetime be over 20k

bitcoin is going to hit 20k by Thursday. screencap this post

What are your thoughts on Jibrel?

>dubaicoin(DBIX) is going to increase 20x in the coming months

oh, I finally understood why they injected so many camels and sands into it.

Han Solo shot first.
Jibrel didn't deserve it.

don't know enough about it to give an opinion, just buy dubaicoin mate- either buy now or wait for the inevitable bitcoin dip to $9k and pick some up at around $7-$9

Hey guys I predict bitcoin is going down more.

How did I do?

Impressive, very nice.

short it!

Amazing, the nostradamus of our time

It's not selling, it's bitfinex and tether slowly extracting the USD value out of bitcoin for their money laundering clients.

Is Veeky Forums down? I cant post any threads

>correction
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gookmoot installing bitcoin miner.

/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over Veeky Forums
/▌
/\

I am buying when it gets to 7000

is there actual evidence for this claim or is it just a meme

I keep holding what i bought at 13000

I'm aiming for 8k, at this pace that will be in 2 years though. Has it even touched 10k yet?

Why shouldn't I sell?

GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE

Just buy more dbix bro

no

Good to know. You'll be broke. Get rich quick faggots don't know how to hodl.

THERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BTC closing under the 100 day MA is gonna be super fucked